What's new

Terrorism: An Ideology or a Conspiracy

With regret I disagree with you Sir. Terrorism can and does succeed. Communism was based on terror and ruled over USSR for 70 years. Nazis and Hitler came to power thru democratic means but terrorized the whole world for almost 15 years. Same thing happened in Italy.

In modren times Israel is controlling lands occupied in 1967 war thru terror. India is doing the same thing in Kashmir since 1954 (when it was annexed, until then Kashmir had a special position). Saddam Hussein ruled Iraq thru terror so did Shah of Iran and Taliban did the same thing in Afghanistan.

Terrorism therefore does succeed though not in the long term. But in the long term we all be dead.

The problem is that we always believe that we will be the last person to die after everyone else expires. Any empire built on terror ended with destruction and dishonour. We built Pakistan with dignity and tactful politics of Quaid e Azam. No Jihadist made the British agree to give up Pakistan but Quaid made it happen. Now Jihadists want to hijack our Pakistan for which they have no credit at all.

you can simply say that this act of Riba is haram in Islam, you didnt have to give some ridiculouse example of bloodshed. we havent seen the bloodshed in europe, and even if there was bloodshed in the past, it wasnt due to Riba.

Allah SWT dont punish non muslim for violation of Islam principles , but definately if muslim nation did not follow Islam .

Example your understanding

Law of school applicable for students who get admission in school.

The problem is that we always believe that we will be the last person to die after everyone else expires. Any empire built on terror ended with destruction and dishonour. We built Pakistan with dignity and tactful politics of Quaid e Azam. No Jihadist made the British agree to give up Pakistan but Quaid made it happen. Now Jihadists want to hijack our Pakistan for which they have no credit at all.

Pakistan is only only country made on basis of ideaology of Islam , million of muslims sacrificed for creation of Pakistan.

Real Jehad start after building a nation for its servival , but it should be constructive jehad not distructive Jehad.

Pakistan is only only country made on basis of ideaology of Islam , million of muslims sacrificed for creation of Pakistan.

Real Jehad start after building a nation for its servival , but it should be constructive jehad not distructive Jehad.
But you're still living in kafir land Canada and not Pakistan - no?My advice: Stop Supporting Terrorism man.How can you be so blind..

☪☪☪☪;933487 said:
But you're still living in kafir land Canada and not Pakistan - no?My advice: Stop Supporting Terrorism man.How can you be so blind..

All land belong to Allah , no one is kaffar land .

You need to learn about Jehad , Jehad mean constructive struggle to eliminate evils from society and personal character development for success and to help others and fullfill their rights.

Always think positive

Last edited by a moderator:
All land belong to Allah , no one is kaffar land .

You need to learn about Jehad , Jehad mean constructive struggle to eliminate evils from society and personal character development for success and to help others and fullfill their rights.

Always think positive
So you think Taliban are doing Jihad?Give me simple answer= Yes or No.If you say NO then i will consider Taliban terrorists and i assume you will also.

☪☪☪☪;933546 said:
So you think Taliban are doing Jihad?Give me simple answer= Yes or No.If you say NO then i will consider Taliban terrorists and i assume you will also.

TTP is doing fasad not Jehad.Jehad is constructive struggle as our Prophet Muhammad PBUH did in Madina and Fatah Makkah is excellent example to understand Jehad.

When the pope was in Power of Europe did they had an economic system based upon interest...?
the answer is yes..though somewhat partially..The economic system was not entirely based on interests.But the idea of Banking was prevalent even in that times.To be more specific u need to give a specific time period.I am just assuming that u r referring to the middle ages in Europe,which is again a vast time period.

TTP is doing fasad not Jehad.Jehad is constructive struggle as our Prophet Muhammad PBUH did in Madina and Fatah Makkah is excellent example to understand Jehad.

So we both agree that TTP is a terrorist organization and Pakistan Army should finish it?

☪☪☪☪;933641 said:
So we both agree that TTP is a terrorist organization and Pakistan Army should finish it?

I think Army can not resolve insurgency problem in Tribel belt , better GOP , opposition leaders , religious parties and local tribel elders resolve it through dialogue .

Army should focus on protection of our boarders , our enemy wanted to develop differences in nation to weaken our defence and then they will target our nukes .

When the pope was in Power of Europe did they had an economic system based upon interest...?

Until the thirteenth century banking was restricted to the Jews because Church was against the charging of “Usury”. Jews also facilitated the transfer of large sums of money from one place to another thru a system similar to “Hundi” for a certain fee. This system was still preferable to carrying vast amount of cash over large distances due to robberies on the highways.

However, Church was forced to relax their laws on interest as Rome was getting rich thru donations and sale of relics to the pilgrims and some kind of income was needed from their surplus cash. Soon after; Florentine families such as Baradi, Peruzzi and Medicis were able to muscle Jews out of the banking game and Florence became the centre of world banking.

For the record, Popes were powerful but not that powerful. Temporal power always rested with the Holy Roman Emperors (German) or the French Kings. It was these potentates that decided who would be the next Pope.

Last edited:
Usury has been declared unlawful in all major religions of the world not just Islam. Charging extremely high interest rates that would pauperize the lendee can't be fair in any system.

Chrisitanity, Islam and Judaism prohibit it in their scirptures. Jewish law however forbids usury between jews but allows it for gentiles (non-jews).

In Buddhism and Hinduism ancient texts also don't look at usurious lenders kindly. Vasishtha also forbade usury among high castes such as Brahmins and Kshatriyas citing its unlawfulness.

The main idea is simple, usurious lending is harmful for people, particularly the poor. Just go to the village side where money lenders charge 50-100%+ interest rate on loans.

Dr. Hood Bhai wrote a comparison of terrorism of Israel and taliban

Let’s face the truth: Israeli crimes are extremely serious but they pale in front of those committed almost daily by religious extremists in Pakistan. Yes, Israel murdered nine peace activists of the Mavi Marmara. But just hours before that jihadists had killed over ninety Ahmadis peacefully praying on a Friday in Lahore. Israel starves Gaza, but the Taliban have imposed an even more brutal blockade of Shias in Parachinar and Kurram. Israel does not amputate the limbs of its enemies or decapitate them, but the Taliban do. Israel has destroyed quite a few schools in Gaza, but the Taliban have blown up nearly a thousand schools.
Chowk: Current Affairs: The Flotilla Massacre: Why?

Interest is time value of money....in modern days economy....demand for limited resources will keep on increasing, so inflation will be there. If you do not consider time value of money you are making fool of yourself. Islam forbids practice of sucking poor by unreasonably charging for their borrowing. But it is confused literally with the word "interest".....

All religion forbids to suck poors...

Back
Top Bottom