What's new

Terrorist jews committing crimes against humanity tonight in Palestine!

This 'many' vs 'most' is the important thing. 'Many' Germans might have been against Hitler, but 'most' probably didn't--at least not actively.

As long as Israelis control America's political class, Israelis can continue to live a 'First World' lifestyle while oppressing the Palestinians. But as @hussain0216 is implying above: Nothing lasts forever. Israelis were given a fair peace plan by Saudi Arabia in 2002 which would have been accepted by all Muslim countries. There would have been peace in that region. A Jew must know that, unlike Christians, Muslims don't have some indoctrinated wish for the destruction of Jews to seek some 'rapture'. Intelligence, instead of hubris, is needed by the Jewish people now that the Christian Europe has dumped them into a land of little resources, surrounded by tons of hostile people.
Intelligence, even if for self-survival, and not hubris is needed.

PS. I attended a funeral of an uncle (through marriage) in a Baptist church yesterday. In between various 'hymnals' and singing etc, a preacher brought up 'rapture'. And, no, I was respectful but I don't believe in those matters of faith etc. But Jewish people should know what the Rapture means!!! In contrast, Islam doesn't have any active plan for exterminating anyone--at least not on some strong political level.

I always find it comical of Israelis to oppress Muslims in occupied areas and settlement areas, not realizing those who brutalized them are still free and enjoying themselves and, as you mentioned waiting for the rapture to start.
As my father said, when God wants something done to you, he takes your common sense away or puts leaders who'll deliver the punishment in place.

Oh brave settlers in Judea and Samaria. We call on you to drive out these Arabian squatter terrorists. For too long these animals have killed Jews with impunity. Now the settlers are rising up and taking matters into their own hands.

We are with you.

G-d is with you.

Glory to the settler intifada!

You are a little Indian. Don't think people here are fools.

Oh brave settlers in Judea and Samaria. We call on you to drive out these Arabian squatter terrorists. For too long these animals have killed Jews with impunity. Now the settlers are rising up and taking matters into their own hands.

We are with you.

G-d is with you.

Which God? Yahweh?

You are a little Indian. Don't think people here are fools.
Hindi.jpg

We are with you.

G-d is with you.

Oh no, not the israeli dickrider again
I thought you were gone for good.

The 'palestinian' squatters were busy celebrating the murder of Jews, because they're a cruel barbaric 'people'. Parties in the streets and handing out sweets. But they all ran away like despicable cowards when the settlers came into town for a price tag operation. Reports of it being a 'ghost town' as their homes and cars were torched in righteous response to the relentless murdering by this squatter entity from Arabia.

The 'palestinians' have awoken the Judea & Samaria lions. The settler intifada has started and the 'palestinians' will BEG for the IDF to protect them.

The 'palestinian' squatters were busy celebrating the murder of Jews, because they're a cruel barbaric 'people'. Parties in the streets and handing out sweets. But they all ran away like despicable cowards when the settlers came into town for a price tag operation. Reports of it being a 'ghost town' as their homes and cars were torched in righteous response to the relentless murdering by this squatter entity from Arabia.

The 'palestinians' have awoken the Judea & Samaria lions. The settler intifada has started and the 'palestinians' will BEG for the IDF to protect them.
Dude,you actually support settlers? They are fanatics! They're the ones who cause most of the problems!

Dude,you actually support settlers? They are fanatics! They're the ones who cause most of the problems!
LOL you must watch BBC news or something. The settlers are indigenous to the land and are the victims of 100 years of relentless terrorism from these Arab squatters from Arabia. Israel is not even geographically in Arabia, so what are Arabs doing squatting there? oh that's right, they're attempting to take over other people's land just as they've done to everyone else in the M.E and north Africa.

Settlers tend to be very devout and good people. They have been consistently targeted not only by 'palestinian' squatters but also by the media. I'm not surprised they're fighting back and I support them 100%. These ghoulish 'palestinian' fiends who celebrate openly in the streets after murdering two Jewish kids aged 6 and 8, need to be removed. They have forfeited their right to stay in these lands. This is now beyond all norms of humanity. They are a depraved people. Their whole identity is terrorism. Their culture, their society, their education - all based on terrorism. Their foundation is terrorism. Even their celebrities are terrorists, their posters adoring public squares. They don't have a single redeeming feature and have not contributed ONE positive thing for humanity

LOL you must watch BBC news or something.
I dislike BBC news,sir.

However,you surely cannot ignore the arrogance and hatred of many settlers in Israel. What are they doing in Palestinian Authority areas?!

The Occupying Forces are protecting terrorist settlers in their violent and horrifying pogroms against the occupied Palestinians. The world must intervene to protect defenceless Palestinians from the brutal occupying power. The treasonous Palestinian Authority are too busy making deals with the US and Israel to defend their own people from the pogroms. It is a very sad situation for Palestinians.

The only solace is the rise of local resistance groups in the occupied West Bank, which have emerged to defend the occupied Palestinians. They remain ill-equipped, badly trained and few in number. But it is a start. It is also encouraging to see greater cooperation and alignment between resistance groups in Gaza (Hamas, PIJ) with those in the occupied West Bank (Lions Den, Jenin Brigades and others). Israel is very afraid of a united front between resistance groups in Gaza and in the West Bank and the linking of these two areas.

With the international community complicit in the occupation and annexation of Palestinian land, and the ongoing pogroms and daily crimes against humanity against Palestinians, military resistance is the Palestinians' right and their only hope.

Don't understand why Muslim countries arm Palestine with modern weapons gears to take on these small occupational force once these gone no pressure from west be able to stop us

Back
Top Bottom