What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as drone attacks are concerned, they are not wrong only because rate of casualties of innocent is much higher than the actual target hits, they are also wrong because they violate Pakistan's national sovereignty. Can some one be so ruthless to ignore, rather sanction, killing of more than 700 innocent as against less than two dozen militants as 'collateral damage'!

Let's not forget, that the Pakistani police got shot, got killed and showed their heroism while saving these Pakistanis.

Check out this Pakistani cheetah

1681929556.jpg

Apparently only we have a problem with calling these as mosques, the rest of the Muslim world is using the word mosques just fine:

gulfnews : Two Lahore mosques reel from terror attacks

how does american drone killing justify killing of ahmedis? you are mixing irelevant things. Also re fata drone attacks whats stoping you opening a new thread??

Thats is the fundamental issue , pakistan as a state shouldnt declare an one kafir if its your opinion than keep it to your self. These fruits we are a bearing are a result of this stupid state policy.

i didn't justify yesterday's incident, so u'r question is irrelevant.

Now you tell me, what's the justification in killing 95% civilians just to kill 5% , or You also gonna justify this as a collateral damage?

An Islamic state is fully justified to declare a group kaafir which doesn't believe in the finality of Prophethood. Just to remind, this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not Secular Republic of Pakistan.

i was exactly talking abt this mindset, 95% innocent Muslims dieing are collateral damage for you. Then why expect others to openly condemn yesterday's incident?

The reason our gov don't speak is very clear, they are sold out traitors. So when the gov and liberals don't care and fully support the killing of innocent civilians in FATA why you don't expect reaction from the victim families?

drone attacks should be stopped and american terrorists should be thrown out of Pakistan.
Don't be such a choocha and act naive.

1. Pakistan army is not going out there to kill the Tribal Pakistani people, they are going out there to kill the terrorists who cowardly hide in these villages, with guns and bombs. Who cowardly and routinely behead tribal elders to enforce their power on these villages. Pakistan army has to use guns and bombs to kill them and unfortunately innocents die.

2. The Taliban went into the mosques and during Jummah and opened fire and hurled grenades for the explicit purpose of killing Pakistanis.

Don't mix these things with the bravery of men like the picture I posted above.

Lahore, May 28: Taliban militants stormed two mosques in Lahore with about 2,000 worshippers trapped inside the mosque. The attacks happened during the time of Friday prayers.

Buzz up!
Militants opened the fire with automatic weapons to the mosques of the Ahmadi sect in Garhi Shahu and Model Town areas of Lahore. Militants hurled grenades and heavy gunfire was interspersed with blasts.

45 people were killed during the terror attacks.

Security forces sphered the area and started the rescue operations. One terrorist had been caught alive and one is dead during the operations. Around thousand worshippers have been rescued from the mosques.

Tehrek-e-Taliban from Uttar Pradesh claimed the responsibility for the attack.

OneIndia News
Terror Attack | Lahore Mosques | Tehrek e Taliban | 30 Killed - Oneindia News

As far as drone attacks are concerned, they are not wrong only because rate of casualties of innocent is much higher than the actual target hits, they are also wrong because they violate Pakistan's national sovereignty. Can some one be so ruthless to ignore, rather sanction, killing of more than 700 innocent as against less than two dozen militants as 'collateral damage'!
One thing is clear, Pakistan itself has allowed these drone attacks and are even coordinating in providing intel and coordinates of when and where to attack.

Another thing is clear due to the heavy infestation of terrorists in these regions, Pakistan itself has lost its sovereignty (Much of which has been reclaimed by the good work shown by General Kayani), and hence the drone attacks only help in regain our sovereignty over our region from these terrorists.

i didn't justify yesterday's incident, so u'r question is irrelevant.

Now you tell me, what's the justification in killing 95% civilians just to kill 5% , or You also gonna justify this as a collateral damage?

An Islamic state is fully justified to declare a group kaafir which doesn't believe in the finality of Prophethood. Just to remind, this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and not Secular Republic of Pakistan.
Please show me figures that justify your claim of there being 95% civilian casualties.

The use of drone attacks reduces civilian casualties as the drone sneaks up on to the terrorists. It can quietly come and launch a Hellfire missile before they have the time to react. The only way there are higher civilian casualties when someone makes a mistake. There is no parallel here. The Taliban goes with the aim of killing civilians, the Pak Army goes with the aim of freeing civilians.

Don't be such a choocha and act naive.

1. Pakistan army is not going out there to kill the Tribal Pakistani people, they are going out there to kill the terrorists who cowardly hide in these villages, with guns and bombs. Who cowardly and routinely behead tribal elders to enforce their power on these villages. Pakistan army has to use guns and bombs to kill them and unfortunately innocents die.

2. The Taliban went into the mosques and during Jummah and opened fire and hurled grenades for the explicit purpose of killing Pakistanis.

Don't mix these things with the bravery of men like the picture I posted above.

You have 11000+ posts, i'm surprised that you even don't know how to debate without name calling. I didn't called you by any name, so show some respect and get some respect in return.

Had Pak army gone their own their own, i would have no problems. The whole world knows, they are there on america's order and all they do is to protect American army coz their buddies are feeling pressure in Afghanistan. I believe our army should have enough courage to admit the reality.

80-90 innocent students died in Bajaur madrassah in a deliberate attack by america which our army took blame on themselve. Why don't you raise your voice against this terrorism?

I find this thread pretty stupid.
Arguing about whether Ahemedis are Muslims or not.
Who are you to decide if someone is a "Kaffir" or not?
Since when did Allah decide to give you the job of sorting out whose a non-Muslim and who is?
This is between ALLAH and THEM.
If they believe Allah Is One, that makes them a Muslim.
Allah has born Muslims in this world, and as well as other religions, so who are you to argue against His Will?
May peace be with their souls and their families.
This doesn't look like TTP did it, since TTP is actually "Kaala Panni" :p

i was exactly talking abt this mindset, 95% innocent Muslims dieing are collateral damage for you. Then why expect others to openly condemn yesterday's incident?

The reason our gov don't speak is very clear, they are sold out traitors. So when the gov and liberals don't care and fully support the killing of innocent civilians in FATA why you don't expect reaction from the victim families?

drone attacks should be stopped and american terrorists should be thrown out of Pakistan.

what a logic huh, drones strikes are in no way a simplification of breach of sovereignty,there is a dimension of Good n Bad Taliban which define the effectiveness of drones strike, Baitullah was allowed to get away many times even when Americans knew he was entering Afgh & ISI pin pointed his location & still Americans didnt sent many drones at that particular time, meaning at first the drones were only striking the only targets that were disturbing the American Designs & they were totally ineffective & not in interests of Pakistan, they were doing more harm than good, then suddenly from no where Hell fires sent BM to hell, there are different theories of how American Intelligence was tricked by ISI to strike the BM's location, this theory may sound weird but taking into consideration the past acts by CIA to avoid hitting BM, it has got some weight in it, any ways one way or other BM got killed, after that again there came a wave of ineffective drone strikes which were doing more harm than good but then again something terrible happened for Americans i.e a Jordanian Triple Agent Killed like 20 CIA agents in Kabul & a video came on air in which That Jordanian was seen with Hakeem Ullah Mehsud & stunningly the very next day drones struck& then came some more pin pointed Drone Strikes which killed a Shadow Governor & one Top Thug of Haqqani Group & nowadays almsot all the drone strikes are happening in NW only & it is in a way softening things up before PA goes into NW :agree:
Americans were making distinction b/w Good & Bad Taliban, there was trust defect but when the Good Taliban for Americans were found linked with that triple agent things changed, Americans & Pakistanis had trust deficit somewhat removed & suddenly all of the Taliban leaders started falling(Mullah Bradar & other Top leaders of Quetta Shura etc), Drones are doing the right thing for now & with deadly accuracy, collateral damage is part of every war, it cannot be zero it can be only minimized....

We are not in a position to say NO to Americans, all we have to do is to minimize the damage & fight this for & win it for our very survival...

I find this thread pretty stupid.
Arguing about whether Ahemedis are Muslims or not.
Who are you to decide if someone is a "Kaffir" or not?
Since when did Allah decide to give you the job of sorting out whose a non-Muslim and who is?
This is between ALLAH and THEM.
If they believe Allah Is One, that makes them a Muslim.
Allah has born Muslims in this world, and as well as other religions, so who are you to argue against His Will?
May peace be with their souls and their families.
This doesn't look like TTP did it, since TTP is actually "Kaala Panni" :p

dont be emotional.
Ahmedies are Humans and we greve the loss of human life.
prophet in clear words said
لا نبی بعدی ولا امت بعد کم

meaning no prophet after me ...

Ahmedies or Qadianies belive that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was Prophet... which makes them non Muslims.

I again say we all Muslims Pakistanies weather Sunni, Shia, Ismaeli etc grieve yesterdays terror attacks against our non muslim brothers

Please show me figures that justify your claim of there being 95% civilian casualties.

The use of drone attacks reduces civilian casualties as the drone sneaks up on to the terrorists. It can quietly come and launch a Hellfire missile before they have the time to react. The only way there are higher civilian casualties when someone makes a mistake. There is no parallel here. The Taliban goes with the aim of killing civilians, the Pak Army goes with the aim of freeing civilians.

60 drone hits kill 14 al-Qaeda men, 687 civilians

Drone attacks rise in 2010

You can brush aside these reports, i just don't care!

and if Pakistan has itself allowed the drone attacks which they have, they should come out openly. What are they scared of, ask them to leave the munafiqat and say clearly that we have allowed these attacks.

You have 11000+ posts, i'm surprised that you even don't know how to debate without name calling. I didn't called you by any name, so show some respect and get some respect in return.
Haha the word choocha merely is Lahori slang for a kiddy person. If that is offensive to you, you should consider how offensive is your justification to of killing any Pakistan in vengeance of the ones killed in FATA.

Had Pak army gone their own their own, i would have no problems. The whole world knows, they are there on america's order and all they do is to protect American army coz their buddies are feeling pressure in Afghanistan. I believe our army should have enough courage to admit the reality.
Yes our army would've have used planes, tanks and artillery. Which have much lesser accuracy and would've killed more civilians. This is not a question of courage, courage is what our boys showed yesterday while saving lives.

When we have a tactical advantage we have to use it. Again this argument is faulty, its basically saying the Pak army should give the Taliban a better chance to fight them.

80-90 innocent students died in Bajaur madrassah in a deliberate attack by america which our army took blame on themselve. Why don't you raise your voice against this terrorism?
Who said nobody did? The Pakistani media blasted our security agencies and the American ones for this mess up. However no one sane would use the word "deliberate". Killing innocent people serves no benefit for Pakistan, only expands our own problems.

60 drone hits kill 14 al-Qaeda men, 687 civilians

Drone attacks rise in 2010

You can brush aside these reports, i just don't care!

and if Pakistan has itself allowed the drone attacks which they have, they should come out openly. What are they scared of, ask them to leave the munafiqat and say clearly that we have allowed these attacks.
Why not rely on reliable sources like Dawn?

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...hs-in-drone-attacks-debate-heats-up-950-hh-11

While there is a margin of error, I really doubt that 687 civilians have been kill in comparison with only 14 AQ. It is a deadly lethal and accurate weapon, there is no logic in that statement - perhaps you should care about brushing aside logic at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom