What's new

Thailand leads ASEAN in 5G

I am not wrong my bro, CN already invested in VN before even the tariff. Not rich Chinese only love money all capitalist love money. China is still the largest manufacturing country in the world. Yes some move to VN because they want to escape the tariff , other reason than the tariff, VN labor is cheap, VN is near, VN has the same system similar to their. When US put on tariffs they also considered many aspect. If I am still alive (Afraid I die before the 5 years due to total nuclear war) i
n another 5 years you will see no effect. CN will be the same. Besides the biggest automobile market is CN, not US. You sound like now CN everyone is exiting CN- sound more like Indian Media. hahaha . Another bet if VN successful make a car that can hot sell in the world your company will have the biggest plant in CN take my world . Just like GMC their biggest factory is in China. Biggest market also in CN. Tesla largest factory also in CN. Why? Vendor Availabilities.
And as business grow people will diversify .

VN labor is cheap ?? Not cheap anymore since so many FDI companies suddenly come to VN to avoid trade war. 430 USD per month is much higher than worker salaries in many ASEAN nations.

-------------
VN workers assembling Apple products like airpod got the total income is 10,4 millions vnd ( 434.81 usd) per month . Almost reach to 500 usd as CN workers.

Apple move airpod to VN mainly due to trade war, not bcs of $500 per month for workers in CN.

-----
Công nhân Việt Nam làm AirPods lương tháng trên 10 triệu đồng
Tổng thu nhập của một công nhân làm việc khoảng 9,3 giờ/ngày trong 26 ngày sẽ là 10,4 triệu đồng, chưa kể mức thưởng nếu có.

Don't you watch news Trump had long discussion with Apple CEO during the trade war? Why they don't put the tariff? Because it is going to hurt Apple more. Even the ban on Huawei is also a lost to US, not just Huawei. See till today CN 5G they already installed 80% coverage that is why they have all autonomous driving car. Whereas US is struggling with 5G they are getting from Europe that is going to be expensive. And they need to pay patent right to Huawei as Huawei hold many 5G patent rights. That s why Elon Musk is thinking to have 5G using many micro satellites, this technology you need to use satellites disc instead put on every vehicles and when raining time you lost signal. Hence I think it will not be carried out. So basically till today US is still playing catching up. That is why I told you tariffs and protectionism works at the lost of the consumers.

Belt and Road the mass media said it is a trap is nonsense. It never forces you. So now CN invest in Vietnam it is a threat ? It bring good or bad to the country, you see for yourself.

Also told you before what VN is experiencing is what we MA and SIN experience 30 years ago. Don't get too emotional like the Indian. Mass media loves to make sensational. That is why people is saying news today cannot be read full of fake pretext filled with unproven fact.
Trump didnt slap the tariff to Apple that time bcs they almost had No factories outside CN, but now, Foxconn have many factories in VN, assemblying Airpod, Ipad,Macbook plus many CN suppliers are in VN, too. SO, no problem for Apple to move Iphone Production line to VN now.

-----------

A representative of Foxconn said that by the end of 2020, the group has invested $1.5 billion in Vietnam.

One of the company's key projects is the $270 million factory of Fukang Technology in Bac Giang province, in which Foxconn Singapore Pte., Ltd. is the investor.

Fukang Technology is a subsidiary of Foxconn (also known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Company). It has been licensed to invest in building factories to manufacture 8 million MacBook and iPad products a year.

Foxconn's total revenue in Vietnam amounted to $3 billion in 2019, $6 billion in 2020, and could reach $10 billion this year. Foxconn's goal in the next 3-5 years is to increase sales in Vietnam to $40 billion.

Belt and Road the mass media said it is a trap is nonsense. It never forces you. So now CN invest in Vietnam it is a threat ? It bring good or bad to the country, you see for yourself.

Also told you before what VN is experiencing is what we MA and SIN experience 30 years ago. Don't get too emotional like the Indian. Mass media loves to make sensational. That is why people is saying news today cannot be read full of fake pretext filled with unproven fact.
Belt and Road the mass media said it is a trap, thats true, thats why VN only welcome CN factories, not CN contractors who bring CN workers in to just to build the road.

Last edited:
VN labor is cheap ?? Not cheap anymore since so many FDI companies suddenly come to VN to avoid trade war. 430 USD per month is much higher than worker salaries in many ASEAN nations.

-------------
VN workers assembling Apple products like airpod got the total income is 10,4 millions vnd ( 434.81 usd) per month . Almost reach to 500 usd as CN workers.

Apple move airpod to VN mainly due to trade war, not bcs of $500 per month for workers in CN.

-----
Tổng thu nhập của một công nhân làm việc khoảng 9,3 giờ/ngày trong 26 ngày sẽ là 10,4 triệu đồng, chưa kể mức thưởng nếu có.

Trump didnt slap the tariff to Apple that time bcs they almost had No factories outside CN, but now, Foxconn have many factories in VN, assemblying Airpod, Ipad,Macbook plus many CN suppliers are in VN, too. SO, no problem for Apple to move Iphone Production line to VN now.

-----------

A representative of Foxconn said that by the end of 2020, the group has invested $1.5 billion in Vietnam.

One of the company's key projects is the $270 million factory of Fukang Technology in Bac Giang province, in which Foxconn Singapore Pte., Ltd. is the investor.

Fukang Technology is a subsidiary of Foxconn (also known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Company). It has been licensed to invest in building factories to manufacture 8 million MacBook and iPad products a year.

Foxconn's total revenue in Vietnam amounted to $3 billion in 2019, $6 billion in 2020, and could reach $10 billion this year. Foxconn's goal in the next 3-5 years is to increase sales in Vietnam to $40 billion.

Belt and Road the mass media said it is a trap, thats true, thats why VN only welcome CN factories, not CN contractors who bring CN workers in to just to build the road.
Good for VN. But Africa is the next hub. CN is also investing there. The European is also trying and going there. Germany just admitted their genocide in Rwanda and willing to pay 1.3 billionm France also starting to admit the genocide they committed. Africa is the future of world factory. Good for them as they had a bad life victimised by the west. Belgium alone killed 10m people in Kongo. VN should go there also. We Asian trade and guide them to better life. The WHITE will never help anybody.

-------------

-----

-----------

Your statement saying CN cannot hired people with high pay is bullshit. Even many Malaysian works in CN. They pay in USD. Why CN can developed weapons as such a rate? They are hiring experts from everywhere. VN is just starting. If you are in electrical and electronic field in CN they pay a lot. Even CN airforce salary for technician is 3000usd per month. Please don't get hyper hype like the Indian living in imaginary world. Your GDP is growing but per capita is still low relative to Asean region, Vietnam GDP per capita is only 3400 usd whereas Asean average is almost 5000usd. Good for Vietnam but you need at least another 5-10 years to catch up to Asean average. Remember other Asean countries GDP is also growing especially Indonesia. At the moment their is higher than VN. Foxxcom is everywhere. Many VN is also working in Malaysia right now. When your GDP per capita increase as time goes when the gap is not so much I think they will go back to VN. Then we will hired Cambodian and Myanmar. Mal has at least 3 million foreign workers right now. I am betting with you to see Apple will moved everything to VN. Don't be naive they won't. Because CN market is still the biggest market. That is why all big cooperations are rushing to CN for example even CN don't give full ownership in car industry. Apple is not the world economy they are only number 3 in handset sales. We know Taiwanese investors very well. They are famous for hit and run strategy. Meaning they move here and there very fast compared to the Japanese they are for long term.
Your statement saying CN cannot hired people with high pay is bullshit. Even many Malaysian works in CN. They pay in USD. Why CN can developed weapons as such a rate? They are hiring experts from everywhere. VN is just starting. If you are in electrical and electronic field in CN they pay a lot. Even CN airforce salary for technician is 3000usd per month. Please don't get hyper hype like the Indian living in imaginary world. Your GDP is growing but per capita is still low relative to Asean region, Vietnam GDP per capita is only 3400 usd whereas Asean average is almost 5000usd. Good for Vietnam but you need at least another 5-10 years to catch up to Asean average. Remember other Asean countries GDP is also growing especially Indonesia. At the moment their is higher than VN. Foxxcom is everywhere. Many VN is also working in Malaysia right now. When your GDP per capita increase as time goes when the gap is not so much I think they will go back to VN. Then we will hired Cambodian and Myanmar. Mal has at least 3 million foreign workers right now. I am betting with you to see Apple will moved everything to VN. Don't be naive they won't. Because CN market is still the biggest market. That is why all big cooperations are rushing to CN for example even CN don't give full ownership in car industry. Apple is not the world economy they are only number 3 in handset sales. We know Taiwanese investors very well. They are famous for hit and run strategy. Meaning they move here and there very fast compared to the Japanese they are for long term.

Fact and realities is important. Understanding oneself then only you can excel. Everyone loves their country. VN doing well is great for Aseans, Asia and the world. Seeing other going down suffering and celebrating is satanic. Go go VN.

Your statement saying CN cannot hired people with high pay is bullshit. Even many Malaysian works in CN. They pay in USD. Why CN can developed weapons as such a rate? They are hiring experts from everywhere. VN is just starting. If you are in electrical and electronic field in CN they pay a lot. Even CN airforce salary for technician is 3000usd per month. Please don't get hyper hype like the Indian living in imaginary world. Your GDP is growing but per capita is still low relative to Asean region, Vietnam GDP per capita is only 3400 usd whereas Asean average is almost 5000usd. Good for Vietnam but you need at least another 5-10 years to catch up to Asean average.
No, I only prove that CN factories moving to VN not bcs of cheap labours. 430 usd per month for VN workers is much higher than workers in many countries. CN investors keep moving to VN bcs of trade war and 25% tariff.
Remember other Asean countries GDP is also growing especially Indonesia. At the moment their is higher than VN. Foxxcom is everywhere. Many VN is also working in Malaysia right now. When your GDP per capita increase as time goes when the gap is not so much I think they will go back to VN. Then we will hired Cambodian and Myanmar. Mal has at least 3 million foreign workers right now. I am betting with you to see Apple will moved everything to VN. Don't be naive they won't. Because CN market is still the biggest market. That is why all big cooperations are rushing to CN for example even CN don't give full ownership in car industry. Apple is not the world economy they are only number 3 in handset sales. We know Taiwanese investors very well. They are famous for hit and run strategy. Meaning they move here and there very fast compared to the Japanese they are for long term.
Of course not all foreign companies pay VN workers 430 usd/month like Samsung, LG, Foxconn, Luxshare, so many VN workers still have to seek jobs in Malaysia. What I mean here that , Samsung, LG, Foxconn, Luxshare just wanna avoid 25% tariff, they dont care if they can get cheap labor in VN.

If Iphone got 25% tariff, of course she only move the production lines used for exporting Iphone to US while the rest will still stay in CN (as long as CN is still a good market for Iphone)
Fact and realities is important. Understanding oneself then only you can excel. Everyone loves their country. VN doing well is great for Aseans, Asia and the world. Seeing other going down suffering and celebrating is satanic. Go go VN.
I just explain why US can defeat CN in trade war wt 25% tariff. Samsung, TSMC dare not open new chips factories in CN in their newest plans to avoid US's anger even CN market badly want more chips now.

CN's future is just liek Libya-Russia-NK, CN population is declining bcs CN is losing in trade war, making millions CNese can not find enough good jobs to raise their kids.

No, I only prove that CN factories moving to VN not bcs of cheap labours. 430 usd per month for VN workers is much higher than workers in many countries. CN investors keep moving to VN bcs of trade war and 25% tariff.

Of course not all foreign companies pay VN workers 430 usd/month like Samsung, LG, Foxconn, Luxshare, so many VN workers still have to seek jobs in Malaysia. What I mean here that , Samsung, LG, Foxconn, Luxshare just wanna avoid 25% tariff, they dont care if they can get cheap labor in VN.

If Iphone got 25% tariff, of course she only move the production lines used for exporting Iphone to US while the rest will still stay in CN (as long as CN is still a good market for Iphone)

I just explain why US can defeat CN in trade war wt 25% tariff. Samsung, TSMC dare not open new chips factories in CN in their newest plans to avoid US's anger even CN market badly want more chips now.

CN's future is just liek Libya-Russia-NK, CN population is declining bcs CN is losing in trade war, making millions CNese can not find enough good jobs to raise their kids.
CN cannot raise their kids you must be kidding, they send their kids to western countries and everywhere for study. Besides education is free plus food is free in school till senior secondary. Going to school is compulsory there same here in Malaysia the only different is our school don't provide food. So their government is even better.

How about VN? Should be almost the same like CN as your system and them also most the same.

See below my friend about population growth by countries the trends show the poorer country will have higher population growth. No other option of entertainment because too poor only option is having sex to make baby and then the babies later had to go through suffering life.

CN cannot raise their kids you must be kidding, they send their kids to western countries and everywhere for study. Besides education is free plus food is free in school till senior secondary. Going to school is compulsory there same here in Malaysia the only different is our school don't provide food. So their government is even better.

How about VN? Should be almost the same like CN as your system and them also most the same.

See below my friend about population growth by countries the trends show the poorer country will have higher population growth. No other option of entertainment because too poor only option is having sex to make baby and then the babies later had to go through suffering life.

Don't worry as VN become richer you will understand why.

What is your hobbies? For me I love to take nature and bird photos. If you asked me to baby sit kids no way, sex of course everyman fantasy. But kids no. Other than this I love planting, sports, travelling, reading military hardware, fishing, cycling, and etc. Don't have enough time. Nowadays I am free because of Covid lock down if not I won't be inside this forum. Hahaha

What is your hobby then?
What is your hobbies? For me I love to take nature and bird photos. If you asked me to baby sit kids no way, sex of course everyman fantasy. But kids no. Other than this I love planting, sports, travelling, reading military hardware, fishing, cycling, and etc. Don't have enough time. Nowadays I am free because of Covid lock down if not I won't be inside this forum. Hahaha

What is your hobby then?
Life is more than I kill you, you kill me. Too many thing to explore. I had travelled to many countries, one thing I learn the poorer the country the more sincere the people. I like Nepal, even though they are poor but they are very honest and sincere.

Last edited:

CN is just like Russia, Lybia, NK. The rich are very rich and have money to even send their kid to study in ...the Moon, but the poor is very poor, jobless and hopeless . Thats why their population is declining.

CN is not wealthy like JP or EU yet. CN is just like Russia, Lybia, NK. The rich are very rich while the poor are hopeless.

If u dont agree, pls tell me the different between rich CN and rich RUssia, Lybia, NK ?? tell me the different between poor CN and poor RUssia, Lybia, NK ?

CN is just like Russia, Lybia, NK. The rich are very rich and have money to even send their kid to study in ...the Moon, but the poor is very poor, jobless and hopeless . Thats why their population is declining.

CN is not wealthy like JP or EU yet. CN is just like Russia, Lybia, NK. The rich are very rich while the poor are hopeless.

Chinese foreign exchange reserve is highest in the world : 3 times of Japan my friend, that does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
List of countries by foreign-exchange reserves - Wikipedia

CN government is very rich. CN has biggest middle income group. US government is poor but a small percentage people is rich only. So make sure VN is growing the middle income group.

Japanese population is also declining bro same goes EU. The poor is getting richer bro. They eradicate poverty the most. They are the champion of poverty elimination my friend. Yes per capita they have not reach the Japanese and Germany but they can already matched eastern Europe countries. And remember they are huge.

VN population growth rate also declining go check compared to 20 years ago. 2% to less than 1% today.

You wait for another 10 years, as projected the GDP per capita will minimum reached 20K for CN.

I also want to see VN can lift the people VN to a better life.
See if VN can do better than CN.
VN GDP per capita is only 1/3 of CN GDP.
VN should have a plan also and it wont be difficult as you have CN as neighbor and similar system.

Actually I am not pro- huge population . I am pro nature.
Too many people , doing damage to the environment.
Hence the world population declining is good for planet earth .

What is your hobby then?
I love travelling. I love go to Da Lat, a nice mountain area, I love go to Da Nang, having nice beach and Phu Quoc islands with beauty little Venice there
514393850-w500-5779-1562055748.png

70c1f54e-f16b-4ecb-8166-c83396f282e1.jpg

this is Sun Premier Village Primavera in Phu QUoc island.

but its Covid time now, so I just stay at home, play badminton wt my friends. Of course I love reading news in PDF, too :laugh:

I have kids, my wife is good cook and she also take well care of the kids. I think u should try to have a good wife, then having kids will not be so headache :laugh:

Life is more than I kill you, you kill me. Too many thing to explore. I had travelled to many countries, one thing I learn the poorer the country the more sincere the people. I like Nepal, even though they are poor but they are very honest and sincere.
Thats true, everyone is dreaming abt good life, where people love each others, just like the song Imagine of John Lenon...but we all knew he was assassinated :

Imagine there's no heaven,
it's easy if you try No hell below us,
above us only sky Imagine all the people living for today...
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace... Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger - a brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one

Chinese foreign exchange reserve is highest in the world : 3 times of Japan my friend, that does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.

CN government is very rich. CN has biggest middle income group. US government is poor but a small percentage people is rich only. So make sure VN is growing the middle income group.

Japanese population is also declining bro same goes EU. The poor is getting richer bro. They eradicate poverty the most. They are the champion of poverty elimination my friend. Yes per capita they have not reach the Japanese and Germany but they can already matched eastern Europe countries. And remember they are huge.

VN population growth rate also declining go check compared to 20 years ago. 2% to less than 1% today.

You wait for another 10 years, as projected the GDP per capita will minimum reached 20K for CN.

VN should have a plan also and it wont be difficult as you have CN as neighbor and similar system.

I don't think all EU countries is rich, for example Greece is a bankrupt country living with the help from Germany.
I love travelling. I love go to Da Lat, a nice mountain area, I love go to Da Nang, having nice beach and Phu Quoc islands with beauty little Venice there
View attachment 748880

this is Sun Premier Village Primavera in Phu QUoc island.

but its Covid time now, so I just stay at home, play badminton wt my friends. Of course I love reading news in PDF, too :laugh:

I have kids, my wife is good cook and she also take well care of the kids. I think u should try to have a good wife, then having kids will not be so headache :laugh:

Thats true, everyone is dreaming abt good life, where people love each others, just like the song Imagine of John Lenon...but we all knew he was assassinated :

Imagine there's no heaven,
it's easy if you try No hell below us,
above us only sky Imagine all the people living for today...
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace... Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger - a brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one

VN is very nice, my mom and other family members had visited excerpt me. One day covid over I will come and visit Vietnam. I played Badminton too with my colleague every wed, but now covid everything put to a halt. I used to travel around the world setup up plant and factory. But since I had a kid I had stopped travelling.

Last edited:
True the world is filled with satanic force, looks like everyday they want to cut each other throat.
However I still feel the world can have peace if people is not greedy and mind their own business.
Pursuit of better life should be there. My VN friend in US use to give me to eat VN ham and cointreau whisker. He was a pilot for south vietnam. His aircraft got shot down by Vietcom and POW for 7 years. He escaped to Thailand and Thailand send him to Malaysia. Malaysia gov then sent him to US. He taught me to shoot when I was in US 20 years ago. I think all VN people has huge fighting spirit.

CN has biggest middle income group but it doesnt help CN to earn more Dollar while CN need lots of Dollar to buy chips from SK-TW and chips making machines from ASML Holland. Thats why CN desperately try to sell 5G stuff to EU for USD and Euro but failed due to trade war and EU support US instead of CN.

We know VN population growth rate also declining, thats why we have to make our own EV car, own 5G now and try to sell those stuff worldwide for money, we cant rely on FDI factories for good, we dont wanna stuck in the middle income trap like ID, Mal, Libya.

Btw, its OK for ID,Mal when u guys cant get out of the middle income trap bcs No one come and attack u guys, but VN will be in chaos like Libya bcs big countries will take advantage to split VN into half again, so their can take control of SCS(east sea) from VN.

John Lenon is killed in US that does not surprise me. The right to bear arms , so even their own president is shot. Today shooting is still happening quite often.

CN has biggest middle income group but it doesnt help CN to earn more Dollar while CN need lots of Dollar to buy chips from SK-TW and chips making machines from ASML Holland. Thats why CN desperately try to sell 5G stuff to EU for USD and Euro but failed due to trade war and EU support US instead of CN.

We know VN population growth rate also declining, thats why we have to make our own EV car, own 5G now and try to sell those stuff worldwide for money, we cant rely on FDI factories for good, we dont wanna stuck in the middle income trap like ID, Mal, Libya.

Btw, its OK for ID,Mal when u guys cant get out of the middle income trap bcs No one come and attack u guys, but VN will be in chaos like Libya bcs big countries will take advantage to split VN into half again, so their can take control of SCS(east sea) from VN.
See many people does not understand the BRI project. CN is holding too much of USD after so many years exporting to US. Not only they are afraid USD will collapse but others too. That is why they have the BRI project to spend all the USD. That is why the interest is low and some even they do it for free. CN encourage its people to spent their USD. See the number one tourist in the world is from CN. And every time they travel they are buying a lot to finish up the USD. The BRI is also helping them to raise the other country income to that they will progress and have purchasing power. So basically they are in ports, road and transport these is connectivity. So the white is not happy , they don't want CN to help others because they want the world to be in shit state and only they are the master. Those reject the BRI is stupid as CN is not going to be generous forever.
See many people does not understand the BRI project. CN is holding too much of USD after so many years exporting to US. Not only they are afraid USD will collapse but others too. That is why they have the BRI project to spend all the USD. That is why the interest is low and some even they do it for free. CN encourage its people to spent their USD. See the number one tourist in the world is from CN. And every time they travel they are buying a lot to finish up the USD. The BRI is also helping them to raise the other country income to that they will progress and have purchasing power. So basically they are in ports, road and transport these is connectivity. So the white is not happy , they don't want CN to help others because they want the world to be in shit state and only they are the master. Those reject the BRI is stupid as CN is not going to be generous forever.
[/QUOTE

Dont worry VN is Asean now , ASEAN will help VN.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom