What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Well then you have your answer.
We dont have engines if thats what you are refering to.

Engine is not the only problem with fifth generation aircraft.

Anyways, T-FX isn't even announced yet..lets see what kind of specifications they come up with...

Turkey should have the target of becoming the strongest military power on mainland Europe (Russia isn't counted as Europe here).

Best of luck!

I like Mashallah and use it in daily conversation....:)

But do you support AKP or not? Thats the real question :D :P

Honestly, I really want Turkey to become a strong, independent nation and lead the Islamosphere.

Imagine, a powerful, independent country leading 1/4 to 1/3 or entire humanity! Now thats "Mashallah!" in real terms.

Leading here doesn't mean empire style..I mean hopefully Turkey will transfer some positive values to stupid Muslim nations all across the world, too..and will lead by example, Inshallah!

Anyways, T-FX isn't even announced yet..lets see what kind of specifications they come up with...

Turkey should have the target of becoming the strongest military power on mainland Europe (Russia isn't counted as Europe here).

Best of luck!
Without an own engine first,the rest doesnt matter(personal opinion).

Proud and confident in Turkey, I'm sure the project will go through easily with hard work.

Wish we could get into such projects but it is slightly early.

Hey, why doesn't Saudi Arabia join this project too?

Look, Turkey has links and manpower for the job...Saudi Arabia has MASSIVE financial capital..both countries will learn from each other and benefit too...

I think when T/F-X project matured some brother countries will join it...

I like Mashallah and use it in daily conversation....:)
I like Edrogan.

He'll bring back our great Green Flag Insha-Allah !!! :devil:

images

Allah ho Akbar.

@T-123456

Best of luck!

Honestly, I really want Turkey to become a strong, independent nation and lead the Islamosphere.

Imagine, a powerful, independent country leading 1/4 to 1/3 or entire humanity! Now thats "Mashallah!" in real terms.

Leading here doesn't mean empire style..I mean hopefully Turkey will transfer some positive values to stupid Muslim nations all across the world, too..and will lead by example, Inshallah!

Well, i agree with you that Turkey should be independent militarily and that the akp is doing a good job on supporting/defending the military developments politically from pressure from other powers on an international level, but i cannot imagine a world where a muslim ummah exists. There is just too much mess in the muslim world. Plus we are divided in opinions, rivalries and camps of the US, Russia, Shia etc. not going to happen. Maybe 200 years later?

I like Edrogan.

He'll bring back our great Green Flag Insha-Allah !!! :devil:

@T-123456

Well, i don't like Erdogan and i don't like sharia at all. Religion and state affairs should remain seperated. :)

Nope, i don't support and never will.

I also want these except leading the Ummah..... that didn't end up well for us at the last time.

Yeap, that would be amazing but not possible due to obvious reasons.

I think stupid ones, will stay stupid. :)

@cabatli_53 It would be good you to start the sticky thread of T/F-X project tomorrow after the desicion, with a good entrance post...

Guys pls don't open an ordinary thread...

Also, nobody should post anthing until cabatlı finishes his work in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i agree with you that Turkey should be independent militarily and that the akp is doing a good job on supporting/defending the military developments politically from pressure from other powers on an international level, but i cannot imagine a world where a muslim ummah exists. There is just too much mess in the muslim world. Plus we are divided in opinions, rivalries and camps of the US, Russia, Shia etc. not going to happen. Maybe 200 years later?

What do you take meaning by "Muslim Ummah"?

Islamic peoples already exist in this world.

Islamic people are like Jewish people. They have common language of prayer, common ritual, common greetings (Salam), one book, personal following of Islamic legal code etc etc, a universal dress-code we all identify with..All of these things make us a 'people' kinda like 'Jewish' people..no matter what nationality, ethnicity they are from.

This can't be said about christians..

But it doesn't mean that we'll live in one caliphate or will agree with each other or that our countries won't fight etc. etc.

The concept of "Islamic peoples or Ummah" becomes clear when you go to west...No matter where you are from..Muslim people generally identify with each other, live with each other and face hate together lol

What do you take meaning by "Muslim Ummah"?

Islamic peoples already exist in this world.

Islamic people are like Jewish people. They have common language of prayer, common ritual, common greetings (Salam), one book, personal following of Islamic legal code etc etc, a universal dress-code we all identify with..All of these things make us a 'people' kinda like 'Jewish' people..no matter what nationality, ethnicity they are from.

This can't be said about christians..

But it doesn't mean that we'll live in one caliphate or will agree with each other or that our countries won't fight etc. etc.

The concept of "Islamic peoples or Ummah" becomes clear when you go to west...No matter where you are from..Muslim people generally identify with each other, live with each other and face hate together lol

Ah yes, my interpretation of the ummah was like a peaceful muslim world without hate and conflicts between muslims. This mean politically stable muslim countries with a selected few muslim countries with veto right, so to say. This is what i deem unrealistic, unfortunately.

Do they have any other topics to be discussed @ today's SSİK ?

Do they have any other topics to be discussed @ today's SSİK ?

Thx to @Kaan

Important Turkish Defence Related Events this week

• TAI is ecpected to get the go ahead for the TFX which will lead to them being awarded the contract.
  • P.M Erdogan will be updated regarding the Chinese Air Defence System.
  • Cooperation with Mitsubishi in regard to the Altay's motor will be discussed.
  • Logistical and Assault boats will be discussed for the navy
  • The budget for research and development in the defense sector will be discussed

Back
Top Bottom