What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Why assume only one is lying. Both could be lying keeping open the possibility of RAW.

Qamrul Islam

এখন থেকে ৭ ঘন্টা আগে ভারতীয়রা লিখেছে- ভারতের নিরাপত্তা উপদেষ্টা অজিত দোভালের কন্ট্রোলে আছে সব। ভারতীয় কমান্ডোরা নেমেছে বাংলাদেশে। আরো ২ প্লাটুন বাড়তি বাহিনী কোলকাতা থেকে আসার জন্য বিশেষ বিমান প্রস্তুত। এরা নাকি আইএসএইর সুইসাইড বোম্বার! এমনকি বাংলাদেশে সেনা অভ্যুত্থান হওয়ার সম্ভাবনা আছে, সেটা দমানোর জন্য ভারতীয় মিলিটারী তৈরী আছে।
বুঝে নিন প্লানটা দাদাদের এবং কত গভীর!

13516167_1225264050820139_3734875312407088019_n.jpg

Is there any chance of military coup as written in this tweet ?

Last edited:
Mr think tank, please stop trolling the thread with your ridiculous and highly predictable conspiracy theories.

If you knew anything about the ground realities within the British Bangali community, you'd know that support for terror is an open secret.

I have not posted any theories. I am merely stating what the reports from those news agencies are putting out.

this is not In the name of my religion. Call them whatever else you want but by no means do they represent Islam as Muslims are not cowards.

Is there any chance of military coup as written in this tweet ?

Some Indian analysts have expressed anger with the present COAS and some remarks he made when a senior Chinese military official visited the country ...

I have not posted any theories. I am merely stating what the reports from those news agencies are putting out.

You have also been quoting social media, which have no credibility, to suggest a false flag.

Anyway let's focus on the sad matter at hand.

5 terrorist dead 1 captured 2 unaccounted for

Seems like 8 to 10 rescused hostage police said in bbc

10 rescued including 2 foreigners-Reuters.

Bangladesh commandos storm Gulshan restaurant, five hostages freed: Witnesses
Senior Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Gulshan-ARMY-ed-2.jpg

• Gulshan-edited-01.jpg
Commandos have launched an assault to end the 11-hour-long hostage crisis at a cafe in Dhaka’s diplomatic zone Gulshan.

• Gunshots and explosions rocked Gulshan during the raid on Saturday morning after gunmen stormed the Spanish restaurant on Friday.

Witnesses said they saw five hostages rescued.

"Our commandos have stormed into the restaurant. Intense gunfighting on," Mizanur Rahman Bhuiyan, a deputy director of RAB, told Reuters.

More to follow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom