What's new

Tessy Thomas : DRDO has its sights on MIRV

List of Courses : The University of Pune offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in sciences, languages, social sciences, law, management and other interdisciplinary programs.

Mtech in Weapon Systems.

stfu-robin-williams.jpg
could nt find it . May i know where is it in the list?

With all the S*** the minorities have to put up with in India, it is ironic that it is the monorities like Dr. Kalam and Tessie who are at the forefront of Missile technology to make India strong. Maybe Tessie will be the future President of India.

What is the meaning of Tejas in Hindi?

@trinity....Hacked ID ??
-----------------------

@Topic...

we all are proud of her!! Agni-puttri :)

Mind your business....she has the ability to speak for herself...typical backward idiot...thats why women in Kerala in floursih.....women are jsut as strong as men....

Trinity - Mate - what is happening with you? Looks like you have taken the prior discussions seriously to heart. I would suggest taking a break from PDF for sometime. It would help.

Interesting to see what Agni V will look when it carries multiple warheads.

Here is pic of DF-31 evolution, though it's not clear if DF-31 actually carries more than one warhead.
XAkYw.jpg

Thank You Tessy, my malu sister......the South will rise again....show the rest of North India how the South does it big time

Dont ever forget the contributions of Malus and Christians ........

Enjoy your 50 cents....

Thank You Tessy, my malu sister......the South will rise again....show the rest of North India how the South does it big time

Dont ever forget the contributions of Malus and Christians ........
Give it a rest for gods sake every religion contributes to this nation because they all are indians

Back
Top Bottom