What's new

Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bodies were found away from the hotel's swimming pool which makes it clear that they were not those guests who were taken hostage from the poolside.

Yes ofcourse, the only time we've ever naked is when we are in the swimming pool. Perfect sense...So this must mean it was rape.

got the link and the picture, thanx.
but why is the police coming up with the pictures so late?what is the authenticity of the picture?were these made available to the foreign media?
what about these pics made available to foreign delegates and investigating agencies?
any such confirmation from the native country of these citizens.?

why so late??

any such confirmation from the native country of these citizens.??

First of all this news didnt break out today.This has been reported weeks back in the local mumbai news papers quoting anonymous cop & doctors who did the autopsy.Its only some pics were released today.

Also how the Rabbi couple were turtured were widely reported weeks ago in Israel it self.

Below are URL links...

FOXNews.com - Mourners Bury Israelis Tortured Before Mumbai Executions - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Doctors: Terrorist Torture of Jewish Victims 'Beyond Words' - Jewish World - Israel News - Israel National News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/01/jews-tortured-before-bein_n_147611.html

want more???:undecided:

Go Google it urself,u'll get scores of pages.

Last edited:
sir please try to understand if this is true then its a very serious issue for the world community.
my questioning the photographs came from the fact that the indian media has acted very unprofessionally and their credibility is in serious question.
also i would like to ask that why is it that all these evidence not handed over to other investigating agencies, interpol publicly denied having got any
help from the indian agencies, even the FBI team investigating the incident did not come up with any such statement as far as i know.
sir how do you expect us to trust a media who started hatching conspiracy theories and blaming every tom,dick and harry even before the investigatig agencies got to work.

it seems the indian media has more information than their investigation authorities,everyday they come up with new theories and information that certainly is hard to fathom.

:agree:

How do you know it was not shared with FBI or others.

What is so unprofessional about media giving out these pictures which were morphed anyways. It is the responsibility of media to publishing truth which might be hard to swallow for others.

As the report is clearly saying that these pictures are from the Police records then how is your claim of media is having more information than investigating agencies is true.

Shame on such news papers and the nations who are playing politics over the dead bodies of people. They will not be allowed to rest in peace even after their death merely because morbid indian media would like to increase their circulation and ratings based on their dead bodies............ nadir of humanity and values in the so called largest democracy in the world.
While your media was able to establish all the necessary links and details of the incident within minutes of its occurrence even while the drama unfolded, it is strange that indian media which is bereft of any morality waited for one complete month to get this story from their usual "annonymous" sources and publish macabre pictures to incite people at a time when bloated indian case is loosing its authenticity and steam in the eyes of the world. The purpose again is to play politics over the dead bodies........ shameful indeed. :tsk:

Torture news was doing rounds in Local media for long only now limited morphed images are published seeing the sensitiveness. You can see news in "Captured CST Terrorist" Thread or I will provide one link just check the dates.
Nov 30, 2008
Doctors shocked at hostages's torture

Dec 1, 2008
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128630

Last edited:
Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

By Santosh Mishra
Posted On Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 02:25:08 AM

Disturbing photographs made available to this newspapers by police sources indicate that several of the guests at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the siege November 26 were sexually humiliated by the terrorists and then shot dead.

Police sources confirm that even as the terrorists were engaged in a fierce combat with NSG commandos, they were humiliating their hostages before ending their terrifying ordeal.

Foreign guests were their particular target. Eight of the 31 killed at the Taj were foreign nationals.

Photographs taken by a police forensic team after the hotel was sanitised yield a gruesome picture of some of the guests in the nude.

These bodies were found away from the hotel's swimming pool which makes it clear that they were not those guests who were taken hostage from the poolside.

"Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated," said a senior officer of the investigating team, not wishing to be quoted.

“We have CCTV footage which reveals how these terrorists forced some of the guests who were holed up in restuarants to strip, but there is not evidence of rape,” he added.

These pictures, most of which we have refrained from printing, are in the records of the police and are now part of the investigation.

Mumbai Mirror - Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them, News - Cover Story,Mumbai Mirror

Mirror is a TOI Group publication. Here is another source from the same group
I guess letter writing campaign did not work TV drama am not working demit we need something here and need it fast we are sinking oh i got it lets have the terrorist Fight the commandos and take off guests cloths at the same time For more please wait we will make up as we go :cheers:you guys need colin powel with this evidence infront of UN and dont forget to give him pictures.:rofl:

What I conclude from this article is that those 10 horny pervert terrorists first made it to all the way to Mumbai undetected, walked (or wheeled) to their location, occupied multiple spots, while on a killing spree and dodging bullets from the army of police and special forces for almost 3 consecutive days, and during all this they also had the time to satisfy their libido and sexual urges …..:undecided:

What’s next? We will perhaps get a headline in few days that Ajmal Kasab was also caught surfing the **** sites on hotel computer and he made a long distance call to Jenna Jameson too ….

While Indian media is going overboard with their dismal aftermath coverage of the incidents, they are not realising that they are disrespecting the dead and making things more difficult for the grieving families…..:tsk:

Such low grade pathetic articles only depict the desperation of the media to twist the actual events and play with the emotion of masses ….:tdown:

There is absolutely no point to this thread or emotionally and violently infused reports whatsoever.

why so late??

any such confirmation from the native country of these citizens.??

First of all this news didnt break out today.This has been reported weeks back in the local mumbai news papers quoting anonymous cop & doctors who did the autopsy.Its only some pics were released today.

Also how the Rabbi couple were turtured were widely reported weeks ago in Israel it self.

Below are URL links...

FOXNews.com - Mourners Bury Israelis Tortured Before Mumbai Executions - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Doctors: Terrorist Torture of Jewish Victims 'Beyond Words' - Jewish World - Israel News - Israel National News

Jews Tortured Before Being Executed During Mumbai Attacks

want more???:undecided:

Go Google it urself,u'll get scores of pages.

thanks sir for the links,
i will go through the entire events to be sure of it i must say i was ignorant of the entire issue, thanks once more.
:cheers:

What I conclude from this article is that those 10 horny pervert terrorists first made it to all the way to Mumbai undetected, walked (or wheeled) to their location, occupied multiple spots, while on a killing spree and dodging bullets from the army of police and special forces for almost 3 consecutive days, and during all this they also had the time to satisfy their libido and sexual urges …..:undecided:

What’s next? We will perhaps get a headline in few days that Ajmal Kasab was also caught surfing the **** sites on hotel computer and he made a long distance call to Jenna Jameson too ….

While Indian media is going overboard with their dismal aftermath coverage of the incidents, they are not realising that they are disrespecting the dead and making things more difficult for the grieving families…..:tsk:

Such low grade pathetic articles only depict the desperation of the media to twist the actual events and play with the emotion of masses ….:tdown:

What happened to those hostages among whom 179 dead & some 300 injured wasnt funny at all.

And you cant blame the media for reporting these very gruesome horrible but actual events.

Goodperson, the stories about torture were heard but they were incongruous at best. I remember story about local doctors saying about torture on the bodies but i also remember israelis denying it and even your government either denying or restricting it to torture and not sexual abuse. This is a complete new dimension added by your twisted media and being propagated by twisted minds. that too coming at time, when india is completely frustrated due to its complete failure in getting the world to act as they want them to act or believe the well crafted story. Also, firm stand by Pakistan has led to unexpected humiliation of the nascent superpower called India.
I can see all your efforts trying to drag israel into the equation of indo pak conflict not so very subtly. It clearly shows that indians are frustrated by their impotence in bullying Pakistan and want israel to come to their rescue. Have some courage yourself, after all you are maintaining one of the worlds largest army, navy and airforce and paramilitary. Stop requesting israel to provide crutches for you.... how funny, regional super power crying for help from israel and wishing that they come and settle indian score with Pakistan. :lol: :rofl:

How do you know it was not shared with FBI or others.
What is so unprofessional about media giving out these pictures which were morphed anyways. It is the responsibility of media to publishing truth which might be hard to swallow for others.

As the report is clearly saying that these pictures are from the Police records then how is your claim of media is having more information than investigating agencies is true.

sir dont get me wrong what i meant was i did not come across any news or links where the foreign investigating authorities publicly issued such a statement.

i have never tried to support the activities of the terrorists. the truth is that the unfortunate events in mumbai has taken place nad people all round the world are very sorry and angry about the whole thing. but lets not try to fabricate evidence for personal gains thats what my personal idea is.

i would still insist i would not trust any of the media both in india or pakistan instead of acting responsiblly they are always ready to take a shot at each other.< its a personal opinion>
i insist on joint<multiple nation>investigation on the whole issue as this is too serious a matter to play around with.

BS story to cover up the reality.

Reality is already there (Pakistani based elements involved in attack), then what is left to cover up. I sense that this is just to stoke up anger even more in the masses.

Mirror is a TOI Group publication. Here is another source from the same group
I guess letter writing campaign did not work TV drama am not working demit we need something here and need it fast we are sinking oh i got it lets have the terrorist Fight the commandos and take off guests cloths at the same time For more please wait we will make up as we go :cheers:you guys need colin powel with this evidence infront of UN and dont forget to give him pictures.:rofl:
I dont know why so many members of this forum getting so emotional when some terrorists are reported of committing sexual humiliation as if sinners are angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom