What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

I share your concerns, but I'd argue that these groups are a fringe minority that have always been there. Now they are being empowered to execute their plans with weapons, training and funding from foreign sources - need to track them down and do whatever necessary to neuter these groups.

What worries me more is the radicalization of the educated youths,even here you're going to find people justifying this madness using either religion or some conspiracy theory.You'll find people who never going to utter a word against these attacks.Morally we're becoming bankrupt with each passing day.

What worries me more is the radicalization of the educated youths,even here you're going to find people justifying this madness using either religion or some conspiracy theory.You'll find people who never going to utter a word against these attacks.Morally we're becoming bankrupt with each passing day.

The 2/3 conspiracy theorists that you are referring to are no youth - they are already past their prime. :D

The vast majority of Bangladeshi youth, educated or not, would want to turn these terrorists into minced meat.

The 2/3 conspiracy theorists that you are referring to are no youth - they are already past their prime. :D

Well,I see what you did there.. :lol::D:D

But still,report is stating attackers are all aged between 20-28.:disagree:

18 hostages freed. Nice work !!!

Its time to double down on the islamic exteemism in bangladesh. Ignore all the incessant whining and ranting feom jamatis.

The vast majority of Bangladeshi youth, educated or not, would want to turn these terrorists into minced meat.
What conspiracy? All the terrorists were RSS volunteers who were smuggled into Bangladesh with the eid gifts sent by Mamata(a RAW agent) to Hasina.

But still,report is stating attackers are all aged between 20-28.:disagree:

As I said earlier, this fringe minority has always existed. Their ranks are replenished by youngsters form their own communities of madrasa-minded backward people. Terrorists are always young men and this case is no exception.

I'd be surprised if these guys are found to be upper class educated kids, like engineering or medical students.

Ekattur report: 8-10 foreigner dead bodies found in one place...with their throats slit.

Qamrul Islam
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.103506609680854.7965.100000645456398&type=3
সেনা কমান্ডোদের এপিসি অভিযানের ভেতর দিয়ে আপাতত আর্টিজান সংকটের অবসান হয়েছে। একটি সূত্র জানাচ্ছে, পুলিশ সহ নিহত ২৪ জন। কিন্তু আহত কত জন, কতজন উদ্ধার করা হয়েছে তা জানা যায়নি। সব চেয়ে বড় প্রশ্ন সন্ত্রাসীরা গেলো কই? তাদের সবাইকে ধরা হয়েছে, নাকি হত্যা করা হয়েছে কিছুই জানা যাচ্ছে না। সন্ত্রাসীরা কি ভোজবাজির মত হাওয়া হয়ে গেলো? নাকি বর্ডার পার করে দেয়া হইছে?

এদিকে ঢাকায় খবর ছড়িয়ে পড়েছে, ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার শুটাররা ছিলো এই হামলার দায়িত্বে। ঘটনাস্খলের ৩০০ গজের মধ্যেই ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার একটি শক্তিশালি গোপন কেন্দ্র রয়েছে, যেখান থেকে এই হামলার মাল মশলা সহ লোকবল সরবরাহ করা হয়। মূলত হাসিনার উপর থাকা আন্তর্জাতিক বিশ্বের চাপ শীতল করার জন্য ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্খা ভারতীয় নিরাপত্তা উপদেষ্টা অজিত দোভালের অনুমোদনে “অপারেশন আর্টিজান” পরিচালনা করা হয়। এখন ‍কূটনৈতিক মহলে চলছে চুলচেরা বিশ্লেষন। তবে এই অপারেশনে পুলিশ মিলিটারীর ভাবমুর্তি পূনরুদ্ধারের চেষ্টা থাকলেও মুল উদ্দেশ্য কতটা সফল হবে, তা নিয়ে অনেকেই সন্দিহান। কেননা, যুক্তরাষ্ট্র অনেকদিন থেকে খুব শক্তভাবে দাবী করে যাচ্ছে, বাংলাদেশে আইএস আছে; অথচ ভারত-বাংলাদেশ সরকার সেটা অস্বীকার করছে! আর্টিজান হামলার পরে হাসিনার ওপর চাপ কমার পরিবর্তে আরও বাড়বে, এমনটাই ধরে নেয়া যায়।

এখন চলছে গল্প লেখার কাজ। দুপুরের পরে আইএসপিআর থেকে ব্রিফিং করা করা হবে। শেষ পর্যন্ত কার উপর দিয়ে দায়ভার চাপানো হয়, কাকে ফাঁসানো হবে, সেটা দেখার জন্য অপেক্ষায় থাকতে হবে।

13557869_1204183479613156_1278776326878865927_n.jpg

Qamrul Islam
সেনা কমান্ডোদের এপিসি অভিযানের ভেতর দিয়ে আপাতত আর্টিজান সংকটের অবসান হয়েছে। একটি সূত্র জানাচ্ছে, পুলিশ সহ নিহত ২৪ জন। কিন্তু আহত কত জন, কতজন উদ্ধার করা হয়েছে তা জানা যায়নি। সব চেয়ে বড় প্রশ্ন সন্ত্রাসীরা গেলো কই? তাদের সবাইকে ধরা হয়েছে, নাকি হত্যা করা হয়েছে কিছুই জানা যাচ্ছে না। সন্ত্রাসীরা কি ভোজবাজির মত হাওয়া হয়ে গেলো? নাকি বর্ডার পার করে দেয়া হইছে?

এদিকে ঢাকায় খবর ছড়িয়ে পড়েছে, ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার শুটাররা ছিলো এই হামলার দায়িত্বে। ঘটনাস্খলের ৩০০ গজের মধ্যেই ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্থার একটি শক্তিশালি গোপন কেন্দ্র রয়েছে, যেখান থেকে এই হামলার মাল মশলা সহ লোকবল সরবরাহ করা হয়। মূলত হাসিনার উপর থাকা আন্তর্জাতিক বিশ্বের চাপ শীতল করার জন্য ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দা সংস্খা ভারতীয় নিরাপত্তা উপদেষ্টা অজিত দোভালের অনুমোদনে “অপারেশন আর্টিজান” পরিচালনা করা হয়। এখন ‍কূটনৈতিক মহলে চলছে চুলচেরা বিশ্লেষন। তবে এই অপারেশনে পুলিশ মিলিটারীর ভাবমুর্তি পূনরুদ্ধারের চেষ্টা থাকলেও মুল উদ্দেশ্য কতটা সফল হবে, তা নিয়ে অনেকেই সন্দিহান। কেননা, যুক্তরাষ্ট্র অনেকদিন থেকে খুব শক্তভাবে দাবী করে যাচ্ছে, বাংলাদেশে আইএস আছে; অথচ ভারত-বাংলাদেশ সরকার সেটা অস্বীকার করছে! আর্টিজান হামলার পরে হাসিনার ওপর চাপ কমার পরিবর্তে আরও বাড়বে, এমনটাই ধরে নেয়া যায়।

এখন চলছে গল্প লেখার কাজ। দুপুরের পরে আইএসপিআর থেকে ব্রিফিং করা করা হবে। শেষ পর্যন্ত কার উপর দিয়ে দায়ভার চাপানো হয়, কাকে ফাঁসানো হবে, সেটা দেখার জন্য অপেক্ষায় থাকতে হবে।

13557869_1204183479613156_1278776326878865927_n.jpg
With people like you and this bloke campaigning for BNP no wonder it has self terminated.

Logic:
US claimed BD had IS....India and Bangladesh denied....so India sent shooters to dress up as IS and attack the cafe...RAW had a secret hideout within 300 yards of the cafe and supplied ammo....and now the terrorits(Indians) have gone back to India....so if India always claimed BD had no IS why on earth would they go to such lengths to stage an attack to prove that there is IS in Bangladesh....they will be contradicting their own claim and putting pressure on their own ally....**** Diplomacy...and **** Logic....seriously what the **** do you guys smoke?

@Maira La you think what I said was funny...read what they actually believe.

Many of us, as usual and unfortunately, have started sending unauthorized trashes written in unknown gossip newspapers to create a more volatile situation. Why do not we sit and wait to know who are behind Gulshan from the reliable sources?

As I said earlier, this fringe minority has always existed. Their ranks are replenished by youngsters form their own communities of madrasa-minded backward people. Terrorists are always young men and this case is no exception.

I'd be surprised if these guys are found to be upper class educated kids, like engineering or medical students.

In India...IS suspects were all either Engineer,Management Graduate or such and some of them belongs to well to do family.Waste of talents.

Back
Top Bottom