What's new

Thank you China

Thank YOU, Pakistan and Pakistani people. Actually you have been doing A LOT for China and Chinese people all time as well. Don't mention it. You know, we are family. Hope we two countries could cooperate and help each other hand in hand further and more in the years to come.
Long live Pakistan China friendship! :)

Building an aircraft fighter plane is not such a big deal lol. Everyone is acting like it's such a massive thing.

And critizing is also a massive thing:argh:

and learning to tell when someone is criticizing something is also a massive thing.

I wasn't criticizing it at all, i was just saying it isn't a massive accomplishment.

Building an aircraft fighter plane is not such a big deal lol. Everyone is acting like it's such a massive thing.

well my brother then why are the remaining 180 countries unable to do so?
looking at our economy, labour, sanctions, funds, enemies, hypocrites, corrupt rulers i think its a great achievemnt to develop this project in the shortest possible time and actually manufacture it at home and deliver it to our air force- its a milestone considering the richest of countries havent been able to do so..
that only emphasizes the fact how cautious we are about or defence and security and we will never compromise on our self-reliance, as Quad-e-Azam once said "A country without a strong air force is at the mercy of any aggressor, Pakistan must build up its own Air Force as quickly as possible, it must be an efficient Air Force, second to none."

Is WALKING a big deal ... i guess not ... but have you ever seen the face of a parent who has just seen his few month old child take his first steps ...

I can hardly imagine the face of the @ss who will mock the father and say "whats the big deal ... i have been walking for past 30 years".

Regards,
Sapper

well my brother then why are the remaining 180 countries unable to do so?
looking at our economy, labour, sanctions, funds, enemies, hypocrites, corrupt rulers i think its a great achievemnt to develop this project in the shortest possible time and actually manufacture it at home and deliver it to our air force- its a milestone considering the richest of countries havent been able to do so..
that only emphasizes the fact how cautious we are about or defence and security and we will never compromise on our self-reliance, as Quad-e-Azam once said "A country without a strong air force is at the mercy of any aggressor, Pakistan must build up its own Air Force as quickly as possible, it must be an efficient Air Force, second to none."

Most countries can build there own fighter aircraft but either don't because they don't need fighter aircraft or because they can easily purchase them from a company.

Look at my country, it has more then enough money to build it's own aircraft but would rather buy superior aircraft developed by another country so it doesn't have to spend billions extra developing its own.

My country is getting 100 F-35 Lightning IIs

Most countries can build there own fighter aircraft but either don't because they don't need fighter aircraft or because they can easily purchase them from a company.

Look at my country, it has more then enough money to build it's own aircraft but would rather buy superior aircraft developed by another country so it doesn't have to spend billions extra developing its own.

My country is getting 100 F-35 Lightning IIs

If Australia had faced embargoes like Pakistan did you would not make such a statement, it's stupidity comparing Australia's case with Pakistan's situation.

If Australia had faced embargoes like Pakistan did you would not make such a statement, it's stupidity comparing Australia's case with Pakistan's situation.

I wasn't.

And what "embargos" has pakistan gone through?

I wasn't.

And what "embargos" has pakistan gone through?

After 1990, military aid to Pakistan was blocked due to its nuclear program,and Pakistan was sanctioned to eye ball after its nuclear tests(Collin Powell) . The ban was lifted after 2001.

No arms embargo on India and Pakistan | World news | The Guardian

France stopped delivery of Mirages

Financial Express: France stops delivery of Mirages to Pakistan

Still we are banned by some countries like canada

Canada not to lift arms embargo on Pakistan :: Samay Live

It was only China who helped us at that time. So thank you China:china:

How many countries build jet fighters?:what:
Maybe around 15 out of total 206!:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom