What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

He added TF-X, Hürkus and Hürjet... :enjoy:

D2MWfgjXcAAUs47.jpg

source: Twitter @miguyan2000

New specifications of TF-X MMU

• Wing area is improved to 70m2(previously 60m2)
  • Wing length improved to 14m (previously 12m)
  • Payload capacity revealed 20,000lbs
  • Rate of climb revealed 60,000fpm
View attachment 548038 View attachment 548039

I have asked a couple of ppl but they dont know whether that 25.000 lbs dry trust or not . it looks like we are getting our own Raptor . (Ciddi ciddi bunlar Raptora bagladi isi)

I have asked a couple of ppl but they dont know whether that 25.000 lbs dry trust or not . it looks like we are getting our own Raptor . (Ciddi ciddi bunlar Raptora bagladi isi)
It was always envisioned as Turkey's version of the raptor from its inception (AFAIK), but albeit had significantly lower specs, which was to be expected as we're talking about the US and Turkey here.

It's heartening to see that the gap is actually going to be much narrower then previously thought. We still don't know how stealthy we'll actually be able to make the engine to be, but nevertheless, this news is a good indicator that Turkey's defence industry is firing on all cylinders.

I only hope to see the day these monsters are actually under serial production and in the TUAF's inventory.

Was actually obvious that they will present it on a Defence Expo with more international attention.

KOTİL: ‘ MMU programında seri üretim uçaklarında her biri 30000 lb iki tane yerli motor olacak. Uçağım hangar çıkışının 2023, ilk uçuşun 2026, ilk üretimin 2029 yılı olması planlanıyor.’

TFX engines : 2x30000 lbs
any idea which engine it might be?

Back
Top Bottom