What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Considering the amount of terrorists the response was great but when are we going to learn to arm ourselves when congregating in places like mosques. If the terrorist hadnt been allowed to get in the mosque then it would have only been a few casualties. these terrorists ever take a bath.

Yes, right time to think about it. What a ceremonial phrase.
Not learning a lesson from such incident invites the next calamity.
Speaking of forces movement protocol; I am not sure how and why they stand in clusters right after the incident has happened. There could be a road side mine or an IED, there could be a hiding terrorist nearby or there could be terrorists in the guise of ambulance staff waiting just for the right opportunity or there could be a group wearing military uniform and riding a similar double cab. There must be a protocol to address this.

Something must be done before something happens and then we are left designing reactive measures

Very aptly said. Yes, this is casual approach has been the real problem. It is amazing that terrorists were able to attack the Mehran base twice. I think no where in the world that is possible in this age and time.

Do you remember if someone can intrude into PAF base with uniform like shown in the picture of dead terrorists and in shown getup! I might be mistaken but i don't think so.
No Way!
The only reason why they wore such uniforms would (could) be to get away from the police pickets enroute badaber camp. Remember they came from Sorezai area that has only police formations protecting it

View image on Twitter
CPKpCKJU8AAxDwS.jpg

https://twitter.com/download
AsimBajwaISPR @AsimBajwaISPR
Update:Capt Asfandyar embraced shahadat while fighting valiantly and leading his troops from the front-10

9:43 AM - 18 Sep 2015

Do you understand we got 2-3x more casualties than talibitches?

Talibans are already dead. Our injured soldiers and some will recovered soon, Insh'Allah, our pray with them. :(

Pakistan just be ready like huge IronMan, that's all.

Indian terrorist proxies doing it again!

I don't know when will these Indians ever learn and let the neighbors live in peace!

these TTP terrorists are not mumbaikars, goans or dilli wallas.

Pak authorities should shut down their saudi terror madrassas and hang all the moulvis teaching that crap and radicalizing Pakistani citizens.

blaming others will not help when the problem is clearly within.

You just admitted yourself that RAW is exploiting the situation in Pakistan. There is nothing left to quarrel about here. To us Pakistanis, obviously anyone helping out the enemy is also our enemy. RAW is also an enemy of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism.

Seal the borders - Afghan & Indian. We can't let their supply lines open and expect them to pacify. How many attacks when NATO supplies were cut in Nov 2011? TTP is an Indian proxy, which itself is a NATO proxy. People forget that:
Afghanistan thikana hai
Pakistan nishana hai

Most of these bastards were wasted in the car park, but one managed to enter inside a Mosque.

CPK6H-uVAAEfBe2.jpg
The 3 who made their way towards the MT (as seen above) were taken care of right here though after causing considerable damage to the vehicles parked.

The one(s) who managed to enter the mosque went altogether different side. The mosque that is inside the Officers area (and so is the MT) was not touched. To the West of this pic is the fateful mosque (inside the Airmen/Domestic area) that was attacked by another group of scumbags

Army captain among 33 killed in TTP-claimed attack on PAF camp in Peshawar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Latest according to Dawn, 33 people, including 13 terrorists, were killed as the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) camp at Inqalab road in Peshawar's Badaber came under attack by Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants early Friday.

Two junior PAF technicians were killed in the attack, a PAF spokesperson said, adding that both airmen were deployed at the guardroom when the attack occurred.

Terrorists entered the camp at two points, splitting into sub-groups, Bajwa claimed. The encounter began immediately due to the quick response from security forces, he said. The attackers were wearing constabulary uniforms.

The DG ISPR said 10 soldiers were injured during an exchange of fire with terrorists — two of whom are officers.

Rescue sources, however, said 22 people have been injured, out of whom 20 have been shifted to CMH Peshawar and two have been taken to Lady Reading Hospital (LRH). An emergency has been declared in both hospitals. Dr Subhani at LRH said one unidentified body had been brought to the hospital.

TTP spokesperson Muhammad Khurasani claimed responsibility for the attack in an e-mail sent to journalists.

Regrettable loss of Human Lives. Death to the terrorists!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom