What's new

Tessy Thomas : DRDO has its sights on MIRV

Thank You Tessy, my malu sister......the South will rise again....show the rest of North India how the South does it big time

Dont ever forget the contributions of Malus and Christians ........
Plz dont start again

Give it a rest for gods sake every religion contributes to this nation because they all are indians

After telling a fellow memeber to report me....you got some nerve telling me to rest.....it might as well be last day on the site thanks to fuking **** like you.....

Plz dont start again

I wont but never forget what I wrote....next time a ignorant cunt says something about Christians and Malus....we contribute a hell of lot..

Thank You Tessy, my malu sister......the South will rise again....show the rest of North India how the South does it big time

She would highly disagree with you. There are folks from all over India participating in these projects.

After telling a fellow memeber to report me....you got some nerve telling me to rest.....it might as well be last day on the site thanks to fuking **** like you.....

I wont but never forget what I wrote....next time a ignorant cunt says something about Christians and Malus....we contribute a hell of lot..
no body said christians or mallus dont contribute to development of india

As per my info,india already have MIRV tech but dint test it till now..;)

India belongs to Indians, that includes north indians, south indians, east indians and west indians (i'm one), and people of all religions and atheists too.

South Indians are overall doing very well. Why are you flaming?????

No she wouldn;t its a sad reality....get used to it....

Dude, she's married to and has a son with a guy named Saroj Patel.

I think she would disagree with you sense she married and has a son with a North Indian Hindu.

Quit trolling from a Malayali Christian.

With all the S*** the minorities have to put up with in India, it is ironic that it is the monorities like Dr. Kalam and Tessie who are at the forefront of Missile technology to make India strong. Maybe Tessie will be the future President of India.

We dont have to put up with much.

Sending multiple satellites to orbit is a good work, but it's a long way from that to have actual usable and tested MIRV warhead.

Pakistan and India both claim to have miniaturized nuclear warheads, but neither of them have actually tested one.

only us has a real working deployed mirv in the world. russia has demostrated it but is upgrading and china has developed and somewhat demonstrated it but not deployed it yet. india is developing it.

Back
Top Bottom