What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

RIP, foreigners better avoid Bangladesh for the time being. There are too many of these jihadis roaming around. Bangladesh government needs to crack down on them now before it gets too late.

I don't think so. USA, Europe and India have experienced this kind of attacks before. It is the first time in Bangladesh. You will need to avoid the entire world.....

Those who could cite Quran were spared: Gulshan attack victim’s family

http://www.thedailystar.net/city/those-who-cited-quran-verse-were-spared-1249228

Not only that, those who could recite were fed dinner by the militants. Classic AQ modus operandi..ISIS doesnt spare anyone.

ISPR will brief at 1 PM local time.
inter-services-public-relations?

By the way did the army or any government official told the nationalities if the dead victims?

And did your government not crack down claiming 14000 arrests recently.

People actually get law degrees with this kind of reasoning skills? Jesus!

In BD education standard, people who possess the lowest iq gets the law degree. Its the reality, you cant blame him. He may not properly understanding what you are talking. Something like ape to human communication.

Reportedly most of those killed were Italians and Japanese. R.I.P

1.The op by 1 Paracdo Bn has shown the professional excellence of BA and its capability to handle COIN.
2. We need to wait and see if the hostage taking was an immediate reaction by militants to the arrest of Khalid Saifullah.

Tragic day. RIP :'(.

ISIS ? But why Bangladesh? Why they spared Bangladeshi nationals as is reported by some newspapers?

Tragic day. RIP :'(.

ISIS ? But why Bangladesh? Why they spared Bangladeshi nationals as is reported by some newspapers?

Yes , they killed non muslims only and spared the muslims .

Three indians among the 20 foreign nationals dead who were brutally tortured and hacked to death . Among them was Indian doctor couple .

These bigoted beasts are the worst kind of animals .

I don't think so. USA, Europe and India have experienced this kind of attacks before. It is the first time in Bangladesh. You will need to avoid the entire world.....

Not only that, those who could recite were fed dinner by the militants. Classic AQ modus operandi..ISIS doesnt spare anyone.

@ How can you be sure that it was done by the ISIS ?????

@ Why ISIS will kill all foreigners indiscriminately ??? " Dal me kuch tu kala hai ?"

@ Why Army carried out operation at the fake end ? Once all foreigners were killed !!!!! Some thing coming over soon!!!!!

they were asked to site some Al-Quran surah. those who did, were spared

BUT why ? that is what I am asking because IS had been killing Muslims even those who had memorized Quran all around so why such a generosity in case of Bangladesh?

How many BD nationals have been killed? and newspapers quoted Indian officials that Indians were among the hostages so is there any casualty among Indians?

Back
Top Bottom