What's new

Thank You Haseeb Paracha !!

Salute to him.

People having issues with heroes of this nation, should stay away from the nation and heroes as well. We will keep honouring those who did far better than us when they were needed to do so. In the meantime, we will keep practicing and polishing ourselves to reach there and beyond. This is how a nation gets stronger. The nation which forgets heroes, is forgotten by the history as well. Instead of polluting threads, stay away.

Salute Sir! Your passion, your aggression, both are beacons for youngsters to follow. I wish Pakistan could have benefited from your services further and I hope you will find other avenues to share your knowledge and expertise.

I wish it was somehow possible for him to join defence.pk anonymously...

Nation is proud of him:pakistan:

Can his expertises be utilized again in some form ? working as consultant in PAF somewhere in an important dept ?

Nation is proud of him:pakistan:

Can his expertises be utilized again in some form ? working as consultant in PAF somewhere in an important dept ?

If not anything else, Chairman Cricket board or Chairman Olympic committee ... at least rest assure HP will be able to sort everything out

Aviation is better for him don't you agree?
I assume you're referring to either CAA (Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority) or PIA.

CAA is the Blackhole & corrupt as hell. One man can't make a difference.

Their Inspectors and Auditors..., one could write a book on them.

As for PIA - its a dead duck. I don't know which sane person would want to run that airline. It makes Air India look like a 5-Star Airline.
...I think he can be taken onboard as a consultant for aviation
Any company other than PIA.

I assume you're referring to either CAA (Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority) or PIA.

CAA is the Blackhole & corrupt as hell. One man can't make a difference.

Their Inspectors and Auditors..., one could write a book on them.

As for PIA - its a dead duck. I don't know which sane person would want to run that airline. It makes Air India look like a 5-Star Airline.

Any company other than PIA.
Serene air is ok i think it has more retired airforce officers.

Serene air is ok i think it has more retired airforce officers.
Most of whom have come from have joined them after Shaheen went bust. There are a couple that came from airblue as they weren't getting upgraded. Finally a few joined from my previous carrier ( a Charter outfit). Same, ex-PAF.

But Pilots are just like any other employees. Even the Director of Flight Ops (DFO) and Chief Pilot don't have much say on the Commercial Operations side.

Unless HP has any plans of flying, he best set up something of his own.

I will not be surprised if he ends up in the GCC.

Back
Top Bottom