What's new

Thailand surpasses China to become Vietnam’s largest supplier of vegetables, fruits

So delicious eh? My favorite is Jackfruit...
yes. dragon fruit is cheaper than apple here, and believed to be 'cool' in traditional Chinese medicine theory..... which is very important in Guangdong....
love Jackfruit too.:)

Is it Chinese? & where can i buy this stuff from

it's Southeast Asian, Guangdong here can grow it too, Vietnam and Thailand definately have this.
India doesn't have this? i thought you were tropical enough.

Last edited:
yes. it's cheaper than apple here, and believed to be 'cool' in traditional Chinese medicine theory..... which is very important in Guangdong....
love Jackfruit too.:)

it's Southeast Asian, Guangdong here can grow it too, Vietnam and Thailand definately have this.
India doesn't have this? i thought you were tropical enough.

It looks like we can but not many people grow it here,anyways i will try to find a good supplier to import this thing

China remains biggest trade partner of Vietnam - Business - Chinadaily.com.cn

Propaganda story can be made up. But international statistic dont lie as it needs to be verify by both side officials.

I can be sure price will still remain an important criteria for most vietnamese when buying a goods.

Yes. It tends to reduce by now, especially in foods and fruits. People tends to use more Asean fruits.
You can't avoid a fact that China should improve the bad reputation in safety aspect.

@Yizhi : Jackfruit seem to be hot, and agree with you " flavor is great !!!

Wait a minute, didn't you Viet members claim before that China needs to be fed by Vietnam?

lol, now it turns out to be who needs to be fed by who?

China is full barren land and cannot feed itself, blah blah blah. Those words are so familiar from the Viet members.

Wait a minute, didn't you Viet members claim before that China needs to be fed by Vietnam?

lol, now it turns out to be who needs to be fed by who?

China is full barren land and cannot feed itself, blah blah blah. Those words are so familiar from the Viet members.

You still fight for China own national interest ? please on topic and sway a little of your nationalism away.

In fruit aspect, South Korea export pears to us and import bananas. You understand what I mean.

Vietnam doesn't have this species of Apple. We must import them

apple-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. It tends to reduce by now, especially in foods and fruits. People tends to use more Asean fruits.
You can't avoid a fact that China should improve the bad reputation in safety aspect.

@Yizhi : Jackfruit seem to be hot, and agree with you " flavor is great !!!

China doesn't export foods and fruits that much because we have huge growing internal market and local produce cannot single-handedly satisfy internal demand any longer. same goes with soy beans and many other products that we were once exporting now importing cause we consume our own produce. loads of fruits are imported from SA, but local fruits on season are still the most welcomed.

i was saying dragon fruit being cool. and yes Jackfruit is hot, i'll get pimples if not control the amount i take....:hitwall:

i was saying dragon fruit being cool. and yes Jackfruit is hot, i'll get pimples if not control the amount i take....:hitwall:

Dragon Fruit is good if you make it into a smoothie, shake. Btw, dude, dragon fruit is supposed to make the man more "able" lol, its an aphrodisiac. You eat a lot of it eh? LOL! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Dragon Fruit is good if you make it into a smoothie, shake. Btw, dude, dragon fruit is supposed to make the man more "able" lol, its an aphrodisiac. You eat a lot of it eh? LOL! :bunny::bunny::bunny:
......aw, naughty you!:smokin:
yet i've never heard of that 'able' aspect. so you tried and it worked?:azn: just out of scientific curiosity.:)

yet i've never heard of that 'able' aspect. so you tried and it worked?:azn: just out of scientific curiosity.:)

Haha. It has some vasodilative properties, yes. But if you want natural aphrodisiac , I'd suggest pomegranates. The latter is more potent. ;)

It works as natural, every fruit. Make sure that they're not chemical treated or the miracle would disappear.

I hate durian while my wife loves it..
Durian is something both loved and hated by many people..

Last time I told a German person that Durian smell make me hungry. His face is like seeing ghost.

Right..
Chinese market is growing fast and fruit price increase.
There is huge demand for fruit.
Now I can see many Thailand fruit on sale in China..

China doesn't export foods and fruits that much because we have huge growing internal market and local produce cannot single-handedly satisfy internal demand any longer. same goes with soy beans and many other products that we were once exporting now importing cause we consume our own produce. loads of fruits are imported from SA, but local fruits on season are still the most welcomed.

Yes you are right..
My wife told me durian is sweet and contain many nutrition
Yet I hate the smell..

lol.
It is the smell ! Smells bad, but tastes so sweet... :D

Yes you are right..
My wife told me durian is sweet and contain many nutrition
Yet I hate the smell..

Reminds me of one time i took my two younger brothers to Guangzhou -- i bought a whole durian -- they never tried it before. As soon as we opened, it , the first thing they said was, "MAZUI!!" :rofl::lol:

I forced them to try it, did not like at all. I guess they do not have my curious tongue -- i like different flavors ! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom