What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

According to many on this forum from Bangladesh the storming of the cafe was over hours ago but still seems to be an ongoing operation ... The opinion of these Bangladeshis should not be given much credibility as they are pushing an agenda here.

Last edited:
more explosions? :(

thousands of people were recently arrested,maybe it is a reaction
now imagine those thousand where out and try something like this. its better they are inside ,any one involved and their sympathisers should be shot point blank.

Interesting on how you decide on who can speculate and who cannot and what is legitimate and what is not ...
Yes because some people have credibility....some don't....Reuters is Reuters because it has credibility....your facebook posts don't....your posts hold as much value as the guy who claims Mars has a hidden civilization.

Yes because some people have credibility....some don't....Reuters is Reuters because it has credibility....your facebook posts don't....your posts hold as much value as the guy who claims Mars has a hidden civilization.

Aren't you the guy who said the operation was over in a few minutes. It is still going on. Seems you are the one with the credibility problem.

Aren't you the guy who said the operation was over in a few minutes. It is still going on. Seems you are the one with the credibility problem.

Because 2 are unaccounted for and they needto make the place safe

Pm hasina should adress the nation

I'm extremely sad to see that we're witnessing this in a Bengali dominated country .Bengalis are extremely tolerant people,I've seen in people from all across India,Neither North East,nor in North or South,You'll find such tolerance,especially on religion.But it is also sad to admit that radicalization is happening in both bengal,and today we're witnessing results of it.

Today's terrorists are not some illiterate brain dead,but as Indian arrest of IS has exposed,they're people who are residing among us,who posts regularly in FB and social forums on these topics.Only few days ago,I argued how Bangladesh is fighting these extremist groups while other BD members were shielding that saying its India who is playing dirty,that group is innocent.And I'm also pretty sure that some conspiracy theory will come in this matter as well,how RAW did this and that.But radicalization,which is very much evident in this very forum as well,is extremely clear.

But that was not the case till a decade ago,Bengalis always put their culture in front of these mindless religious madness.we've witnessed this time and again,how harmony in bengali community always broke the barrier of religion.I myself also experienced this warmth countless times.But sadly,that is fading due to these religious madness and it is mainly fueled for political gain.

@Imran Khan here was criticizing Hasina for heavy handedness on Islamists for this madness.But when serial Bombing in Bangladesh happened in 2005,it was not due to heavy handedness,rather due to tolerating this madness for far too long.Over 500 bombs were exploded by same JMB on some 300 places across the country.A government who does nothing or negotiate(Like Pakistan tried and failed) against this madness,they don't have any moral rights to stay in power.If you stir the Hornest's nest,you'll have to face their sting.But it is necessary hazard you always have to take.If you becomes pussy and do nothing,the problem will not only persists,but rather it'll grow over time.

The 2 police martyrs did the receive proper honor guard and burial

Think Tank....When I claimed the operation was over I was assured all threats are neutralized and military had total control of the cafe...Operation Iraqi Freedom was over in 11 days(which meant all Iraqi forces were neutralized and US had total control over Iraq)....but the war went on for years....I reported when the fighting ended...if the military wants to take more time to assess the situation...do a body count...provide medical attention to the wounded that is their problem...don't come here to play semantics with me....debating whether post war assessment is a part of the original operation or not and claiming whether an IS attack was a false flag operation carried out by India are not in any way equivalent...your "logic" and "analysis" might work on your "Its all India's fault" sheeple...not on sane and thinking human beings...stick to making outrageous facebook posts...you and your TT title has become a feet of comedy in this forum. Stop embarrassing yourself and other Bangladeshis here.

@bdslph what is the source of the unaccounted terrorist news?

Think Tank....When I claimed the operation was over I was assured all threats are neutralized and military had total control of the cafe...Operation Iraqi Freedom was over in 11 days(which meant all Iraqi forces were neutralized and US had total control over Iraq)....but the war went on for years....I reported when the fighting ended...if the military wants to take more time to assess the situation...do a body count...provide medical attention to the wounded that is their problem...don't come here to play semantics with me....debating whether post war assessment is a part of the original operation or not and claiming whether an IS attack was a false flag operation carried out by India are not in any way equivalent...your "logic" and "analysis" might work on your "Its all India's fault" sheeple...not on sane and thinking human beings...stick to making outrageous facebook posts...you and your TT title has become a feet of comedy in this forum. Stop embarrassing yourself and other Bangladeshis here.

Excuses, excuses, excuses ... Yawn. :lazy2:

I'm extremely sad to see that we're witnessing this in a Bengali dominated country .Bengalis are extremely tolerant people,I've seen in people from all across India,Neither North East,nor in North or South,You'll find such tolerance,especially on religion.But it is also sad to admit that radicalization is happening in both bengal,and today we're witnessing results of it.

Today's terrorists are not some illiterate brain dead,but as Indian arrest of IS has exposed,they're people who are residing among us,who posts regularly in FB and social forums on these topics.Only few days ago,I argued how Bangladesh is fighting these extremist groups while other BD members were shielding that saying its India who is playing dirty,that group is innocent.And I'm also pretty sure that some conspiracy theory will come in this matter as well,how RAW did this and that.But radicalization,which is very much evident in this very forum as well,is extremely clear.

But that was not the case till a decade ago,Bengalis always put their culture in front of these mindless religious madness.we've witnessed this time and again,how harmony in bengali community always broke the barrier of religion.I myself also experienced this warmth countless times.But sadly,that is fading due to these religious madness and it is mainly fueled for political gain.

@Imran Khan here was criticizing Hasina for heavy handedness on Islamists for this madness.But when serial Bombing in Bangladesh happened in 2005,it was not due to heavy handedness,rather due to tolerating this madness for far too long.Over 500 bombs were exploded by same JMB on some 300 places across the country.A government who does nothing or negotiate(Like Pakistan tried and failed) against this madness,they don't have any moral rights to stay in power.If you stir the Hornest's nest,you'll have to face their sting.But it is necessary hazard you always have to take.If you becomes pussy and do nothing,the problem will not only persists,but rather it'll grow over time.

I share your concerns, but I'd argue that these groups are a fringe minority that have always been there. Now they are being empowered to execute their plans with weapons, training and funding from foreign sources - need to track down the sponsors and do whatever necessary to neuter the terrorist groups.

Really horrible event.
I hope all is well and no innocent lives have been harmed.
@BDforever Whats the news brother?

Frm cnn bbc reuters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom