What's new

Terrorists kill Damascus University Students

Are you denying the fact that Army soldiers who didnt wanted to kill civilians for Assad joined FSA??

The reason they betrayed their country and people was for money and dream of becoming a "hero" or have a high rank position in future thinking they will get in control... all those the main defectors defected and left Syria, they got their cash and left... they play no role in Syria... and those videos you see are all fake and lies..

and again see my thread about Syria: Questions that can not be answered?

and btw, there is something that F$A is known for, Skype "jihad" ... what revolution is that?

Are you denying the fact that Army soldiers who didnt wanted to kill civilians for Assad joined FSA??

Are you denying the fact that Army soldiers who didnt wanted to kill civilians for FSA joined Assad??

A group of Syrian rebels from the Free Syrian Army (FSA) defected and joined pro-government forces on Wednesday. The troops’ commander announced that “the road is open,” and called on to other rebels to abandon their uprising.

Syrian rebels defect to government forces ? RT News

Relax..defection and loyalty changes are part of any armed conflict!

The reason they betrayed their country and people was for money and dream of becoming a "hero" or have a high rank position in future thinking they will get in control... all those the main defectors defected and left Syria, they got their cash and left... they play no role in Syria... and those videos you see are all fake and lies..

and btw, there is something that F$A is known for, Skype "jihad" ... what revolution is that?

I was a strong believer of FSA and defended them blindly on this forum from day one until i found an actual source on ground. A Syrian-Saudi raised in Canada who traveled back to Syria to help shelter his family and get them a safe passage into Saudi. His transformation got me thinking!

I am not sure where is he now and what is he doing because I have no clue on his whereabouts neither is his phone responding.

@A.Rafay

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234881-rebel-leader-syrian-revolution-over.html

I was a strong believer of FSA and defended them blindly on this forum from day one until a found an actual source on ground. A Syrian-Saudi who traveled back to Syria to help shelter his family and get them a safe passage into Saudi. His transformation got me thinking!
Many people here don't even know that I'm an opposition, and I don't care about Alasad... but I know what is the best for Syria, in this war, Alasad is the best to keep Syria united...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you denying the fact that Army soldiers who didnt wanted to kill civilians for FSA joined Assad??

Syrian rebels defect to government forces ? RT News

Relax..defection and loyalty changes are part of any armed conflict!

I was a strong believer of FSA and defended them blindly on this forum from day one until a found an actual source on ground. A Syrian-Saudi who traveled back to Syria to help shelter his family and get them a safe passage into Saudi. His transformation got me thinking!

For that Q of yours i can give you the same answer @Syrian Lion gave me
for money and dream of becoming a "hero" or have a high rank position in future thinking they will get in control...

What about the FSA leader Riad al Assad?? lol his name is also Assad!! he is also a Syrian and heading FSA!! What about those who have opened Embassy in qatar?? are those not syrians??

@A.Rafay

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234881-rebel-leader-syrian-revolution-over.html

Many people here don't even know that I'm an opposition, and I don't care about Alasad... but I know what is the best for Syria, in this war, Alasad is the best to keep Syria united...

I met an Egyption and a Jordanian Who thought Assad was a cruel Dictator!

If Bashar wanted to kill people dont you think he could have followed the foot steps of his dad and indiscriminately shelled Homs and Hama..you should also look into the history of Homs and Hama these are traditional rebel towns and always been no-go for Syrian law enforcement. These are also called Al Quaida towns!

He already shelled , Massacred and did everything watever can be done when he were at the peak of his Power . Today His last remaining cards are Propaganda and to fuel the world with more propaganda by comparing Rebels with Terror outfits , Ignoring the point that his own foot soldiers had initially tried to handle things when shelling the protester's towns . His same army men are the part of FSA . . and Bozo , You yourself can easily blame and link any one with al-qaeda even the person is not muslim . You understand these thing more then the most of members here.

What about the FSA leader Riad al Assad?? lol his name is also Assad!! he is also a Syrian and heading FSA!! What about those who have opened Embassy in qatar?? are those not syrians??
Ya they are syrians who want power money and status, We are guilty of greed. Tell me what about the rest of the foreign rebels killing innocent people and destroying infrastructure

my answer does not apply Syrian soldiers, because those returned to their people and country, and those soldiers now have no job in the SAA after they betrayed the army...

Riad has a different name its Alas'ad ( الأسعد) not Alasad....
those who opened embassy in Qatareal are nothing but puppets, they do not represent Syrians since they were chosen by Qatareal and the west... thus, they are not Syrians, they are only power hungry... they even fight with each other and defect for seats
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ition-fight-over-seats-power-some-defect.html

I met an Egyption and a Jordanian Who thought Assad was a cruel Dictator!

Yeah, they only know what the their propaganda media such as Alarabieya and Aljazeera who only spread lies and fake stories... and since they do not carry the Syrian passport, I don't care what they think... SYRIA IS FOR SYRIANS ONLY

my answer does not apply Syrian soldiers, because those returned to their people and country, and those soldiers now have no job in the SAA after they betrayed the army...

those who opened embassy in Qatareal are nothing but puppets, they do not represent Syrians since they were chosen by Qatareal and the west... thus, they are not Syrians, they are only power hungry... they even fight with each other and defect for seats
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ition-fight-over-seats-power-some-defect.html

Assad Loyals don't have any sense of justice , You guys apply every good thing with Assad and every bad thing with post Assad Syria . . Still you believe that Assadians are Saint , Don't you are a same member who always highlights the bad aspects of FSA . . No doubt they are those same Rebels those are greedy for you .

Ya they are syrians who want power money and status, We are guilty of greed. Tell me what about the rest of the foreign rebels killing innocent people and destroying infrastructure

They are no foriegn rebels! We saw they started protesting in syrian streets against Assad forces and when Assad started action on them they turned rebels and started asking for support!

Power can make people blind. Such heinous acts of terrorism should not go unpunished.

Yeah, they only know what the their propaganda media such as Alarabieya and Aljazeera who only spread lies and fake stories... and since they do not carry the Syrian passport, I don't care what they think... SYRIA IS FOR SYRIANS ONLY

Assad forces kidnapped and tortured those Young people who where syrians but against him initially protesting on streets!

They are no foriegn rebels! We saw they started protesting in syrian streets against Assad forces and when Assad started action on them they turned rebels and started asking for support!
why ask for support? don't they have the Syrian people support, that they need foreign support? if they had Syrians support, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... again you can't deny the facts..

Assad forces kidnapped and tortured those Young people who where syrians but against him initially protesting on streets!
again no such thing as peaceful protest... take a look at the beginning of the Syrian crisis...

why ask for support? don't they have the Syrian people support, that they need foreign support? if they had Syrians support, Alasad would have been gone long time ago... again you can't deny the facts..

again no such thing as peaceful protest... take a look at the beginning of the Syrian crisis...

Well they will not ask for support?? they were unarmed syrians protesting for their rights and freedom from Assad! They were the syrian people!

Well they will not ask for support?? they were unarmed syrians protesting for their rights and freedom from Assad! They were the syrian people!
watch the video.... if you watched the video you would of known that they had weapons before the conflict started...

again the Syrian army is the Syrian people...

He already shelled , Massacred and did everything watever can be done when he were at the peak of his Power . Today His last remaining cards are Propaganda and to fuel the world with more propaganda by comparing Rebels with Terror outfits , Ignoring the point that his own foot soldiers had initially tried to handle things when shelling the protester's towns . His same army men are the part of FSA . . and Bozo , You yourself can easily blame and link any one with al-qaeda even the person is not muslim . You understand these thing more then the most of members here.

Assad is an ultimate clown more than a politicians. His parliamentary address are more like stand up comedy performances!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom