What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

You've any tangible proof of that??If not,then please refrain from such comments as other Indian members might find it offensive and then resort to $m@ck your jehadi @r$3.

I mean,really,don't you have any shame to blatantly lie in front of whole forum??

We are talking about intelligence matters where there is rarely tangible proof but huge amounts of circumstantial evidence ... If you don't get that you really shouldn't be on this forum.

We are talking about intelligence matters where there is rarely tangible proof but huge amounts of circumstantial evidence ... If you don't get that you really shouldn't be on this forum.

Terming BS as "Intelligence Matter",is that why they gave you "Think tank" tag??

By the way,where is this circumstantial evidence which points towards India??All the evidence for now is pointing towards IS or AQ(Or Both,maybe its a joint OP).where the f RAW came in all this??

So to prove Ansar-Ul-Islam the Indians killed people and sent the photos they took to Amaq thus definitively establishing IS as the attacker....sigh...try harder.

No after the attackers took over the cafe there were competing narratives put out by the Indians and Americans... The Indians and their lackeys in Bangladesh were putting out that this was carried out by AuI while the Americans have been indicating ISIS ... I guess you need at least an IQ of 70 to understand something so simple. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

For someone who talks a lot you really know very little about intelligence work and false flag operations or are you just pretending to be stupid.

Terming BS as "Intelligence Matter",is that why they gave you "Think tank" tag??

By the way,where is this circumstantial evidence which points towards India??All the evidence for now is pointing towards IS or AQ(Or Both,maybe its a joint OP).where the f RAW came in all this??

bdnews24.com, Dhaka Tribune, Daily Star all who are pro-Indian have been pushing the AuI angle ... By the way you have been here since 2012 and you are still only a senior member ... Just shows how pathetic you are.

So, the question is will things get better or worse from here.

Till extremism persists in Bangladesh,things will never get better.Enemies will always try to use the fundamental weakness,and for Bangladesh,its abundant.E.g. People here are not blaming the homegrown extremism or IS or AQ or themselves for providing environment to thrive extremism.They're discussing a far fetched idea that this might be a joint RAW-Mossad Op(ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service :D).

bdnews24.com, Dhaka Tribune, Daily Star all who are pro-Indian have been pushing the AuI angle ... By the way you have been here since 2012 and you are still only a senior member ... Just shows how pathetic you are.

What is AUL angle?
Kindly post it.
And I'm only a senior member because I don't have abundant time to remain online and keep commenting in this site,unlike some.I mostly comment on weekend.

Till extremism persists in Bangladesh,things will never get better.Enemies will always try to use the fundamental weakness,and for Bangladesh,its abundant.E.g. People here are not blaming the homegrown extremism or IS or AQ or themselves for providing environment to thrive extremism.They're discussing a far fetched idea that this might be a joint RAW-Mossad Op(ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service :D).

They make attacks, there'll be more arrests. More arrests mean more attacks. The genie is out of the bottle on this one I think. And they were having no luck attracting foreign investment and expertise before, now their chances are slim to none.

two terrorists spotted with one hostage (white T-shirt) before the operation
13529080_1065475596871307_4402153869695217580_n.jpg

Final : 20 hostage killed last night. 2 Police officer killed last night.

Army operation rescued 12 hostages. 6 Terrorists were killed, one arrested. No Army personnel was injured during the storming.

So do you still support IS like you used to do when they were fighting in Syria alone? It's not that pretty closer to home, is it?

Good that the operation have been finally concluded.
May the soul of departed rest in peace.

So the whole episode is over right? All those ba5tard terrorists have been killed or captured?

Good that the operation have been finally concluded.
May the soul of departed rest in peace.

So the whole episode is over right? All those ba5tard terrorists have been killed or captured?
6 killed 1 captured

Who r those 20 civilian died

Ak 22 is for hunting birds

Last edited:
One of saddest day in the history of Bangladesh. My sincere condolences to the victims family members. May Allah give them the power to bear the loss of their love ones.

Who r those 20 civilian died
All of them foreigner.

What is AUL angle?
Kindly post it.
And I'm only a senior member because I don't have abundant time to remain online and keep commenting in this site,unlike some.I mostly comment on weekend.

The only problem in Bangladesh is India and RAW and once they stop interfering extremism will go away. Not AUL angle but AuI angle - Ansar-ul-Islam.

The Washington Post and New York Times reporting 20 hostages dead by use of sharp weapons ... Not sure if they have the latest as Bangladesh officials still saying only 5 dead.

Back
Top Bottom