What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

tanker.JPG
i

TF-X will be comparable in Terms of it's Capabillities to F/A-22. Here in the Picture you can see the external Load of ALCM from F-111, F-18, F-35 and F-22. F-22 is Capable to Carrie 4 ALCM as external Load. Is it possible to use TF-X as a Cruise Missile Truck with a Load of 4 SOM-ER and Tanker Support to conduct strategic Detterence together with TF-2000 and MILDEN Submarines ?

Yes , indeed it is a integrated program Space included.

NOW all have to understand why many "Powers" try to destabilize Türkiye in Society, Economic and Military affairs.

Türkiye tries to go his own way. We will have success !

Friedmann, "Shadow CIA" said this. That's why they are scared.

TRUST in Türkiye as TÜRK and all will be perfect for your childs !

With a Load of 4 SOM-ER, a Group of 4 TF-X can launch up to 16 Cruise Missile with a Range up to 800 km !
Possibly. But we are peaceful nation with surprises in the drawer. That all should and can believe

I don't care Russian, Chinese and Indian propaganda that Russia would make Syria a Stalingrad for Türkiye;

in Stalingrad SOVIETS lost 500.000 people. They can tray .

Possibly. But we are peaceful nation with surprises in the drawer. That all should and can believe

That's true ! But some Powers could not realize the Changes Turkey could make in Future and this could lead to Actions against Countries which are Bridges to strategic important Regions. The strategic Detterence should protect these Countries from agressive Acts of these Powers !

I don't care Russian, Chinese and Indian propaganda that Russia would make Syria a Stalingrad for Türkiye;

in Stalingrad SOVIETS lost 500.000 people. They can tray
Don't you think the first sentence doesn't relate to the next 2 lines so how come you are peaceful nation yet you want to be Nazis to Syria!!!.

I think the best way to go is with SAAB grippen. It is a neat and usefull Jet fighter craft, which we can use for costeffective bombing runs and against ground Targets.

F-35 will be our workhorse to deter enemies like Russian air force and Greece

I think the best way to go is with SAAB grippen. It is a neat and usefull Jet fighter craft, which we can use for costeffective bombing runs and against ground Targets.

I have nothing against Saabs Help, but TF-X should have two Engines not one like Gripen !

Off the shelf, or the hanger? No way.

Brothers. These are hard days. Münafiqs and crypto armenians/jews are everywhere in Turkey. They do Terror and spread lies and Propaganda to weaken the muslim Türk majority in Turkey.

Do not believe their lies any longer. Do not believe that kemal the crypto jew was a savior. he was the reason why soviets could grab all of turkic regions in middle asia. He was the reason why soviets took all the resources and Manpower out of those regions and have today nukes to threaten us.

Without kemal the traitor who sold turkic republic, today we would be the Nation with nuclear weapons. Without crypto jews like kemal we had NURI DEMIRAG who had made his Jet design bureau and today DEMIRAG fighter jets would protect our airspace.

Allah sahidim, selanikli kemali tarihten silecegim. Enver Pasam icin. Türk Sehitlerim icin!

Back
Top Bottom