What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

That means as part of the tech transfer Aselsan will get Engine Monitoring Unit (EMU) design capabilities and develop related sensors. EMUs sole purpose is the self diagnosis of engine faults, The EMU takes its input from both the fuel management and FADEC units as well as a full array of dedicated sensors within the engine. Keep in mind
that Aselsan had another MOU signed with Rolls-Royce on FADEC development in May. So, Let see why we need this tech for TFX, 5 ton utility helicopter, mid range passenger plane etc...

its gonna be interesting to see what TEI will get out of this agreement.

Make no mistakes people,

TEI - General Electric
1380274746_00004184267.jpg

KALE - Pratt and Whitney
070620141144359369306_2.jpg

Rolls Royce & Eurojet can only battle on neutral territory, Aselsan, with their silly MOUs...

Make no mistakes people,

TEI - General Electric
1380274746_00004184267.jpg

KALE - Pratt and Whitney
070620141144359369306_2.jpg

Rolls Royce & Eurojet can only battle on neutral territory, Aselsan, with their silly MOUs...
its totally fine if I am mistaken . I don't have any preference on the engine whether European or US. There will be lotsa lame-duck sessions of Congress in the US. That's why I am saying EU has better chance

Kalekalip - Aselsan - TEI

Who will win ?

It looks more that General Electric has the favour. They want this !!!

Dude, do you even deserve to know? The only similarity between the two is Turkey will be part of both projects and while we account for 2,5% of the f35 we will be 100% owner of TFX in the beginning.
Well than I hope almost all parts of TFX specially engine are from and made in Turkey because if it turns out to be really good Fighter Jet and if Pakistan decides to buy it we will not want to deal with west for engine and other parts. We are having this problem with T-129 Attack helicopter @Hakan @cabatli_53

Well than I hope almost all parts of TFX specially engine are from and made in Turkey because if it turns out to be really good Fighter Jet and if Pakistan decides to buy it we will not want to deal with west for engine and other parts. We are having this problem with T-129 Attack helicopter @Hakan @cabatli_53
The plan is to have an indigenous engine for the TFX Twin Engine Fighter. Everything will be 100% made in Turkey.

All types of planes, helicopters, vehicles etc are planned to have turkish engines. There are programs for all of these.

Here is a timeline for some of the projects:

Turkish engine thread | Page 8

Last edited:
The plan is to have an indigenous engine for the TFX Twin Engine Fighter. Everything will be 100% made in Turkey.

All types of planes, helicopters, vehicles etc are planned to have turkish engines. There are programs for all of these.

Well than if this happens than get ready because you can and will become one of the biggest provider of weapons to Muslim Countries and you can earn several billions of dollars from this.

Well, I said Turkey will be owner of %100 of the project of the TFX. It does not mean it will be all indigenous parts or technology while we will finally want to have the fighter engine indigenous as well. Other smaller engines are easier to make when you have a sizable domestic market.

I hope they call it something like "THK-XX" and not "RTE-1" ^^

It must be some THK-XX dude enabling all these so lets name the fighter after him? Who is the biggest fighter of our times, make a guess. No wonder you made your statement in which you made the guess already. I wouldn't expect the fighter be called Tayyip but I wish he names the fighter himself.

Sorry folks, I am having a hard time with this multi quote.

guys do you know how many fighter will be with ej or ge or pw engine ? because we want to make our own engine o_O

guys do you know how many fighter will be with ej or ge or pw engine ? because we want to make our own engine o_O

I am not aware of any programs for building own fighter engine. Understandably there is a desire to have an indigenous engine but is there a program to build one, no, none that I know of. The fighter numbers should be 250+. Aselsan is getting in the engine control unit business. This is a good start. We can use our own control unit with the EJ230+ engine which is the next best thing to building own engine. And another step towards the long desired own engine.

Please for the sake of not wasting yours and other's time stop asking meaningless questions just for the sake of asking something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom