What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

According to PM Hasina, para commando from Sylhet and commandos from Dhaka took care of the operation.

how many commandos one need for such operation ?

No detail is out yet. Not a single person from government, army or police said a word yet. None came before the camera. ISPR will brief at 1 PM local time.

To be more interesting I could throw away half my brain and start believing in the crap you post..But I would rather stick to my boring reality than your paranoia.

@Anubis - Please don't waste your time with this retard, even low-life terrorists wouldn't waste a bullet on him.

My prayers are with Bangladeshi brothers. Stay Strong!

Bangladesh armed forces police bgb rab are getting praised

My condolences to the family of the death
My prayer and thoughts

What a sad day in bd history

I lived to see this day? Really a sorry day in the history of Bangladesh.

I am in peace after hearing that the situation is over and six retarded bastards isn't walking on this earth any more.

-------------------------------------------

@WebMaster
@Slav Defence

@waz @Oscar

Plese tell MBI Munshi and others to refrain from useless spamming.This situation is no joke.

-----------------------------------------------------------

upload_2016-7-1_22-38-28-png.315254

One of the terrorists...a British Bengali

Another British citizen gone retarded.Actually how many more lesson does our government need to go hard against these foreign elements?
Behind every radical attack inside the country there is a radical British Bengali.Be it attack on British Ambassador or any attack on Free thinkers,Intellectuals,Bloggers,publicist or writers.Britain slaps ban on on BD Airport,tells people BD is unsafe. But despite being told again and again they don't take actions against these rats which are their own citizens. .

Last edited:
RIP to the dead.:(
Have any terrorist caught alive?

Final : 20 hostage killed last night. 2 Police officer killed last night.

Army operation rescued 12 hostages. 6 Terrorists were killed, one arrested. No Army personnel was injured during the storming.

official briefing:
20 ppl dead, 13 rescued. all of them killed at night
6 terrorists killed and 1 captured
----
2 police officers Martyred and more than 20 police men have injured.
--------
operation named: operation thunderbolt, no causality at operation side.

commandos took control of the restaurant in 13 mins
Final : 20 hostage killed last night. 2 Police officer killed last night.

Army operation rescued 12 hostages. 6 Terrorists were killed, one arrested. No Army personnel was injured during the storming.
13 rescued

more: small arms, Ak-22 assault rifles, different types of sharp tools, woki toki, IED etc
are recovered

Last edited:
To be more interesting I could throw away half my brain and start believing in the crap you post..But I would rather stick to my boring reality than your paranoia.

The way you write I thought you already had half a brain ...

Back
Top Bottom