What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

Yes Turkey is paying a price, but what price? The price of a madman in Syria who has slaughtered 300.000 thousand of his own people, gassing, bombing.. The price of Iran and Russia's support of a psychopath whose actions have led to 3 million refugees in Turkey - did you think 3 million Syrians came to Turkey to hold a vacation? Or maybe we should just look idly by while hundreds of thousands of people are getting slaughtered, and millions of people enter our country. We should also look idly by whiel PKK takes over our borders to Syria and murders our brothers.
Let me remind you that Turkey as a country is not targetted by its ''enemies'' just because it is Turkey but due to Erdogans policies. Same as the retarded mofos running my country, they are the target, not the people.

Turks should seriously deescalate the situation and look for compromise with ALL countries and entities (except the likes of ISIS).

Let me remind you that Turkey as a country is not targetted by its ''enemies'' just because it is Turkey but due to Erdogans policies. Same as the retarded mofos running my country, they are the target, not the people.

Turks should seriously deescalate the situation and look for compromise with ALL countries and entities (except the likes of ISIS).

FSB - Russian fanboy ?

RIP, this smells like pkk to me.
I too, think like that....i think a car come near the buses and explode itself...you can't stop in that road for 10 seconds, soldiers would rush at you blowing their whistle..

Bro keep safe. Read 3rd bomb discovered and defused.
Thx, bro. I'm at home now.

If PKK decides when they can bomb my country due to national politics then they are nothing but savages and deserve extermination. Turkey's politics are decided by Turkish politicians through democratic process. Iranians or Russians or PKK are in no position to teach us lessons about democracy or justice

I too, think like that....i think a car come near the buses and explode itself...you can't stop in that road for 10 seconds, soldiers would rush at you blowing their whistle..

Thx, bro. I'm at home now.

YPG - PKK - FSB you are attacking , @Sinan stop pls. your pro FSB- Russian prop

Well the pkk is a different matter, they existed way before erdogan and the only way to neuter them is to attack them until they give up. Preferably like how Iran send most of pjak to hell a couple years ago.

All the shit in Syria could have been prevented or contained if it wasn't for the delusional erdogan.
Unfortunately that seems to be past the point of return now, unless the ypg/pkk in Syria suddenly gets decimized by assad/Iran.

If PKK decides when they can bomb my country due to national politics then they are nothing but savages and deserve extermination. Turkey's politics are decided by Turkish politicians through democratic process. Iranians or Russians or PKK are in no position to teach us lessons about democracy or justice
Fvckers still saying we are condeming the attack....if this done by PKK, we should enter Iraq, exterminate all of them, if anyone be it KRG, Iraqis, Iranians stands in our way we should kill them too....They targeted our high ranking military officers....it should be perceived as casus belli.

Dude you are so full of shit.

Im a Turk and I say it too MIT is shit. If a intelligence so many times it deserves to be called shit.

Would calling you Hurshit be against the rules, I wonder @cabatli.

Only two candidates come to consideration pkk or isis but since isis is mostly tageting civilian areas pkk is the biggest suspect in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom