What's new

Thank you China

How many countries build jet fighters?:what:
Maybe around 15 out of total 206!:coffee:

Dear, why are you belittling our accomplishment ... mark my words ... "Everything is NOT a competition" ... a baby trying to learn how to walk is not told that 6 billion other people on this world have already mastered the art, why the heck you can't ... he is told that once you learn to walk, you can learn to run, you can learn to dance, you can learn to play hockey, you can learn to climb mountains ...

Pakistan has only learned to walk ... we are not "competing" with nations who already mastered the act decades ago. Instead we should cherish that soon we will be among the nations who run and jump and climb to the skies.

And most of all ... we should never forget the friend who held our hands while we learned to walk, and guided us through when we stumbled ... Now that we stand tall with our head held high, our first act is to solute our dearest friend.

CHINA, we solute you, you are indeed a great nation and a damn good friend.

Regards,
Sapper

Yes I understand that we have just started and we can't contribute in aircraft like F-35, but some one who is showing some arrogance must be answered. And BTW still there are not many countries building jet fighters. So we should be proud. Long live Pakistan-China Friendship:pakistan::china:

Congratulations to your achievement, this reminds me of the joy when I first see the picture of J-10.

For developing countries who are confronted with militray pressure, such as Pakistan and China, it's really not easy to build a strong defence.

The determination to do something unbelievable and overcome any obstacles, such as the birth of JF-17, makes a country great nation.

Different from turkey, F-16 was not designed for turkey, but JF-17 was a Pakistan Fighter since it's birth.

How many countries build jet fighters?:what:
Maybe around 15 out of total 206!:coffee:

If you read the whole thread first instead of replying you would of seen the explanation as to why all countries don't build there own. Nearly all countries can build there own fighters, but don't need to. It's not hard.

Thank you China for your Diplomatic support(Kashmir and other conflicts etc).

Thank you China for your support in defence (K-8,F-7,JF-17,Al-Khalid etc).

Thank you China for your economic support (Building Infrastructure,Dams,Power genration,Gawadar etc).

Thank you China for being a reliable ally.

Thank you China for above all.

Long live PakChina friendship and cooperation.:pakistan::china:

If you read the whole thread first instead of replying you would of seen the explanation as to why all countries don't build there own. Nearly all countries can build there own fighters, but don't need to. It's not hard.

OK here is a list of different military ACs built by Australia, The most developed Aircraft built was F/A-18 A, B which was a licensed production. So even a country like Australia which has adequate experience of AC manufacturing, had to look towards US for advance AC production. So not every country can build advance fighters, even if they want.

Australian Built Aircraft.

Aicraft Type Number c/n Military Serials
Bae Hawk 127LIF 20 A27-10, A27-12,
A27-14,
A27-16 to A27-26
& A27-28 to A27-33.
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-1 Wirraway 40 1 to 40 A20-3 to A20-42
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-2 Wackett Trainer 2 101 & 102 A3-1001 & A3-1002
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-3 Wirraway 60 41 to 100 A20-43 to A20-134
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-4 Woomera 1 435 A23-1001
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-5 Wirraway 32 103 to 134 A20-103 to A20-134
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-6 Wackett Trainer 200 235 to 434 A3-1 to A3-200
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-7 Wirraway 100 135 to 234 A20-135 to A20-234
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-8 Wirraway 200 436 to 635 A20-235 to A20-434
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-9 Wirraway 188 636 to 823 A20-435 to A20-622
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-10/CA-10A Wirraway Bomber 0 n/a n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-11 Woomera 1 ? A23-1
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-12 Boomerang 105 824 to 928 A46-1 to A46-105
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-13 Boomerang 95 929 to 1023 A46-106 to A46-200
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-14/CA-14A Boomerang 1 1074 A46-1001
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-15 Kangaroo (Unofficial) 1 1073 A62-1001
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-16 Wirraway 135 1075 to 1209 A2-623 to A2-757
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-17 Mustang Mk.20 80 1226 to 1305 A68-1 to A68-80
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-18 Mustang Mk.21/Mk.22/Mk.23 120 1306 to 1425 A68-81 to A68-200
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-19 Boomerang 49 1024 to 1072 A46-201 to A46-249
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-20 Wirraway (for RAN) ? ? ?
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-21 Mustang (2 Seater) 0 n/a n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-22 Winjeel 2 CA22-01
& CA22-02 A85-364 & A85-618
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-23 (Proposed Vampire Replacement) 0 n/a n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-24 (Hawker P1081 - Not Confirmed) 0 n/a n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-25 Winjeel 62 CA25-01
to CA25-62 A85-401 to A85-462
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-26 Sabre 1 ? A94-101
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-27 Sabre Mk.30/Mk.31/Mk.32 111 CA27-01
to CA27-111 A94-351 to A94-371
A94-901 to A94-990
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-28 Ceres (Converted Wirraway) 21 CA28-01
to CA28-21 n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-29 Mirage 114 ? A3-3 to A3-116
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-30 Macchi 77 CA30-14 &
CA30-22 to
CA30-97 A7-?
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-31 Proposed Jet Trainer 0 n/a n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp CA-32 Kiowa 44 CA32-13
to CA32-56 A17-013 to A17-056
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp/Hawker deHavilland Wamira ? ? n/a
Commonwealth Aircraft Corp/Tugan Gannet ? ? A14-1 to A14-7
deHavilland DH.82 Tiger Moth 1070 21 to 1090 A17-24 to A17-620,
A17-627 to A17-673
& A17-692 to A17-759
deHavilland DH.84 Dragon ? ? A34-13 to A34-98
deHavilland Mosquito 227 ? ?
deHavilland Moth ? ? ?
deHavilland Vampire 190 4001 to 4190 A79-?
deHavilland Australia Drover ? ? ?
deHavilland Australia Glider ? ? ?
Department of Aircraft Production Beaufighter 365 ? A8-1 to A8-365
Department of Aircraft Production Beaufort 700 ? A9-1 to A9-746
Government Aircraft Factory Canberra 48 ? A84-201 to A84-448
Government Aircraft Factory Hornet 72 ? A21-1 to A21-57
& A21-103 to A21-118
Government Aircraft Factory Jindivik ? ? A92-?
Government Aircraft Factory Lincoln ? ? ?
Government Aircraft Factory Mirage ? ? A3-1 to A3-116
Government Aircraft Factory N-22 Nomad ? ? A18-002
& A18-303 to A18-321
Government Aircraft Factory N-24 Nomad ? ? A18-401 to A18-407
Government Aircraft Factory Pika 2 ? A93-1 & A93-2
Gippsland Aeronautics GA-8 Airvan ? ? n/a
Pilatus Hawker deHavilland PC-9/A 65 503 to 567 A23-003 to A23-067
Southern Cross SC-1 ? ? n/a
Victa Airtourer ? ? n/a

OK here is a list of different military ACs built by Australia, The most developed Aircraft built was F/A-18 A, B which was a licensed production. So even a country like Australia which has adequate experience of AC manufacturing, had to look towards US for advance AC production. So not every country can build advance fighters, even if they want.

Again, please read every single post in the thread or do not bother replying to my posts. It's very annoying when you talk about something that i have already addressed.

Australia can make an advanced aircraft fighter anytime it likes, but why spend billions of dollars on an aircraft program when you can buy excellent superior aircraft from another country and save the money?

If Australia didn't have access to the latest aircraft from America, Australia would most certainly build it's own. that is most likely why Pakistan built it's own, no country would sell advanced aircraft to them.

Again, please read every single post in the thread or do not bother replying to my posts. It's very annoying when you talk about something that i have already addressed.

Australia can make an advanced aircraft fighter anytime it likes, but why spend billions of dollars on an aircraft program when you can buy excellent superior aircraft from another country and save the money?

If Australia didn't have access to the latest aircraft from America, Australia would most certainly build it's own. that is most likely why Pakistan built it's own, no country would sell advanced aircraft to them.
And what you 'addressed' was wrong. Utterly.

When you buy arms from foreigners, your purchases do not end with the final product -- the aircraft. You need support, training and upgrades that hopefully will sustain your needs over the life of the aircraft. If what you say is correct, that it is so 'easy' to design and mass produce aircraft, then why is Iran struggling to keep its F-14s flying? Why not just simply copy everything, from the bolts to the engines to the avionics, and build hundreds of F-14s? Because it is not so 'easy' as you pretentiously claimed.

So the inevitable question is: Why not buy just ONE flying aircraft of every model, then copy everything so not only would I have the latest but also independence from foreign influences? Because designing and mass produce an aircraft is not so 'easy' as you pretentiously claimed. I once taught Aircraft Battle Damage Repair (ABDR) and rebuilt Soviet era avionics, from aircrafts to SAMs, in the USAF and I know what it takes to keep an aircraft flying and naturally how difficult can it be to manufacture and support these weapons.

I am beginning to guess you are only a teenager still playing in the high school sandbox.

And what you 'addressed' was wrong. Utterly.

When you buy arms from foreigners, your purchases do not end with the final product -- the aircraft. You need support, training and upgrades that hopefully will sustain your needs over the life of the aircraft. If what you say is correct, that it is so 'easy' to design and mass produce aircraft, then why is Iran struggling to keep its F-14s flying? Why not just simply copy everything, from the bolts to the engines to the avionics, and build hundreds of F-14s? Because it is not so 'easy' as you pretentiously claimed.

So the inevitable question is: Why not buy just ONE flying aircraft of every model, then copy everything so not only would I have the latest but also independence from foreign influences? Because designing and mass produce an aircraft is not so 'easy' as you pretentiously claimed. I once taught Aircraft Battle Damage Repair (ABDR) and rebuilt Soviet era avionics, from aircrafts to SAMs, in the USAF and I know what it takes to keep an aircraft flying and naturally how difficult can it be to manufacture and support these weapons.

I am beginning to guess you are only a teenager still playing in the high school sandbox.

You fail at knowing what it is that i addressed, go re-read my posts and see what i am talking about.

You fail at knowing what it is that i addressed, go re-read my posts and see what i am talking about.
I have. I usually let a discussion go for a while, observing before entering and I say that you do not know what you are talking about.

I have. I usually let a discussion go for a while, observing before entering and I say that you do not know what you are talking about.

and i say you do not know what you are talking about. It is evident in your first post replying to me as you have no idea about what issue i had already addressed.

and i say you do not know what you are talking about. It is evident in your first post replying to me as you have no idea about what issue i had already addressed.
Yes...Let us take a brief examination of what you claimed to have 'addressed'...

Most countries can build there own fighter aircraft but either don't because they don't need fighter aircraft...
Outright silly. Any military today that is supposedly tasked with defending the country NEED an air force, even a token one. Attacks from the third dimension has been a necessity since WW I...!!!

...or because they can easily purchase them from a company.

Look at my country, it has more then enough money to build it's own aircraft but would rather buy superior aircraft developed by another country so it doesn't have to spend billions extra developing its own.

My country is getting 100 F-35 Lightning IIs
And I have debunked this silly notion as well. What make you think anyone will sell you anything? What oblige either the US or the Russians to sell you anything? And just because you can buy from one, what make you think what you bought is just as good as what the other guy is selling to your potential adversary?

You have addressed zilch, young man.

Yes...Let us take a brief examination of what you claimed to have 'addressed'...

Outright silly. Any military today that is supposedly tasked with defending the country NEED an air force, even a token one. Attacks from the third dimension has been a necessity since WW I...!!!

And I have debunked this silly notion as well. What make you think anyone will sell you anything? What oblige either the US or the Russians to sell you anything? And just because you can buy from one, what make you think what you bought is just as good as what the other guy is selling to your potential adversary?

You have addressed zilch, young man.

:lol: :no:

My favourite one was

"Outright silly. Any military today that is supposedly tasked with defending the country NEED an air force, even a token one. Attacks from the third dimension has been a necessity since WW I...!!!"

Fiji has an airforce that does not have fighter jets, THEY MUST NOT BE SERIOUS ABOUT DEFENDING THERE COUNTRY!!??!@ rofl you are funny.

And still you have completely no idea as to what i made this comment of "I have already addressed that" to, and you are making yourself look like a complete idiot with each failed attempt at understanding.

I highly doubt you are a military expert, as your title claims you are. " I served in the USAF" i much highly doubt that. Just look at your reading skills.

Last edited:
:lol: :no:

My favourite one was

"Outright silly. Any military today that is supposedly tasked with defending the country NEED an air force, even a token one. Attacks from the third dimension has been a necessity since WW I...!!!"

Fiji has an airforce that does not have fighter jets, THEY MUST NOT BE SERIOUS ABOUT DEFENDING THERE COUNTRY!!??!@ rofl you are funny.
Just because a country cannot afford either to build or buy it does not mean there is no need. If a country just happened to be in a strategically advantageous position between rival powers, then whoever become the sponsor will provide protection, but that does not mean there is no need for an air force.

And still you have completely no idea as to what i made this comment of "I have already addressed that" to, and you are making yourself look like a complete idiot with each failed attempt at understanding.

I highly doubt you are a military expert, as your title claims you are. " I served in the USAF" i much highly doubt that. Just look at your reading skills.
Right...We can look at further silliness from you...

What make you think Australia can build her own 'advanced' fighter anytime she likes? That is an assumption on your part. But because Australia does not have an indigenous aircraft building program of her own and managed to buy from the US, then it became an assumption on your part that Australia can 'easily' build. That is circular logic.

The issue here is your claim that an aircraft is 'easy' to build and you have no evidence to back it up. If Iran can build a fleet of F-14s comparable to what the US Navy once deployed then may be your argument may have merit. But the Iranians are struggling to maintain their F-14s and so far have managed to modify some F-5s utterly disproved you. What you claimed to have 'addressed' is nothing but absurd assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom