What's new

Terrorism, Shameless Religious Bigotry and Pakistani Mindset

And T-faz, i sad to say but you act like munafiq.. Say i like your view in front, and working against from behind..

:lol:

I said I liked your views and your manner of arguing but never agreed with your comments.

Keep up your work, you remain my fav member.

:cheers:

For all:

“I do not understand a section of the people who deliberately want to create mischief and make propaganda that the constitution of Pakistan would not be made on the basis of SHARIAT. Islamic Principles today are as applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago” (Address to Bar Association, Karachi 25 Jan 1948)

[ Ref. Khurshid A. Khan, “Speeches, Statements & Messages of the Quaid-i-Azam”, Vol VI,1996, Bazm-e-Iqbal]

“This Dominion which represents the fulfillment in a certain measure, of the cherished goal of 100 million Muslims of this sub-continent, came into existence on August 15, 1947. Pakistan is the premier Islamic state and the fifth largest in the world”

Broadcast talk on Pakistan to the People of the United States of America,
February 1948
Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Speeches and Statements,
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Information, 1989, p155

Now Sparkling, emo, etc etc etc.

I am pretty sure, even after me getting the quotations; there will be little effect on you.

I can foresee a debate like this

" But what should the heifer (Calf ) look like ?
Should the heifer be young or old ?
what are other characteristics of the heifer ?
...... ....... ....... ....... "

"And they they sacrificed the heifer, be it unwillingly; for if it had been to them; they would never sacrifice it"

For all:

“I do not understand a section of the people who deliberately want to create mischief and make propaganda that the constitution of Pakistan would not be made on the basis of SHARIAT. Islamic Principles today are as applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago” (Address to Bar Association, Karachi 25 Jan 1948)

[ Ref. Khurshid A. Khan, “Speeches, Statements & Messages of the Quaid-i-Azam”, Vol VI,1996, Bazm-e-Iqbal]

“This Dominion which represents the fulfillment in a certain measure, of the cherished goal of 100 million Muslims of this sub-continent, came into existence on August 15, 1947. Pakistan is the premier Islamic state and the fifth largest in the world”

Broadcast talk on Pakistan to the People of the United States of America,
February 1948
Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Speeches and Statements,
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Information, 1989, p155

Now Sparkling, emo, etc etc etc.

I am pretty sure, even after me getting the quotations; there will be little effect on you.

I can foresee a debate like this

" But what should the heifer (Calf ) look like ?
Should the heifer be young or old ?
what are other characteristics of the heifer ?
...... ....... ....... ....... "

"And they they sacrificed the heifer, be it unwillingly; for if it had been to them; they would never sacrifice it"

Now if Quaid e azam wants the state to be based on Shariah Laws then he probably wanted a secular Islamic state...:undecided:

Now if Quaid e azam wants the state to be based on Shariah Laws then he probably wanted a secular Islamic state...:undecided:

ya hence he gave a speech on the opening ceremony of the STATE BANK of PAKISTAN saying that our banking system should be based on an islamic model :coffee::no:

I apologize that I seem to be repeating myself too often. But then the don’t know why the same questions are being raised again and again.

I was 4 years old at the time of partition and belong to a middle class but literate family. My late father was a student of Islamia College Lahore in the 30’s and a Muslim League activist. He was among thousands who went from door to door canvassing for Pakistan when the Unionist Punjab Gov't headed by Khizar Hayat Tiwana was against Pakistan. I see a lot of confusion among various posts. Naïve posters keep on insisting that “Two Nation Theory” implied creation of an Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

So let me clear some of it for whatever it is worth.

1. Qadianis. There is little doubt that any one who doesn’t believe in our Holy Prophet (PBUH) being the last prophet is not a Muslim. However it doesn’t give any one the license to go out and kill them. They enjoy exactly the same rights as any other citizen of Pakistan, no more but no less. Besides Quaid e Azam courted Qadianis to get their vote for Pakistan and Qadianis faced no discrimination in Pakistan until ZAB was forced to declare them non Muslim.

2. Without exception, all religious parties including Majlis e Ahrar, Jamiat Ulema Hind headed by Maulana Madani and Jamaat Islami of Maulana Maudoodi were AGAINST the partition.

3. The slogan “Pakistan ka matlab kiya Lal illaha ilallah” was never a slogan of the Muslim League. First time I came across it was in a news reel where volunteer of Khasar Tehreek were carrying this banner.

4. Quaide Azam or Allama Iqbal never had any intention of creating a Muslim Theocratic State on the model of Saudi Arabia. Far from it, Allama Iqbal considered “Deen e mullah sra sar fassad”. Two nation theory was only meant to create a homeland for the Muslim of the subcontinent so that they don’t get overwhelmed by the Hindus in ‘one man one vote system’. It was never meant to be a state where non Muslims are second rate citizens. This perception is a lie propagated by religious parties in their attempt to hijack Pakistan.

5. Before Zia had draconian Hudood and Blasphemy laws in place, Pakistan was a much better place. I was growing up in Sargodha at that time. In all my youth I only heard of two rape cases and a couple of killings in my area. Most fights were with knives or laathis. Even though there was no ‘Hijaab’ people were generally well behaved and respected the cultural values. Mosques were full during Ramadan but only sparely attended at other times. Except occasional stoning of Shia processions during Moharram, Shia and Sunni were indistinguishable. There were no bombings of the shrines, no suicide bombings, sectarian killings or motorcycle riders spraying passers by with bullets. I never came across a kidnapping for ransom case.

Situation remained like this until 1976. Only exception was anti Qadiani riots in 1953 instigated by JI and Maulana Maudoodi. Look at us now. Ground reality is that we have passed draconian laws in the name of Islam and apply ‘Hadd’ on mentally retarded women. But so called pious Muslims in the post Zia era think nothing of raping 7 years girls. Neither Quaid nor Iqbal ever dreamed that Pakistan would end up like this. Even in this thread Hon. Members keep on bringing in Ahmadis and other side issues rather than condemning the crime perpetrated in the name of Islam outright. People attack a Mosque in Landi Kotal say that this is Masjid Zarrar and should be destroyed.

Should Pakistan be declared a secular state? No. Should all the hypocritical Taliban ***** eliminated? Yes. What do I want? I would give anything to have the Pakistan of pre Zia era back.

the best post on this forum sir!!! :yahoo: hats off to you!!

Pakistan became Islamic republic on 23 March, 1956 not under Zia era. So before Zia era, Pakistan still stand as Islamic state

Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah espoused the Two Nation Theory and led the Muslim League to adopt the Lahore resolution of 1940, popularly known as the Pakistan resolution. Two Nation Theory also know as The Ideology of Pakistan. Denying Two Nation Theory mean denying Pakistan resolution.

If we muslim we should not affread of shria law, we have example country well develope under shria law 'Saudia'.

Please dont relate TTP with religion, they are exposxed. And if you say that coz of TTP we must remove islamic logo. You cant say that on the base of TTP, they dont have any relation with religion thats why our Military fighting against them, they are emeny agents and their target is to repersent Islam, Pakistan and Muslim as terrorist, agenda for they working is to remove Islam from Pakistan.

Pakistan corrupt media workin with black water disply newz of blast and relate it with Islamic shedad pasand and Taliban but never say terrorist done it.

And conecting terrorists attacks with ZIA policy is wrong. All attack in Pakistan is done by TTP. TTP are those taliban who are founded and funded by RAW, MOSSAD, MI6, CIA... And they born after 9-11 to inpopular not just taliban but to represent Muslims and Islam as terrorist religon. They not exist before 9-11. The Afgan taliban who r just fighting in Afganistan they dont done any blast yet on Pakistan. And Afgan taliban are those who founded by ISI in 1979 under ZIA leadership.

Mr. Maaz ... the captured terrorist who attacked on Ahmedy Mosque, has revealed that they were trained in Afghanistan. They were prepared for doing Suicide attack becuase those Afghanistan based planners had shown them cartoons of Islamic personalities and had told them that Ahmedies had made those cartoons.

Now ... I don't know were those Afghanis Muslims or not. May those be CIA, M16 or whatever. But those Maaz sort of people were Muslims. They were not so dark hearted. But they were so ignorants however that they do not know that Ahmedies (may be they not be allowed to call themselves Muslims) consider themselves Muslims and they also love prophet of Islam and they just could not make those cartoons.

We are not concerned with those CIA, M16, Raw etc. We are not affraid of them. Neither we complaint against them. It is their task to make plannings against us. We are ready to retaliate them. They are not issue of concern for us.

Our own ignorant people are the issue of concern for us. If you give anyone a cartoon and tell that Mr.abc made this cartoon. That anyone can be made prepared for a Suicide terrorist attack. This is the ignorant attitude which is our concern.

Quaid wanted Pakistan as secular state? Wrong, I see the some people sayin that the creation of Pakistan is not related to religion, THE CREATION OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN IS BASED ON TWO NATION IDEOLOGY. ONE MUSLIMS AND OTHER NON MUSLIMS. THIS COUNTRY IS NOT FOR PAKISTANIS, THIS COUNTRY IS FOR THE MUSLIMS NATION OF BARYHSGEER. PAKISTANI NAME IS GIVEN US COZ WE LIVE IN PAKISTAN, OTHERWISE THEIR IS NO PAKISTANI BEFORE PAKISTAN, WE WERE CALLED INDIAN MUSLIMS. YOU CANT WIPE ITS IDEOLOGY.

Quid-e-Azam was an ambessador of Hindu-Muslim unity. Two nation theory has become a basis of demand for a separate country for Muslims only during 2nd World War i.e. 1939-40 period.

Prior to 1939, the only issue of concern was resolution of number of seats for Hindus and Muslims in the Indian Legislative assemblies under the British Crown. Muslims and Muslim League participated in 1935 elections. After these elections, Congress dishounered various promises with Muslim League, of giving them Ministry etc. In this way ... Muslims realized that only demand for reasonable number of seats in assemblies was incorrect.

Muslims never started freedom struggle. Congress, under the leadership of mainly Gandhi, started freedom struggle. Their slogan was "Quit India" (i.e. to Britishers)

Muslim League did not participate in "Quit India" movement. Freedom from British Crown was not any achievement of Muslim League. It was the achievement of Congress.

Not "freedom" ... but "Division" was the achievement of Muslim League. When Congress was saying "Quit India", then Muslim League said "Divide and Quit". Means ... if you cannot devide, then please do not quit!

So called "Two Nation Theory" was just the need of the day. When Muslim League was in need of a theoretical/ ideological basis for the demand of separate country, them Muslim League used this two nation theory.

If this two nation theory was right, then all Indian Muslims should have been given Pakistani citizenship. Secondly this two nation theory also have been drowned in the bay of Bengal. At the most, now we can talk of some "Three Nation" theory, after the formation of Bengladesh.

Another thing, After independence, Quid-e-Azam advised Indian Muslims that they remain loyal to India and work for the betterment of only India etc. This was the most perfect advice and it also throws light on the exact meanings of "Two Nation" theory.

We didnt kill any muslim yet they kill them self and us too, 9-11, 7-7...
2 million innocent Afghanis and Iraq's were killed by American and nato troops.

Why Pakistan didnt reconiz Israel, we have reconiz Pakistan.. You muslim spreading nuclear warfare, not we. You muslim are real terrorists not we..
Umm, no didn't. We didn't recognize Israel because it was an illegal capture of Palestinian lands.

Also, Israel isn't even supposed to have nukes in the first place, let alone giving information to South Africa, makes the problem any clearer.

Leave Zia behind and move forward pakistan should reconiz Israel according to Quaid jinnah...
I'm all for Pakistan to recognize Israel, but Jinnah didn't say anything about it.

You people capture our lands..
Pakistan should feel shame. Israel is not religious state.. Pakistan too should give freedom of religion..
We capture your lands? Israel captured and killed thousands of Palestinians, attacked the USS Liberty, and promotes propaganda to justify killings by IDF.

Also, Pakistan DOES have freedom of religion. We have Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs, and even other tribal religions who love to be Pakistani.

Are you with truth? They why your own people banned you?

We follow the truth, but clearly Israel is making it's own version of "truth."

We didnt kill any muslim yet they kill them self and us too, 9-11, 7-7... Everyday people kill who is reponseble? You sold your soul and religion for sake of money and kill your own people.. Not we
Why Pakistan didnt reconiz Israel, we have reconiz Pakistan.. You muslim spreading nuclear warfare, not we. You muslim are real terrorists not we..
Leave Zia behind and move forward pakistan should reconiz Israel according to Quaid jinnah...
You people capture our lands..
Pakistan should feel shame. Israel is not religious state.. Pakistan too should give freedom of religion..
Are you with truth? They why your own people banned you?

why hide behind an Israeli flag my dear neighbour?
this is trolling nothing else
if you dont want to get banned then please dont talk nonsense

^^^^^ KITTLE
did you read the post ? you remember the heifer well, don't you ?

Your past record does not allow you to comment about any one any more.

KHURRAM:

Quaid was ambassador of Hindu Muslim Unity; Sure he was whilst he was in congress, he corrected his views and came to muslim League.
Please tell me where did you learn history from ?

KHURRAM:

Quaid was ambassador of Hindu Muslim Unity; Sure he was whilst he was in congress, he corrected his views and came to muslim League.
Please tell me where did you learn history from ?

look who liked his post
very telling

its high time that Mods start a cleanup operation on fake / troll accounts.

Pakistan became Islamic republic on 23 March, 1956 not under Zia era. So before Zia era, Pakistan still stand as Islamic state

Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah espoused the Two Nation Theory and led the Muslim League to adopt the Lahore resolution of 1940, popularly known as the Pakistan resolution. Two Nation Theory also know as The Ideology of Pakistan. Denying Two Nation Theory mean denying Pakistan resolution.

If we muslim we should not affread of shria law, we have example country well develope under shria law 'Saudia'.

Please dont relate TTP with religion, they are exposxed. And if you say that coz of TTP we must remove islamic logo. You cant say that on the base of TTP, they dont have any relation with religion thats why our Military fighting against them, they are emeny agents and their target is to repersent Islam, Pakistan and Muslim as terrorist, agenda for they working is to remove Islam from Pakistan.

Pakistan corrupt media workin with black water disply newz of blast and relate it with Islamic shedad pasand and Taliban but never say terrorist done it.

^^^ one post one ban...
moral for new posters.. introduce yourselves first :woot:

1 Love, 1 Life, 1 Wife and only 1 PDF ID
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom