What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
A terror attack took place near military staff residences in capital Ankara's central Kızılay district on Wednesday evening. The terror attack believed to be carried out by a car bomb left five dead and 10 injured, Ankara Governor Mehmet Kılıçlar stated.

The explosion reportedly took place while a military service vehicle was passing by.

The place of the explosion was some 300 meters to Turkey's Parliament, Presidency of General Staff and Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard commands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard the explosion myself from Çankaya, it was something huge.

Update - 1 : 11 Dead.

Update - 2: Car bomb

Update - 3: 18 Dead - 45 Wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
A terror attack took place near military staff residences in capital Ankara's central Kızılay district on Wednesday evening. The terror attack believed to be carried out by a car bomb left five dead and 10 injured, Ankara Governor Mehmet Kılıçlar stated.

The explosion reportedly took place while a military service vehicle was passing by.

The place of the explosion was some 300 meters to Turkey's Parliament, Presidency of General Staff and Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard commands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 11 Dead.

Update: Second explosion, just now....saw it on TV while it was on air. Fox tv
May Allah accept their martydom. Turkey shouldnt get involved in the Middle East.

And once again reporting is now banned.

Yes we should just ignore our Turkmen brothers getting slaughtered, while Russia and Iran takes over our neighbor. Please don't provide your geostrategic arguements without knowing what's going on

I seriously doubt Turkmens are getting ''slaughtered'' just because they are Turkmens, rather something about picking up weapons to fight alongside radical islamist militias.

Turkey is paying the price of Erdogans islamitization program. When will Turks take back their country ?

And once again reporting is now banned.

Effective way forthe akp to disguise their incomptence as always.

I seriously doubt Turkmens are getting ''slaughtered'' just because they are Turkmens, rather something about picking up weapons to fight alongside radical islamist militias.

Turkey is paying the price of Erdogans islamitization program. When will Turks take back their country ?

That can only happen if the army steps up.

inalillah.jpg

PYD, MIT have warned that ther will be a attack. Ther is no option then going in to Syria.

very sad, may the dead RIP.

also, curious, did ISIS, or anyone else claim responsibility for the blast in october of last year ?

ISIS, PKK? We'll see.

But how many times do we have to be suicide bombed before we see some heads rolling at the incompetent MIT? Stupid fucks.

Yes Turkey is paying a price, but what price? The price of a madman in Syria who has slaughtered 300.000 thousand of his own people, gassing, bombing.. The price of Iran and Russia's support of a psychopath whose actions have led to 3 million refugees in Turkey - did you think 3 million Syrians came to Turkey to hold a vacation? Or maybe we should just look idly by while hundreds of thousands of people are getting slaughtered, and millions of people enter our country. We should also look idly by whiel PKK takes over our borders to Syria and murders our brothers.

Update: 11 Dead.

Update: Car bomb

Bro keep safe. Read 3rd bomb discovered and defused.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom