What's new

‘Thank you PM Narendra Modi for your support’: Baloch activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegally occupying our part of our lands and supporting varoius insurgencies is also inhumane
You arent Pakistani so how can you say that about Kashmir? :o:

Yes coz Kashmir isnt very happy getting their children shelled blind! Instead they are busy to hoist our flag (without any insurgencies which you keep dreaming of) ...You know how that happened? COZ OF YOUR HUMANITY! It is fact learn to accept it!

Go cry river....
where am I to go? this is defence.pk

Shouldnt you go cry your river on some indian forum? :pop:

We are inhumane why dont humane Pakistan give them refuge and ask them to live with you .. other then blabbering what Pakistan has done so far for Kashmiris ?????

You arent Pakistani so how can you say that about Kashmir? :o:

Yes coz Kashmir isnt very happy getting their children shelled blind! Instead they are busy to hoist our flag (without any insurgencies which you keep dreaming of) ...You know how that happened? COZ OF YOUR HUMANITY! It is fact learn to accept it!

where am I to go? this is defence.pk

Shouldnt you go cry your river on some indian forum? :pop:

So India has come to the open in supporting terrorists like BLA whobhave massacred balochis as well as non balochis in Baluchistan...

And who is thanking. Some activists sitting comfortably in sweden/London/Germany or Canada like the rest of these so called baloch freedom leaders while they allowed their terror inaugencies to wreak havoc. Their power is only good enough to sit lavishly while they make their ten men march from one place to another.

Say whatever you want. The insurgency is dead and the people want peace. CPEC is bring them development and despite it's corruption the baloch govt is taking active steps towards bringing development to the people.

Baluchistan is getting integrated and as for Kashmir. Dream on. They don't want to be part of a country that is actively placing curfew in IOK and has so far killed 100 people and injured hundreds and arrested hundreds as well

They are happy and celebrating this with us. Indians can ofcourae release their frustration that they will have due to the Kashmiris rising against them.

It was a joke that modi was talking about Pakistan in an all Kashmir party conference brought forward to discuss Kashmir.

We are inhumane why dont humane Pakistan give them refuge and ask them to live with you .. other then blabbering what Pakistan has done so far for Kashmiris ?????
Before babbling why not do some research, we have the world's largest refugee population from Afghanis to Kashmiri ask UN if you dont believe and kindly dont quote me with stupidity! I dont have tolerance for it!

The seismic shift in India's official policy via a vis Balochistan is obviously not lost on our Pakistani brothers.

I'll be honest. I do not like Modi. Nor have I forgotten or forgiven. Probably never will.

But in this he has my support. And gratitude.

The seismic shift in India's official policy via a vis Balochistan is obviously not lost on our Pakistani brothers.

I'll be honest. I do not like Modi. Nor have I forgotten or forgiven. Probably never will.

But in this he has my support. And gratitude.
there is no seismic shift.. its just posturing...

So India has come to the open in supporting terrorists like BLA whobhave massacred balochis as well as non balochis in Baluchistan...

And who is thanking. Some activists sitting comfortably in sweden/London/Germany or Canada like the rest of these so called baloch freedom leaders while they allowed their terror inaugencies to wreak havoc. Their power is only good enough to sit lavishly while they make their ten men march from one place to another.

Say whatever you want. The insurgency is dead and the people want peace. CPEC is bring them development and despite it's corruption the baloch govt is taking active steps towards bringing development to the people.

Baluchistan is getting integrated and as for Kashmir. Dream on. They don't want to be part of a country that is actively placing curfew in IOK and has so far killed 100 people and injured hundreds and arrested hundreds as well

They are happy and celebrating this with us. Indians can ofcourae release their frustration that they will have due to the Kashmiris rising against them.

It was a joke that modi was talking about Pakistan in an all Kashmir party conference brought forward to discuss Kashmir.

cut the bla bla and listen. are you able to see youtube? Pakistani atrocities have been exposed in youtube videos but I guess they are being censored inside Pakistan. If you see those videos you will readily see how Balochistan is ripe to break off like Pakistan was broken up for BD

How many Kashmirs refugees you have from Jammu and Kashmir ??? any number ... you have nothing to do with Kashmiris you just want realestate :D
Before babbling why not do some research, we have the world's largest refugee population from Afghanis to Kashmiri ask UN if you dont believe and kindly dont quote me with stupidity! I dont have tolerance for it!

there is no seismic shift.. its just posturing...

It's a seismic shift. We have always been involved in Balochistan.

Now it's going to be a lot more open. Without subterfuge.

It makes a world of difference operationally. Diplomatically.

you have nothing to do with Kashmiris you just want realestate :D
I know how indians live off psychological projection and this is the perfect example...Lets not even mention how you shoot Kashmiri that proves how you have nothing to do with the people and just want realestate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom