What's new

Terrorists Blow up passenger train in Balochistan, 14 dead, 49 injured .

There is a horde of @$$hol@$ in Your Country. Even @janon told you still you feel you are the one who is right in every way. GO, EAT WHAT YOU HAVE GROWN...The message was simple.
You tried to target India, you were getting blowned yourself. Still blaming India? My best wishes, happy bombing...:victory:

Hahaha you posts become more retarded.

Yes we know that, but for you to come on and celebrate this fact is ridiculous considering people conducting terrorist attacks in India.. Heck India comes in at number 3.

Bomb blasts: India 3rd most dangerous country in the world! - News Oneindia

Stil celebrating? Keep your "best wishes" for your own victims. I didn't know people were happy at bombs going off but evidently you are.

Last edited:
Hahaha you posts become more retarded.

Yes we know that, but for you to come on and celebrate this fact is hilarious considering people are blowing up your country by the droves. Heck you guys in at number 3.

Bomb blasts: India 3rd most dangerous country in the world! - News Oneindia

Stil celebrating? Keep your "best wishes" for your own victims. I didn't know people were happy at bombs going off but evidently you are.

Keep laughing in this Thread. Keep creating "Jihadi" Groups as you have achieved Self-destruction. I don't celebrate death of Innocents. But I do get amused when the retard People like YOU don't think the reasons for the same & start carte-blanche in aggression. The lost way in which you tried to pose India in this thread proves you are nothing but a poor Internet tough Guy who knows nothing but to start barking in all directions when he him self is getting stuck in a hole. Go, cry out load you piece of shit & once again,Happy Bombing.:yahoo:

Keep laughing in this Thread. Keep creating "Jihadi" Groups as you have achieved Self-destruction. I don't celebrate death of Innocents. But I do get amused when the retard People like YOU don't think the reasons for the same & start carte-blanche in aggression. The lost way in which you tried to pose India in this thread proves you are nothing but a poor Internet tough Guy who knows nothing but to start barking in all directions when he him self is getting stuck in a hole. Go, cry out load you piece of shit & once again,Happy Bombing.:yahoo:

It's not me laughing in this thread it's you who is using the icons. You come on here celebrating our deaths, mocking our people and you have the nerve to say that you don't celebrate innocent deaths? Get the **** out of here.

The reason India was mentioned in this thread was to show you the hypocrisy in your actions.

Internet tough guy? I would ram my fist down your throat you little cunt. Everyone knows the likes of yourself just chat shit on the internet and do nothing in real life. Is this your second or third ID now?

Go die.

Oh also what the hell is this?

Go, cry out load you piece of shit & once again,Happy Bombing

If you are going to insult, at least make it grammatically correct. Pussy *** troll.

Last edited:
It's not me laughing in this thread it's you who is using the icons. You come on here celebrating our deaths, mocking our people and you have the nerve to say that you don't celebrate innocent deaths? Get the **** out of here.
Well, you create any thing from your mind,i would be happy to see your mind rattled up this time. I already cleared what i want to say, you mean it what up to you a$$hol$.

The reason India was mentioned in this thread was to show you the hypocrisy in your actions.
Right now moron , its the action within your country, go cry in front of your "Islamists" & "Jihadis".

Internet tough guy I would ram my fist down your throat you little cunt.
Really, do your pig eating pathetic body has the damn guts to do the same.Aha, I can understand a looser whose country has lost many times from us, can only do internet tough chats.:lol:

If you are going to insult, at least make it grammatically correct
As long as it hurts you which you have proved yourself, i don't care about the Grammer:rofl:..once Again..Happy Bombing..:bunny::yahoo:

Well, you create any thing from your mind,i would be happy to see your mind rattled up this time. I already cleared what i want to say, you mean it what up to you a$$hol$.

The moderators will see what you meant. No one is creating anything.

Right now moron , its the action within your country, go cry in front of your "Islamists" & "Jihadis".

You fucking idiot had you bothered to even read other posts of mine you would have realised I don't like those folks. So why would I cry in front of them?

Really, do your pig eating pathetic body has the damn guts to do the same.Aha, I can understand a looser whose country has lost many times from us, can only do internet tough chats.:lol:

You know what, I would actually eat pig meat, just so I could shit it out all over your face after. Your response is weak as **** just as expected.
Lost to you many times? Your're delusional. Stop repeating what I say "internet tough chats".....You sound more retarded by the second.

As long as it hurts you which you have proved yourself, i don't care about the Grammer:rofl:..once Again..Happy Bombing..:bunny::yahoo:

Hurt me? No. Annoyed me, yes. As for hurting you can't do that intellectually and certainly not physcially. You are too retarded to use the English language and need to shut up.

I'll let the mods deal with this now.

Last edited:
No one is creating anything.
Aha, now the horse is running straight.

you would have realised I don't like those folks
Doesn't matter you like them or not. its them who has made the "Dabba Gol" of your Country.

You know what, I would actually eat pig meat, just so I could shit it out all over your face after. Your response is weak as **** just as expected.
Really, i made you eat Pig from an Internet Forum. Congratulations on becoming a true Pakistani Now.:yahoo:
And, If i can made you eat Pig from far end, I can do better way easily if we were near.:guns:
So , now go & put some Oil in your :flame:@$$ & wait till for the fifth straight defeat from us.:enjoy:

Really, i made you eat Pig from an Internet Forum. Congratulations on becoming a true Pakistani Now.:yahoo:
And, If i can made you eat Pig from far end, I can do better way easily if we were near.:guns:
So , now go & put some Oil in your :flame:@$$ & wait till for the fifth straight defeat from us.:enjoy:

The only thing that would happen if we were "near" is what I wrote above. I'd knock you the **** out no problem. Then shit all over you, after I have eaten a bacon sandwich. You can put as many icons as you want after that if that makes you feel happy.

Fifth straight defeat, you moron. You live in a fantasy realm. Explains your extensive use of icons.

Evil b@stards.
Targeting innocents is cowardice. My condolences to the families of the victims.

Back
Top Bottom