What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

I read EUROJET's official's interview in MSI... He is their leader about T/F-X negotiations... And i understand that our guys do not want only purchase engine but they also want coproduction & ToT... And i see that EUROJET wants to transfer technology and they want to make copruduction...

Everything will be alright,her sey olur,motorda olur.

Bütün bu Projeler , azcik degistir , Tank,Ucak,Füze yaptik´de ayni su 20-30 sene öncesi Türkiye´deki Arabalar gibi , Türkiyede Üretim, isim Türkce ama aslinda Yabanci.

Bütün bu Projeler , azcik degistir , Tank,Ucak,Füze yaptik´de ayni su 20-30 sene öncesi Türkiye´deki Arabalar gibi , Türkiyede Üretim, isim Türkce ama aslinda Yabanci.
niye yapilmiyor yada yapilamiyor cunku yetismis insan gucu yok buda zamanla olan birsey damlaya damlaya gol olur .gereksiz elestiriler herkeze zarar..turkiyede sanayi dedigin 20-30 yil buda hic birsey benim gorusum[/QUOTE

niye yapilmiyor yada yapilamiyor cunku yetismis insan gucu yok buda zamanla olan birsey damlaya damlaya gol olur .gereksiz elestiriler herkeze zarar..turkiyede sanayi dedigin 20-30 yil buda hic birsey benim gorusum[/QUOTE

Hahahaha ! Ben nededim sen nededin , iste damlaya damlaya yoluna gidilmiyor. Sorun´da bu.

Have the engine selection been completed ?
EJ200 was being looked at, or any other.

Without using google translator, I'm going to give it a shot at what the pic says. Does it say

"enemy I have you on radar and I'm attacking" ?
(A pod that) will mislead enemy radars.

The nature of the society also depends on the economic situation. Look all those "apaches" who became "police". They get 3k now, and they actually behave in a mature way in their lives. Our police no longer looks at his gun holder and hold his gun every 30 second as if it is his pen**s, and no longer do they act like some holy creature above all other human-beings, at least not in social life.

50 years ago the USA was poor as f**ck, the smells of the mouths of the US nation almost completely destroyed ozon (/s). Then they became rich, their economy started to rock for obvious reasons (ww2), and their society turned from poor smelly jobless murderers into rich smelly working murderers (/jk).

Give money to a poor villager and he can then become the most intellectual person ever. Money is what changes the societies. It is also what provides the social services.

In a country where the unemployed is below 0.5% and GDP per citizen stands at about $50.000, where also has a low rate of corruption/inequalityofincomes, people would not really play with their noses just before extending their hands to touch every bread/fruit they see before picking one in markets.

All the arrows can not be turned on economy. Political unity and the change of mentality are as important as economic factors.

And you fail to understand that when its to late its to late,you can dream about changing back to modern religious free democratic Turkiye.
We are not Europeans that can change after some wealth,forget that dream.
Our people watch TV,our people are saf(and will stay saf),Ottomanisation is going on,Turkiye will be gone(sliced into federal Islamic republics) and will be replaced by a ''Islamic Caliphate''(or whatever the name).
Erdogan has absolute power(Armed Forces,Police Force,Judicary,Media) and does as he pleases,nothing no one can change that.
The AKP rules and not in just politics,AKP rules everything in Turkiye.
A dream elswhere is a nightmare in our region.

As mentioned before, I agree with all of your points, even the part where you underline our nation being naive as hell.

But, due to being optimistic it might be, I'll keep being hopeful for the future. I indeed fail to imagine a religion-led society in 1.000 years lets say. But that is just my opinion though. Maybe as you said, no matter how many millions of years might pass, our nation will keep being a naive free-to-be-manipulated religious community.

Btw as @cabatli_53 stressed his frustrations, we better end this convo before banhammers start flying left and right of our heads ^^

Again, I agree with your points. It is just that I prefer looking at the future in a hopeful state.

Hello bosses today is it possible to know after the SSİK which design have been choosen ? single engine or twin engine for fx or tx =)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom