What's new

Thank You Pakistan ( from an Indian )

Pajeet

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In the past 1year, There have been two developments which tell us something.

maxresdefault.jpg

1. The Unexpected Ceasefire

Pakistan must be Thanked for this, atleast for their agreement for this ( surprising ) Agreement. It shows what the 'deep state' in Pakistan Thinks atleast n the present Scenario.

As an Indian, I never expected Pakistan to give up and talk about Peace especially in the backdrop of india's own challenges at LAC with China.
Kuddos to men at both sides who achieved this.

622b4d2a59131.jpg

2. The Mature Response to Brahmos Firing.

Speaking of Myself, As an Indian i am baffled. This was plain stupid and a disastrous incident. It needs to be condemned and the culprits must be booked. India committed a HUGE wrong, even if it was technical glitch.

It cannot be a technical failure, give the robust launch mechanism and self destruct in place. And even if it was, Im sure, the Indian response for a similar even could have been different.

I Thank the Pakistani Establishment. This is your Real Victory. You have own our hearts. And Im delighted that Pakistan/Pakistani Establishment did what was needed for public consumption, but ( atleast till now ) they have shown a Huge maturity given the gravity of the situation.

These two developments, have garnered a huge respect ( for me personally as a Pajeet ) .
May this sense of responsibility and understanding remains for the years to come.

Insha Allah. Om Shanti.

PM Imran Khan is a peacenik, a dove, the reason he is hated by the hawkish elements here.

But at the same time he can be very assertive and aggressive, cannot be manipulated and cajoled...

That's good then. People of peace should be appreciated and enlisted for even more peace and common advancement.

The bottom line is Pakistan kept its nerve for a few minutes longer found out the crash missile was a dud. The consequences for india would have been horrendous if it had caused damage
Without taking away the credit from PA, a single launch is not a characteristic start of a nuclear war. The first one to attack has to do so with the intention of leaving no chance of a retaliation. That translates to multiple warheads and rockets to overcome defence systems simultaneously.

Kudos to the mature response from GoP.

In the past 1year, There have been two developments which tell us something.

maxresdefault.jpg

1. The Unexpected Ceasefire

Pakistan must be Thanked for this, atleast for their agreement for this ( surprising ) Agreement. It shows what the 'deep state' in Pakistan Thinks atleast n the present Scenario.

As an Indian, I never expected Pakistan to give up and talk about Peace especially in the backdrop of india's own challenges at LAC with China.
Kuddos to men at both sides who achieved this.

622b4d2a59131.jpg

2. The Mature Response to Brahmos Firing.

Speaking of Myself, As an Indian i am baffled. This was plain stupid and a disastrous incident. It needs to be condemned and the culprits must be booked. India committed a HUGE wrong, even if it was technical glitch.

It cannot be a technical failure, give the robust launch mechanism and self destruct in place. And even if it was, Im sure, the Indian response for a similar even could have been different.

I Thank the Pakistani Establishment. This is your Real Victory. You have own our hearts. And Im delighted that Pakistan/Pakistani Establishment did what was needed for public consumption, but ( atleast till now ) they have shown a Huge maturity given the gravity of the situation.

These two developments, have garnered a huge respect ( for me personally as a Pajeet ) .
May this sense of responsibility and understanding remains for the years to come.

Insha Allah. Om Shanti.
Thank you for saying this. The reaction from fanboys has been what has to be accepted. It was the reaction of the state that was deeply impressive.

PM Imran Khan is a peacenik, a dove, the reason he is hated by the hawkish elements here.

But at the same time he can be very assertive and aggressive, cannot be manipulated and cajoled...
Whatever it was, whoever it was, it was impressive.

im afraid the larger indian audience / establishment is not interested in such gestures

well, we are ready of any fight, come what may

Well, I agree that there are many misguided in India who have fervent hatred for Pakistan but you too have to acknowledge that some in Pakistan too want nothing but war with India. :) Please read the latter pages of my proposal for the solution for the Kashmir issue where you will find such a sentiment :

The problem now is your politicians. They're pulling in the opposite direction. It's upto the people of India to get behind competent moderate leadership.

We'll be back Pajeet don't worry, can't have peace with snakes of ganga, once the eunicks are out
we comin with the same energy I swear to god

Back
Top Bottom