What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

Wounded Students..

The death Toll rose to 15 :cry:....

DEATH TO F$A TERRORISTS

15 University Students Martyred by Terrorists' Mortar Shell in Damascus

Rector of the University of Damascus said the number of martyrs due to the mortar shell rose to 15 students.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran, China and Russia have called on ending the violence, and let the Syrians decide in a democratic setting by voting. However the West et al, dont want that because they fear Assad will be elected, by the majority of Syrians.

No, dont kid yourself. This insurgency is not about democracy. It is about destroying Syria, the nation state and neutralize their role in the resistance axis (Iran-Syria-Hezbollah).

Dictator or not open ur eyes up Syria is totally fucked up. Fighting for freedom for 2 years and still cant topple the government? Bullshit. This stupid FSA is nothing but backed up mercenaries and without that its nothing. How long does it take to topple a government if the majority are against the President? It just doesnt make sense. So many people are dying. Infrastructure in the country is being destroyed. Theres no food no security anymore. Is this the freedom people wanted? give me a break.

You should give yourself a break and think that this dictator wont survive even if the whole country wants him! No way! His fate is written by America! And they wont leave him! And all the GCC are with them!

You should give yourself a break and think that this dictator wont survive even if the whole country wants him! No way! His fate is written by America! And they wont leave him! And all the GCC are with them!

so now you are contradicting yourself... you are admitting that this America's plan to destroy Syria, and that Syrians are with Alasad... didn't you just say let the people choose?

Hypocrisy at its best...

Exactly and that is what ring alarm bells..if the uprising is indigenous why does GCC need to foot the fighters salary and arms as well as manpower needs to be shipped from abroad continuously? Something is not right here! A war of foreign interests is being fought here..not that of people!

You have explicitly agreed that the uprising is foreign backed, supported, armed and funded!

so now you are contradicting yourself... you are admitting that this America's plan to destroy Syria, and that Syrians are with Alasad... didn't you just say let the people choose?

Hypocrisy at its best...

Im just telling him from initially stage what he wants to hear! It is from his perspective that syrians are with Assad! thats what he wanted to hear about syria! Not me!

Im just telling him from initially stage what he wants to hear! It is from his perspective that syrians are with Assad! thats what he wanted to hear about syria! Not me!

You seem to know the truth, but for some reason you still deny it... what is the reason? racism? trying to please some members here?
if it was a Syrian "revolution" it would not have needed foreign fighters, west and gcc support, since this "revolution" has no support from INSIDE SYRIA and FROM SYRIANS, the west and their puppet stepped in to destroy Syria...

rofl so you're agreeing that this is done by foreign intervention.

Exactly and that is what ring alarm bells..if the uprising is indigenous why does GCC need to foot the fighters salary and arms as well as manpower needs to be shipped from abroad continuously? Something is not right here! A war of foreign interests is being fought here..not that of people!

You have explicitly agreed that the uprising is foreign backed, supported, armed and funded!

You seem to know the truth, but for some reason you still deny it... what is the reason? racism? trying to please some members here?
if it was a Syrian "revolution" it would not have needed foreign fighters, west and gcc support, since this "revolution" has no support from INSIDE SYRIA and FROM SYRIANS, the west and their puppet stepped in to destroy Syria...

Yes, i dont support Violence either! I dont want FSA or ASSAD to fight each other and in which civilians get killed! I just dont support dictatorship! I m for democracy if Assad steps down peacefully and if @Syrian Lion thinks people want assad be their leader than i have no problem if they elect Assad under democracy! But not dictatorship!

Yes, i dont support Violence either! I dont want FSA or ASSAD to fight each other and in which civilians get killed! I just dont support dictatorship! I m for democracy if Assad steps down peacefully and if @Syrian Lion thinks people want assad be their leader than i have no problem if they elect Assad under democracy! But not dictatorship!

my friend... How can Alasad last in office if he doesn't have the Syrian people support? NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN OVERCOME THE WILL AND THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE... if Syrians wanted Alasad to leave, he would have been gone long time ago....

I think you should take a look at this... it might show you something... try to answer?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

I'm sorry but anyone with a brain knows this is not a civil war. GCC talk about dictators democracy and all that crap, But they have Kings. They talk about Freedom. What freedom do people have in GCC countries lol? U talk **** about one of the Kings and you'll most likely end up in court. Amazing freedom right?
What you don't understand is that this war is only for foreign intrests and nothing else. America supports it because they know they will rule the middle east. GCC are doing it because its a easy way of stopping Iran's influence. Blackeagle arab lion and all these arabs are sitting on their computers talking out of their ***** without using any logic, while innocent civilians die every day. I'm not a Syrian Lover. But what I see is disgusting. Destroying a whole country, killing people raping them. For what? It's been 2 damn years, and still the FSA can't do ****?

What efforts did GCC play to liberate Occupied Golan?

Golan was never GCC cause.... Golan was only Syria's, and Syria can't go to war with Israel, because of it does, GCC and other "Arabs" will side with Israel... It is wise that Syria does not go to war with Israel, because it will be the World vs. Syria...

and Qatar calls for an army to "liberate" Syria, I wonder if Qatar can call for an army to Liberate Palestine :what:

I'm sorry but anyone with a brain knows this is not a civil war. GCC talk about dictators democracy and all that crap, But they have Kings. They talk about Freedom. What freedom do people have in GCC countries lol? U talk **** about one of the Kings and you'll most likely end up in court. Amazing freedom right?
What you don't understand is that this war is only for foreign intrests and nothing else. America supports it because they know they will rule the middle east. GCC are doing it because its a easy way of stopping Iran's influence. Blackeagle arab lion and all these arabs are sitting on their computers talking out of their ***** without using any logic, while innocent civilians die every day. I'm not a Syrian Lover. But what I see is disgusting. Destroying a whole country, killing people raping them. For what? It's been 2 damn years, and still the FSA can't do ****?

F$A can't do anything, because they don't have Syrians support , they beg the west for invasion, what kind of person asks an enemy to invade their country?

Syrian government have many times offered peace and dialogue, elections under the UN, however the F$A puppets refuse... since the west wants only the destruction of Syria.... if F$A really cared about Syrian lives they would supported peace, and if the west and their puppets GCC really cared about Syrians they would have not sent weapons to encourage bloodshed... however many people here deny the facts...

my friend... How can Alasad last in office if he doesn't have the Syrian people support? NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN OVERCOME THE WILL AND THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE... if Syrians wanted Alasad to leave, he would have been gone long time ago....

I think you should take a look at this... it might show you something... try to answer?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

Assad is using military support! He also have support of China, Russia and Iran! In a dictatorship it doesnt matter if the people support their leader or not! There will be also those people in Syria that does not support Assad and there also will be those who support him! Similarly are those who support FSA and those who are against them both are your country men! Assad is not a saint who doesn't harm or take military action on civilians who are against him! He is equally responsible for destruction of your country as any other!

Each and every army in modern world requires fundings and armed support , Whats wrong If FSA had made their military alliance with west and GCC . Pakistan's Army itself take military Aid from west , Even Israel and Turkey are also the major allys of west . If Assadian Army is backed by foreign militia and aided by some countries , then why don't FSA wouldn't have it? Diplomatic relations are the rights and the duty of every nation . . Your argument itself can't be applied for the reasons you give . Better If you similarly apply your laws on Assadian Army and figure that how much they are eligible .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom