What's new

Terrorists arrested from Islamabad

Tarnol is a major terrorist area in the suburbs of Islamabad.Almost every night , there is a joint ISI, IB, Police Rangers opertion at 2 o clock,, terrorists first go to Tarnol, then they assemble and prepare then, they come into into the Isl territory.

Karachi Company is a Pindi like Bazaar in Islamabad , for the poor and all, although well of people also come there. People of all places are found there.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Sweaters/ Jersies are sanctioned in police in August?, and that is not ICT, that is Punjab Police.
Caption says -FILE PHOTO
http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/26/police-foil-potential-attack-in-islamabad-terrorist-arrested.html

Suspected terrorists arrested in Islamabad

Great work by intelligence agencies. This is second terrorist plan that is busted in a month. I hope they can show such performance in other parts of Pakistan also. Hopefully "independent" judiciary won't release him.

We dont need a ''independent judiciary'' just executioners are all thats needed.....

a. the G-6 Sector area is NOT Karachi Company. It is the RAMNA Sector located near the Lal Masjid.

b. the arrested attackers may have been planning to bomb the throngs of crowds heading towards Faisal Mosque today due to Juma tul Wida. There were at least 10 thousand people today rushing to the Faisal Mosque for prayers. To top it off, the PM also showed up there at the last minute creating panic amongst the LEA's.

But all is well that ends well. Ameen!

a. the G-6 Sector area is NOT Karachi Company. It is the RAMNA Sector located near the Lal Masjid.

b. the arrested attackers may have been planning to bomb the throngs of crowds heading towards Faisal Mosque today due to Juma tul Wida. There were at least 10 thousand people today rushing to the Faisal Mosque for prayers. To top it off, the PM also showed up there at the last minute creating panic amongst the LEA's.

But all is well that ends well. Ameen!

Opps, sorry, got confused , Karachi company is in G-7?

The PM went to Faisal Mosque today?

I just hope tht our *****y courts dont release them like other bastards(terrorists) in the past.

Awsome news kill all these bastards and send them straight to hell where they belong show no mercey to them at all.

We need to find out who has put them up to this. I cant see muslims doing this to muslims?

just tie these bombs with them and blow them up..after all they wanted to blow up.

How can any Muslim even think of attacking a Masjid.

I can not believe real Muslims would ever do this.
Omar
I hope you know there theory there mentality and there belief on which they kill people. let me give an example from my personal discussion with an old man.
his son went to train with ttp after few years when he returned he was very mad at family member. his mother his father and others. once he said to his father that some day i'll kill you some day.... father replied why..... he said you are citerzine of pakistan and you living happily under musharaf. he is killing muslims.... and all the pakistani's who are living happily under these govrnments who are backdoor supporters of american are kaffirs and we should kill them all.
now that is there theory ....
points i extract from this discussion
1. kharjis working on this philosophy from a very long time.
2. they have no religion though they kill on the name of religion.
3. all of these khudkush do not pray.... dont do any thing which muslims do because they think they are blessed. and when they becom shaheed they will go to heaven.
4. need to change the mantality of these people in fata and related areas. give them good facilties so they feel the life more closly. a poor man who dont know what are the luxuries of life. the life become nothing to him. fata and tribal area people fight each other on very little things. why ??/ because they are away from the life we spent.
5. our own govt gives them reason to fight and kill us. if this bloody wot ends these will have less people in there camps and tranings.

Back
Top Bottom