What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

I didn't see this.

Wrong again.

Think about;

1970 Ford Taunus with 2000 cc motor, producing 90 HP.
2014 Golf TSI with 1400 cc motor, producing 170 HP.

Durability of the engine is much more better than the old taurus engine and gives less malfunction. It's not related with size or power to weight ratio.

It's directly related with production techniques , technology etc..

Indeed, specially because of the misfiring monitoring system

Indeed, specially because of the misfiring monitoring system

"The long-delayed operational debut for the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is at risk of further slippage due to a safety-critical problem with its Pratt & Whitney F135 engine for which no single root cause has yet been identified. Senior leaders initially dismissed the fire that damaged F-35 AF-27 at Eglin AFB, Florida, on June 23 as a “one-off incident,” as U.S. Marine Corps commandant Gen. James Amos called it in mid-July. However, Aviation Week has learned that at least five engines have been removed from F-35s after showing signs of premature wear."

"The long-delayed operational debut for the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is at risk of further slippage due to a safety-critical problem with its Pratt & Whitney F135 engine for which no single root cause has yet been identified. Senior leaders initially dismissed the fire that damaged F-35 AF-27 at Eglin AFB, Florida, on June 23 as a “one-off incident,” as U.S. Marine Corps commandant Gen. James Amos called it in mid-July. However, Aviation Week has learned that at least five engines have been removed from F-35s after showing signs of premature wear."

That has more to do with the fact that the F35's engine is incredibly complicated.

36404986[1].jpg

Last edited:
That has more to do with the fact that the F35's engine is incredibly complicated.

That one is the STOVL version which also has a lift-fan; are you saying the grounded ones are not at all of the classical variety?
Complexity is part of what it takes for an engine to be a high TW; a powerful one. How do you want to have a high TW engine without introducing complexity?

You pack too much punch in a given engine and you introduce stress that in turn makes wear; prematurely.

Let me share some of them... But firstly i'll talk about some infos you already know... Communication Systems, crypto, cockpit, mission computer is ASELSAN's job... Maybe TÜBİTAK & HAVELSAN can deal with cyrpto too...

Now i want to share systems which will be adapted to T/F-X...

ASELPOD

aselpod.jpg

AVCI HELMET

avcı.jpg

There is AESA radar in roadmap of ASELSAN

aesa.jpg

Here some projects...

There are 7 projects' introduciton in this video

7 projects 1 by 1...

Dilek Project...

Müge Project...

Servo Motor project...

Yakut Project...

İnci Project...

Last edited:
Koza Project...

İpek Project...

And another project KEMENT... It will be used for T/F-X too for sure...

And this is fresh project...

TÜBİTAK launches infrared missile warning system project for aircrafts...

TÜBİTAK’tan Savunma ve Güvenlik Teknolojileri Alanında Yeni Çağrı | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU

And here TAI official fills other gaps...

I tried to show widely known things... Our expert guys can add some other things for sure... It would be good database @Hakan :enjoy:

Last edited:
Look at that face :hitwall:
He's more like the president of religious affairs rather than the Minister of National Defense.

:dirol:
Look at that face :hitwall:
He's more like the president of religious affairs rather than the Minister of National Defense.

I know a way to fix it. Get the Lens numbers, prepare glasses with pitch black tinted lenses. Change old glasses with these new ones. And Bam he looks as a big boss:big_boss:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom