What's new

Textbook sparks row over mosque depicted as noise pollutant

I wont mind if your cracker goes off in a rhythm without any air pollution..

So much hate for muslims while living off in a muslim country.:disagree:

So now u decide which noise pollution is rhythmic??? You try to hide your religious supremacism with such feeble attempts? And my opposition to YOUR religious supremacism makes ME the hateful one???

Wow. You are unbelievable.

Worst part is in the louse speaker they shout there is only one god that's there god..and some one is his only messenger...people who don't believe in this have to hear in loud..it includes sleeping children's,patients,old persons and domestic animals who even can't protest but bear the pain ear.

Have you seen Gurudwara's? They too represent dome like structure don't they?
I don't understand why are you trying so hard to defend a discriminating act, can't you just condemn the injustice and move on ??

So when is India banning the Azaan?
There are just too many reported incidents of people being disturbed by this. For public order one must take harsh steps and i can understand if India goes for that.
Meanwhile the church bells and the temple bells can stay since they are not that disturbing.

this is just a case of Muslims enjoying elevated status of being 'entitled' minority.
This should ideally start with Bihar and Lucknow
Church and temple bells being ringing since 3000 years but mike or loud speakers installed in mosques after 1940 only.I s there no azan before loudspeaker invention...why not pray in traditional Islamic way.

Actually, in all residential areas - there is a decibel limit. I have personally interacted with members of the Pollution Control Board in the State for this. They are reluctant to pull up mosques because they hurt religious feelings.

Infact, the Bombay High Court pulled up the Mahim Police Station and the senior cops for using their premises to use loudspeakers during a Muslim religious fair.

You can Google it.

I do not need to google anything. I will take your word for it.

The decibel limit is if i am not wrong only an issue during 'sleep' hours or if not ideally should be to have a balanced enough law.

I think there is a general grievance and quite understandable too that the 'secular' constitution of Dominion of India is biased against its majority.

If one can just make it a public order issue and ban the azaan along with beef, i think most law abiding muslims will understand.

Church and temple bells being ringing since 3000 years but mike or loud speakers installed in mosques after 1940 only.I s there no azan before loudspeaker invention...why not pray in traditional Islamic way.

yes that is right.
One should really go back to 1940 and start amending the biased laws against the Hindus.

So now u decide which noise pollution is rhythmic??? You try to hide your religious supremacism with such feeble attempts? And my opposition to YOUR religious supremacism makes ME the hateful one???

Wow. You are unbelievable.
Didn't you just compare Azaan with bursting crackers? Azaan goes off in a rhythm whereas crackers produce a sudden burst of noise. How are they even comparable unless you want to justify them because of your your hate?

Feeble attempt? It was your feeble attempt to sound logical(which Sanghis seldom are).

I do not need to google anything. I will take your word for it.

The decibel limit is if i am not wrong only an issue during 'sleep' hours or if not ideally should be to have a balanced enough law.

I think there is a general grievance and quite understandable too that the 'secular' constitution of Dominion of India is biased against its majority.

If one can just make it a public order issue and ban the azaan along with beef, i think most law abiding muslims will understand.

yes that is right.
One should really go back to 1940 and start amending the biased laws against the Hindus.
Is not azan through loud speaker is unislamic n haram???

Is not azan through loud speaker is unislamic n haram???

Wow....
who told you that?

it is a call. it should be in a human voice. within a certain time frame of the day or occasion.

rest is a matter of implementation and practicality.

Is there any Quranic or hadith instructions to use loudspeaker during azan???

Worst part is in the louse speaker they shout there is only one god that's there god..and some one is his only messenger...people who don't believe in this have to hear in loud..
Same goes with those numerous Bhajans and Kirtans which keep on blurting out huge noise about some elephant headed God etc without considering other's beliefs. Why are others who don't believe in this forced to listen to it?

it includes sleeping children's,patients,old persons and domestic animals who even can't protest but bear the pain ear.
It is not just painful to ear but hazardous to lives...

Crackers 'claim' heart patient - The Telegraph
Toxic smog covers Delhi after Diwali | World news | The Guardian
Diwali is a Nightmare for Animals
Smoke from fire crackers can damage respiratory system: Doctors
Diwali crackers leave killer sulphur dioxide overload
Record number of eye injuries this Diwali

Last edited:
That is very unfortunate. They are Indian citizens and have a Constitutional Right to practice their faith. You may not like aspects of their religion - that is also your right. But to not like their "noise" because it belongs to a faith goes against the secular grain of our nation.

What has them being Indian citizens and their constitutional right have anything to do with how I fell about them ? :cheesy:

How can my personal "likes and dislikes" go again the secular grain of my nation ? :lol:

Secularism gives me the right to love or hate anybody including ugly people and ugly ideologies. :lol: ......... maybe you need to have a proper understanding of the constitution and the world secular before opening your mouth and making a fool of yourself.

Well sir, then no further discussion is meaningful. It is not healthy to be a bigot is all I will say. We have 15% of population that is Muslim and they are not going anywhere leaving India -- not that I will like them to go anywhere in the first place.

LOL........ how am I a "bigot" for speaking the truth ? :cheesy:

By making this claim you have exposed yourself to be an intolerant Bigot :lol:

What has their percentage in the population of India or in the world, got anything to do with my views ? ..... if their population becomes 90 % then my views are acceptable ? :woot:

Yes, I am sure students in class VI are experts in domes of Islamic structures.
The probability of class VI students seeing the domes of Islamic structures is more than seeing a dome of Gurudwara.

They aren't experts enough to imply that it is a Gurudwara dome(Of course Shakha children could be experts due to their conditioning;))

Back
Top Bottom