What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

You can read verses in Gita legitimising Caste system.

As @Nilgiri has aptly said, there is nothing wrong in caste system but the wrong lies in exploitation of it.

A society is anyhow divided and its best to have segregation based on your competency rather than on your skin/color/race.

What we see today was never legitimised and thus we face no religious objection to call for its abolition.

Actually its the reservation system which has kept it alive and we know for what !! The same oppressed are lining up to get certified shudra rather than getting the tag removed.

As @Nilgiri has aptly said, there is nothing wrong in caste system but the wrong lies in exploitation of it.

A society is anyhow divided and its best to have segregation based on your competency rather than on your skin/color/race.

What we see today was never legitimised and thus we face no religious objection to call for its abolition.

Actually its the reservation system which has kept it alive and we know for what !! The same oppressed are lining up to get certified shudra rather than getting the tag removed.

Yup Mandal commision along with personal religious based law are absolute stains on Indian secularism and democratic principles.

We have enshrined the divisions rather than risen above them.

India can only truly progress when both are removed and the Constitution itself is ideally made much more simple and efficient.

now that ISIS will be crushed and city after city falls they will do more of this.

Yes once ISIS is humiliated the members will just rebrand or resort to more terror tactics. Sadly it won't end soon.

These people are fuelled by hate, perceived injustice and a desire to give meaning to their lives. Regardless of the brand or the cause, they will find a reason to kill people.

@LaBong
I request you to read the Quran before saying anything...It does not permit violence towards non-followers...Just some dumb@$$es in the middle east thinks that can do whatever they like and they are rightful...Just by shouting "Allahu Akhbar" doesn't make them Muslims....what makes a person Muslims is their faith and obedience towards Allah and those terrorists neither have any faith nor is obedient since they disobey the Quran and do what is forbidden i.e. killing people and spreading violence ...

Thank you

Rest In Peace to the killed hostages and the police officers
Rest In Pieces to the terrorists

Quran, Old Testament, Torah all are very violent towards non-believers, anyone who says it otherwise is either ignorant or apologist.

Even the verse which apologists love to quote - If you kill one, you're killing whole mankind, only applies to people of book, not slaves or heretics whom all three books consider fair game.

There's no point of saying Saudi or IS are not Islamic, or misinterpreting Islam, you can't interpret Islam for closely to it's original meaning than people from where it's originated and people who speak in the same language it's written. Wahhabis are just puritans.

I don't agree with what you are saying, but it's a separate discussion, let's stick to the point.

Find something in the Quran which are violent towards non-believers,then talk about your BS...
Always back your BS opinions with some facts..

Quran, Old Testament, Torah all are very violent towards non-believers, anyone who says it otherwise is either ignorant or apologist.

Even the verse which apologists love to quote - If you kill one, you're killing whole mankind, only applies to people of book, not slaves or heretics whom all three books consider fair game.

There's no point of saying Saudi or IS are not Islamic, or misinterpreting Islam, you can't interpret Islam for closely to it's original meaning than people from where it's originated and people who speak in the same language it's written. Wahhabis are just puritans.

I don't agree with what you are saying, but it's a separate discussion, let's stick to the point.

Mankind is a broad term not all of mankind adhere to Abrahamic faiths so how can that verse which you have misquoted by the way, either quote it word for word or don't, only apply to the people of the book.

Labong can I ask do you disagree with Islam or against it? Very curious..

@WebMaster
Where is the forum rules and MODS when indians make ignorant and bigoted attack on Quran and Islamic faith?

please my friend...spare us this. This book you mentioned above caused so much sorrow here.

Don't make typical mistake of making ignorant comments. If are interested to learn about Islam and how it is different from terrorist claims.

Narrated by academy award winning actor Ben Kingsley and documented by American Public Television (PBS).

Labong can I ask do you disagree with Islam or against it? Very curious..

I disagree with most things in Quran and for that matter Old Testament or Torah. I'm against islamo-facism just as I have always been againt Hinduvta bigotry or people like Glenn Beck.

Although to be honest it's a false equivalence, hinduvtas or southern evangelical racists did nothing compared what islamists managed to do in recent times.

@WebMaster
Where is the forum rules and MODS when indians make ignorant and bigoted attack on Quran and Islamic faith?

Yes go ahead and ban me, if you need your safe space, I don't care. You can silence rational voices among liberals and people will go straight to Trump or Le Pen's camp.

Mankind is a broad term not all of mankind adhere to Abrahamic faiths so how can that verse which you have misquoted by the way, either quote it word for word or don't, only apply to the people of the book.
It's you who's misquoting and not contextualizing it. One can always asks google and find out the context. But religious discussion is forbidden in this forum, so I can't quote.

I disagree with most things in Quran and for that matter Old Testament or Torah. I'm against islamo-facism just as I have always been againt Hinduvta bigotry or people like Glenn Beck

There is no such word as "islamo-fascism"..And even if you disagree,it does not give the right to say lies about it..

A QUESTION FOR YOU @LaBong : DID YOU EVEN READ THE WHOLE QURAN BEFORE DISAGREEING AGAINST IT?

I disagree with most things in Quran and for that matter Old Testament or Torah. I'm against islamo-facism just as I have always been againt Hinduvta bigotry or people like Glenn Beck.

Yes go ahead and ban me, if you need your safe space, I don't care. You can silence rational voices among liberals and people will go straight to Trump or Le Pen's camp.

It's you who's misquoting and not contextualizing it. One can always asks google and find out the context. But religious discussion is forbidden in this forum, so I can't quote.

Yet you are the one who started blabbering on about the injeel and Torah.

There is no such word as "islamo-fascism"..And even if you disagree,it does not give the right to say lies about it..

A QUESTION FOR YOU @LaBong : DID YOU EVEN READ THE WHOLE QURAN BEFORE DISAGREEING AGAINST IT?

Why are you engaging these indian boigts? They have an agenda of hate towards Islam without rationale. Indians culture and movie had more influence in these terrorists than anything. One of the terrorist who killed these people was dancing with inidan actress and expressing feeling to be perfect. Indians are deceiving their influence and connection by throwing bigoted claims.

@WebMaster

Don't make typical mistake of making ignorant comments. If are interested to learn about Islam and how it is different from terrorist claims.

Narrated by academy award winning actor Ben Kingsley and documented by American Public Television (PBS).

Im not interested in this. Not in the slightest my friend. I see it as hostile, our enemy and pure evil. Thats not directed against you as a person but the ideology you represent here

It is not about if these terrorists "version" of Islam is true/right or not, what matters here is those mofos believes that what they know or doing is the true form of Islam.

Our Muslim friends can always argue that ,violence or terror isn't true form of Islam. You can say it's not the correct form of Islam,but your saying doesn't matter . And it sounds hollow.

These terrorist believes their version of Islam is the true one, and they can kill and be killed for it.

What can you do for your version? Which is according to yourselves,is a religion of "peace" and "harmony" ??

What is your actions to establish this "peaceful" version?? HUH??

Actions defines, empty talks are just fart in the air.

Deep down our Muslim friends are fostering a false sense of security that these terrorist will never come after their head,so they are not concerning themselves enough. But my friends, your are so so wrong. When they start the next phase,they won't spare you either.

You can mark my word.

You can bomb the shit out of some mofos to stone age,but you cant bomb a ideology out of existence.It's a long battle of Philosophical search, knowledge, intellect and struggle of sweat.

Are you people willing to commit to that hard - long strife ?

I am afraid, you are not.

Last edited:
Beat the shit out of him.

@Spring Onion not a single Pakistani.As you were saying that it can be staged by India,cant we say the same thing as thankfully no Pakistani is among the casualties

Beat the shit out of him.

@Spring Onion not a single Pakistani.As you were saying that it can be staged by India,cant we say the same thing as thankfully no Pakistani is among the casualties

You are as usual a rondoo because nowhere in this thread or anywhere else I said anything like that which you have claimed in red (i paint it in red).
I simply asked you a simple question about number of Indian casualties and as debate got heated and you Indians claimed that all NON-Muslims were killed then I pointed out the name of brave Bangladeshi Muslim Faraz and also asked you if that was the case then why would those attackers let other Indians and other non-Muslims live.

So what do you think, Bangladeshis? Is the situation under control now or is this the first of many?

I am not a Bangladeshi but I am afraid that this development may lead to many more even in case of strict action by the Bangladeshi government which in my view may lead to greater Indian involvement in agreement with BD government.

How that situation would affect BD only Bangladeshi members can explain

Back
Top Bottom