What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

baby. Where did you get the courage and confidence to think that "Aircraft Made in Turkey" can beat J-20?
Because its Made in Turkey :turkey: But I have to say it will be just equal to J20 until we replace its engine with Turkish made one.

Interesting comparison ...

View attachment 915038
You could add M346 here, also looks very similiar.
m346b.jpg

baby. Where did you get the courage and confidence to think that "Aircraft Made in Turkey" can beat J-20?
Fvck yeah! 8-)

Last edited:
You are definitely a fking troll that derails threads with random ad homonym BS, Discuss the TFX or the Hurjet or GTFO. stop responding to unrelated random BS from a month ago that sparks flame wars.
Funny how you completely ignored the Chinese guy.

Where did you get the courage and confidence to think that "Aircraft Made in Turkey" can beat J-20?
@LegionnairE ;

Yes, I was wondering too, what is the reason for this self-confidence? Do we know about the real capabilities of the Chinese fighter that you speak with such confidence? Or how do we know that our fighter will give the performance we expect?

@LegionnairE ;

Yes, I was wondering too, what is the reason for this self-confidence? Do we know about the real capabilities of the Chinese fighter that you speak with such confidence? Or how do we know that our fighter will give the performance we expect?
Exactly. They're both untested in real combat. The advantage of the J-20 is that the TFX is still not even finished. But that's it. Personally,I think the J-20 is inferior to the F-35.

@LegionnairE ;

Exactly. They're both untested in real combat. The advantage of the J-20 is that the TFX is still not even finished. But that's it. Personally,I think the J-20 is inferior to the F-35.

I don't want to shit on J-20 too much, I think it's a solid first try for China but I don't think it's anywhere near as competent as the American rivals, not in stealth, reliability or avionics. Is Turkey going to get all of these %100 done in the first try? I doubt it but I'm confident that we'll beat China. We don't rely on industrial espionage like China does. We built many technologies from ground up.

Chinese fanboy was hurt by comment in Turkish forum ?

Chinese fanboy J20 is a counterfeit F22

J35 is counterfeit F35

hell even the name is counterfeit even you steal the 35

Alright guys, lets calm down and not send this thread into a spiral.

I don't want to shit on J-20 too much, I think it's a solid first try for China but I don't think it's anywhere near as competent as the American rivals, not in stealth, reliability or avionics. Is Turkey going to get all of these %100 done in the first try? I doubt it but I'm confident that we'll beat China. We don't rely on industrial espionage like China does. We built many technologies from ground up.
Yeah,I'll just put it this way: In case of war,I'd trust an F-35 more than a J-20.

Yeah,I'll just put it this way: In case of war,I'd trust an F-35 more than a J-20.

They are both very capable platforms, it will come down to avionics and how both platforms develop around that. Though its very difficult to say who comes out on top, as there were some mixed results when the last wargame simulating the US intervention over a taiwan invasion was held.

They are both very capable platforms, it will come down to avionics and how both platforms develop around that. Though its very difficult to say who comes out on top, as there were some mixed results when the last wargame simulating the US intervention over a taiwan invasion was held.

They are %100 overestimating China's abilities to get more funding from the congress lol.

Oh my god F35 is useless guys, please give more money for NGAD :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom