What's new

Terrorism case lodged against Indian spy Jadhav

Counselor access is not given to terrorists, just like India didn't provide to Kasab.
He was Provided with Consular Access First Make you Facts Straight India is not Banana republic who has Sharia & Kangaroo Military courts Like Pakistan
Abbas Kazmi (born 18 May 1955) is a criminal lawyer who received wide media coverage for representing Ajmal Kasab, the prime accused in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.

Abbas Kazmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly Kasaab was Caught in Live Terrorist Encounter Attack There Whereas CCTV records and Witness Who Saw him killing Civilians On CST Station
17306049.cms

Qasabstory.jpg
Mumbai-attack(1).jpg

India always use their friends counties for its own interest.Iran should care and keep deep view on every Indian who visits Iran.

I feel sorry for this man. What he did for patriotism was kill innocent human beings, and for what? To prove a point that India is big and bad? Okay Indians, your man funded the killing of a shit ton of Pakistani civilians. Is it something to be proud of? Something to note is that when Indians conduct false flag ops, they make sure that the "militants" only attack army or police personnel. Why is that? They know that Pakistani or Kashmiri militants do not attack civilians. They make an effort to show this for authenticity.

Even their higher ups know that Muslims do not attack civilians. The Indians say that we Pakistanis claim to be Indian in foreign countries, when the Kashmiris are fighting with tooth and claw to not be called Indians. :lol:

Holding on to Kashmir sounds like an Indian holding a rape victim hostage. You guys should realize the people want nothing to do with you. Just let it go. Even If you occupy Kashmir for eternity, the Kashmiris will never accept you Indians. The conflict seems rather pointless.

On the other hand, I see the same bharti posters on this site talking shit about Pakistanis and Islam on their little Bharti defense forum, which was copied from Ehsan. Please read what they write about us there. Just google "Indian defence forum", and see what they write about Pakistanis. It's sad and also hilarious. So much hate and butt hurt. I shit on their little forum. The same Indians kissing *** here are the ones with the same accounts calling Pakistanis all sorts of names and in general being butt hurt.

Listen bhartis, the Kashmiris hate your guts.. Release Kashmir Valley for their independence, and **** off and keep your Ladakh so that we can have peace.

India always use their friends counties for its own interest.Iran should care and keep deep view on every Indian who visits Iran.
First of all what is there left to spy for Pakistan. It is the militants and the extremists who r eating yr country like a parasite from inside.

First of all what is there left to spy for Pakistan. It is the militants and the extremists who r eating yr country like a parasite from inside.
You are right that inside we are facing militancy but who is this captured man and what was he doing in Pakistan, and why he came to Pakistan from Iran? have we no our own border that he used Iranian border/.

He was Provided with Consular Access First Make you Facts Straight India is not Banana republic who has Sharia & Kangaroo Military courts Like Pakistan
Abbas Kazmi (born 18 May 1955) is a criminal lawyer who received wide media coverage for representing Ajmal Kasab, the prime accused in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.

Abbas Kazmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly Kasaab was Caught in Live Terrorist Encounter Attack There Whereas CCTV records and Witness Who Saw him killing Civilians On CST Station
17306049.cms

Qasabstory.jpg
Mumbai-attack(1).jpg

Don't worry we will also provide Pakistani lawyer for defense to terrorist jadhav just like Abbas Kazmi in your kangroo courts. Your monkey have also admitted of managing terror activities in Pakistan.

I am just too tired of it, can we please have a full and final war to settle it once and for all...I don't mind a nuclear war, but do it now and be done with it...the survivor takes all...

Don't worry we will also provide Pakistani lawyer for defense to terrorist jadhav just like Abbas Kazmi in your kangroo courts. Your monkey have also admitted of managing terror activities in Pakistan.

You put an innocent man through enough torture, and he will admit to crucifying Jesus also....

I feel sorry for this man. What he did for patriotism was kill innocent human beings, and for what? To prove a point that India is big and bad? Okay Indians, your man funded the killing of a shit ton of Pakistani civilians. Is it something to be proud of? Something to note is that when Indians conduct false flag ops, they make sure that the "militants" only attack army or police personnel. Why is that? They know that Pakistani or Kashmiri militants do not attack civilians. They make an effort to show this for authenticity.

Even their higher ups know that Muslims do not attack civilians. The Indians say that we Pakistanis claim to be Indian in foreign countries, when the Kashmiris are fighting with tooth and claw to not be called Indians. :lol:

Holding on to Kashmir sounds like an Indian holding a rape victim hostage. You guys should realize the people want nothing to do with you. Just let it go. Even If you occupy Kashmir for eternity, the Kashmiris will never accept you Indians. The conflict seems rather pointless.

On the other hand, I see the same bharti posters on this site talking shit about Pakistanis and Islam on their little Bharti defense forum, which was copied from Ehsan. Please read what they write about us there. Just google "Indian defence forum", and see what they write about Pakistanis. It's sad and also hilarious. So much hate and butt hurt. I shit on their little forum. The same Indians kissing *** here are the ones with the same accounts calling Pakistanis all sorts of names and in general being butt hurt.

Listen bhartis, the Kashmiris hate your guts.. Release Kashmir Valley for their independence, and **** off and keep your Ladakh so that we can have peace.

India is a terrorist country not because its their state or government that loves but because it common Indians who hate Pakistanis foremost, Muslims and then anyone even their lower castes. Arguing with a nation that subscribes to female genital whitening products (this really shows their actual thinking) is an insult. And the defence forum you are referring I had posted a link for it yesterday, and said the exact same thing as you. They are gandi nali kay ganday keeray.

How India judicial System Kangaroo court State Facts to Sustain Claim ?? Our Judiciary is Independent From state and a Constitutional Body From Itself

PS:Few Hours in Custody of Professional's Even Fawad Khan & Atif Aslam will Accept For Spying For ISI No one buys your Logic

Last edited:
Questions were asked when Indian judiciary hanged Afzal Guru in haste just for sake of public pleasure, so independent judiciary my foot, India is a pathetic terrorist country that knows only how to oppress and kill innocents. Shame on this terror spreading hate loving country called India.

And yes Indian intelligence agencies can even make pigeons and camels to accept that they are ISI spies. In one case even balloons were labelled as ISI spies.

Questions were asked when Indian judiciary hanged Afzal Guru in haste just for sake of public pleasure, so independent judiciary my foot, India is a pathetic terrorist country that knows only how to oppress and kill innocents. Shame on this terror spreading hate loving country called India.

And yes Indian intelligence agencies can even make pigeons and camels to accept that they are ISI spies. In one case even balloons were labelled as ISI spies.

Who was this Afzal Guru?

Has Pakistan complained to the U.N yet? There was also talks about collaborating with Iran since the alleged spy was working from there?...but.. All Iran did was ridicule the Pakistani press. Pakistan has supposedly supplied evidence to multiple countries but no word on anything yet.

Keep us updated on the U.N development ;) ah yes.. don't forget the evidence when you talk to the U.N :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom