What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

you idiot guy the date is not written like 2000 01 01, its something else, the video came in 2007
still in denial, even this idiocracy of your gives me a good laugh, what ever you are doing here in this thread, please continue so, I feel relaxed each time i see post such as yours and give a good laugh.

Shut up smartypants.

They are the Muslims..the Muslims in Gujarat and they like him.

We dont give a **** as to what you think, the Muslims think. Gotcha ?

bhai saab it doesnt matter, one good think doesnt make a criminal innocent, gaddafi did develop libya a lot but still he got killed by the same people he did the development

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai saab it doesnt matter, one good think doesnt make a criminal innocent, gaddafi did develop libya a lot but still he got killed by the same people he did the development
sorry we are not emodtional fanatic muslims to be swayed by the Westerners and abandon a leader as good as Gadaffi. we cherish them.

still in denial, even this idiocracy of your gives me a good laugh, what ever you are doing here in this thread, please continue so, I feel relaxed each time i see post such as yours and give a good laugh.

im in denial,you didnt watch the video and im in denial?

To correct this, I believe that there should be a system of Human Rights Commissions at central and at state level, all of them being autonomous and responsible to the President directly, but obliged to report periodically to Parliament or to a state legislature. They should be independent and should be appointed by conference with the opposition at the centre, and by the centre.

In India, no institution is autonomous..I repeat, NO ONE.

Even the office of President is politicized and Her Highness PDP is nothing but a rubber stamp of the Congress party.

As usual, those institutions will only be used for political point scoring like how HR Bharadwaj is doing in Karnataka.No more , no less.

I don't know about Joe but I loved him because he was a constitutionalist and believed in law and the legal system over and above everything.

Yeah right...Direct Action Day was the epitome of that.

im in denial,you didnt watch the video and im in denial?

still the same video taken in 2000, BUT as telecasted with a Headlines Today TV logo, come on mate. do you have anything else credible or the same old congress created pathetic video.

What happened in Gujarat?

On 27 February 2002, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked at Godhra by a large Muslim mob as per a preplanned conspiracy. 58 Hindu pilgrims, mostly women and children returning from Ayodhya, were killed in the attack. This in turn prompted retaliatory attacks against Muslims and general communal riots on a large scale across the state, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing. 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired in police shootings that killed 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus.

Heinous crime was committed by idiots first, highlighted above in Red.
Highlighted in Blue shows, govt did not show any partiality towards any community.
What is Pakistanis crying about? You just need something to hate Hindus and for you it is Modi now. Some unfortunate idiots just live on hatred. You can do nothing but pity them. They will die of their hatred.

thousands of Muslims killed by hindu extremist mobs -- no justice -- and yet these bhartis claim we are the ones doing the hating :lol:

Narendra Modi may be a boon for the economy, but I fear that the minorities will have no share in the prosperity if he ever comes to power...
prosperity to the hindus at the cos of muslims will lead to a very dangerous political mess...:no:

Yet another....

If you know the language watch this...this is the Wakf board director speaking on Modi's "inclusive" developmen for Gujarat.

His words --He said the development done by Narendra Modi is not for any particular community, he has done it for Gujarat.

still the same video taken in 2000, BUT as telecasted with a Headlines Today TV logo, come on mate. do you have anything else credible or the same old congress created pathetic video.

if the video is old then how come he is taking about godhra riots and its killings in a 2000 video??

Modi is the finest leader I have seen for a long long time

Back
Top Bottom