What's new

Terrorists now on the run as security forces dominating in Kashmir : Arun Jaitley

Stephen Cohen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...inating-in-kashmir-says-arun-jaitley-4794917/

Terrorists now on the run as security forces dominating in Kashmir, says Arun Jaitley

The Union Minister also pointed out demonetisation has impacted terror funding significantly and that the action taken by the National Investigation Agency on illegal foreign fundings has checked subversive activities in militancy-hit state in large state.

| New Delhi | Published:August 13, 2017 4:01 pm
arunjaitley759.jpg

Defence Minister Arun Jaitley on Sunday maintained that his government’s priority was to clean up the Kashmir Valley of armed militants, insisting that they are under tremendous pressure and that they cannot continue to terrorise the people for decades. “They are on the run. Their number is also declining. Security forces are dominating them,” Jaitley said during a television programme.

The minister also mentioned that demonetisation has impacted terror funding significantly and that the action taken by the National Investigation Agency on illegal foreign fundings has checked subversive activities in militancy-hit state.

“Today no big militant can dream of committing terror acts and continue to terrorise the Valley for decades, but today their life shelf has dwindled to a few months. I will specifically praise the Jammu & Kashmir police for working hard (towards eliminating terrorists),” Jaitley stated.

However, he refrained from making any comment on the ongoing standoff between Indian and Chinese armies in the Sikkim sector near the Bhutan trijunction. He said, “let us have full faith in our security forces”.

Nopes, Pakistan has in fact outsourced its internal security to China
Chinese have made their choice, and they have to eradicate extremism from Pakistan to save their investments.
WOW
giphy.gif

I wanna ask a question when you people write these posts how do you control your own laughter? or you actually believe in all of this "BS"?

WOW
giphy.gif

I wanna ask a question when you people write these posts how do you control your own laughter? or you actually believe in all of this "BS"?

I know you that even you are happy since you have found a new daddy to look after the security of your country

Cheers

I know you that even you are happy since you have found a new daddy to look after the security of your country

Cheers
:lol: you delusional brainwashed lot can think whatever you want stay delusional it is good for us it's just don't spew that BS here.

Finally rats are getting holed up !!! Someone is feeling the pain.

Back
Top Bottom