What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Absolute right. If we fly over sea you need for security and safe flight 2 engines. Most carrier based aircrafts are twin engined

It also mean more Weapons and electronic Payload. There is also Potential for more further Developments like a Regional Bomber Variant !

Which Muslim country should we team up to develop a powerfull engine for TF-X ? Is there any country that have serious infastructure to develop an engine Turkey requires ? Why should we team up to develop avionic/electronics, While Turkey's Aselsan is providing state of art electronic and avionics for already flying aerial platforms ? I didn't get some points.

It's not about Team up in Development, Turkey could get financial Support from Oil Rich Gulf States like Qatar for Example to develop an Jet Engine !

Developing a reliable Jet Engine is at the Moment not possible for Turkey. You Need that facilities that can produce such design. That is the difficulty. You Need Quality Equipment and well experienced workers and technicians to get the desired result.

that means billions of Investment. Turks are to naive to believe that this is something simple. Jet Engine works under extrem condition and Pilot must be safe. best is to design the Body of the aircraft, the Radars and electric System and Servomotors. The Jet engine should be bought from US manufacturer GE oder P&W. Than we would be just rely on USA and not EU too. EU is crap. stinking idiots who want to destroy our Country with pkk Terror.

Eurofighter must be avoided. It is not good for us.

Developing a reliable Jet Engine is at the Moment not possible for Turkey. You Need that facilities that can produce such design. That is the difficulty. You Need Quality Equipment and well experienced workers and technicians to get the desired result.

that means billions of Investment. Turks are to naive to believe that this is something simple. Jet Engine works under extrem condition and Pilot must be safe. best is to design the Body of the aircraft, the Radars and electric System and Servomotors. The Jet engine should be bought from US manufacturer GE oder P&W. Than we would be just rely on USA and not EU too. EU is crap. stinking idiots who want to destroy our Country with pkk Terror.

Eurofighter must be avoided. It is not good for us.

In long Term Turkey need a Base for Development and manufacture of Jet Engines. What when it comes to Export TF-X to arabian Gulf States, Pakistan or North African Countries ? Europe or the US does not want the strategic Balance in the ME change for Israels Disadvantage ?

If this is the Case, they will block the Sale of the Engines !

Turkey have it's Interest not only alone in it's surrounding Region, also in Central/south Asia, sub - saharan and whole North Africa which also include Morocco. For this Regions tactical Fighters will not be enough for strategic Detterence in these Regions. I doubt US or Europe will sale Engines that we can Project with medium Range Bombers Power in these Regions !

There are also Talks with Ukraines to share Experience in Engine building: Ukraine could take part in Turkish Defense Program t

Last edited:
Whats the latest my Turkish bros?

Is Turkey still developing TF-X or the project is "stalled"?

In long Term Turkey need a Base for Development and manufacture of Jet Engines. What when it comes to Export TF-X to arabian Gulf States, Pakistan or North African Countries ? Europe or the US does not want the strategic Balance in the ME change for Israels Disadvantage ?

If this is the Case, they will block the Sale of the Engines !

Turkey have it's Interest not only alone in it's surrounding Region, also in Central/south Asia, sub - saharan and whole North Africa which also include Morocco. For this Regions tactical Fighters will not be enough for strategic Detterence in these Regions. I doubt US or Europe will sale Engines that we can Project with medium Range Bombers Power in these Regions !

There are also Talks with Ukraines to share Experience in Engine building: Ukraine could take part in Turkish Defense Program t

To do so, we first Need more political influence in the world and better economy.

Let us discuss this in the politics section. Ukraine can´t deliver us anything of importance. What they know our Engineers already know.

Let´s hope that T-X looks like this:

xtsf7hq6u.png

Let's not please.this is clearley a funboy what if..i guess he mixed '60s and 80's.

we are building a flett for 2030/2070.

You all know that TFX Project is in fact a feasibility and Research Project and not a true armament procurement Project. Do you?

With TFX we will gain the technological Expertise to maintain and re-build our purchased F-35 Fighters.

We wont pour Money into a bottomless pit like the Indians do. They can afford that, because they are a chithole with 1 Billion Population and no toilets.

Back
Top Bottom