What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

It got canceled.:cry:
images.jpg

Like i said Erdogan was tired. :D

All hail Erdogan. Don't worry, when he comes out of his tiresome state, he'll built you a 7th generation aircraft. Just let my man rest and relax.

On a serious note:

What were the highlights of yesterday's important defence meeting?

Weren't alot of things were to be decided?

1) TFX got canceled.
2) Turkey signed up a deal to produce its own version of Black Hawks at home. 109 of them.

What else?

Anything of HQ-9 or something?

@AUz @jarves

The meeting was cancelled not the projects.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank Goodness! :D Now I'm happy.

Erdogan Zindabad!!! :yay:

TFX didn't got canceled, you are misinforming people with your post.

I am not misinforming. It all started when your fellow Turkish member posted "It got cancelled" thingy.

Anyways, when is the next meeting guys? Anytime soon or what?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank Goodness! :D Now I'm happy.

Erdogan Zindabad!!! :yay:

I am not misinforming. It all started when your fellow Turkish member posted "It got cancelled" thingy.

Anyways, when is the next meeting guys? Anytime soon or what?
To much going now,it will take some time.

The decission for TFX is shifted, I heard. When is the next meeting?

@Sinan, we can continue from here
I don't think we need two multi-role fighters,
And since the engine will be American one way or another, we won't be able to export it as we please. So there's no point going under all the R&D costs. We can follow a national turbojet development program, see where it goes and make a more mature decision by 2030.

French R&D'd Rafale, nobody bought it. But civilian airliner market is huge. if we invest now we can produce a couple of hundreds by 2030.

@Sinan, we can continue from here
I don't think we need two multi-role fighters,
And since the engine will be American one way or another, we won't be able to export it as we please. So there's no point going under all the R&D costs. We can follow a national turbojet development program, see where it goes and make a more mature decision by 2030.

French R&D'd Rafale, nobody bought it. But civilian airliner market is huge. if we invest now we can produce a couple of hundreds by 2030.

Makes sense. :)

Back
Top Bottom