What's new

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today(Some Territory China gov accepted with treaty and some never)
timg

China Han people's native territory is here. History of China is the invasions in to his neighbor people's lands, with the same nature of aggression.

Zhou_dynasty_1000_BC.png

western invasion is in same nature of Han Chinese invasion in the past.

western invasion is in same nature of Han Chinese invasion in the past.

LOL Chinese expansion are not the same as western invasion. Chinese expand using tributary system while western use colonization system. Only barbarians that came to raid or invade china will be met with Chinese iron fist.

The Han prioritize to assimilate the natives, they doesn't choose violence against the natives unless the natives rebelled, and non-assimilate natives were granted high-level autonomy in the TuSi system.

LOL Chinese expansion are not the same as western invasion. Chinese expand using tributary system while western use colonization system. Only barbarians that came to raid or invade china will be met with Chinese iron fist.

The Han prioritize to assimilate the natives, they doesn't choose violence against the natives unless the natives rebelled, and non-assimilate natives were granted high-level autonomy in the TuSi system.

I said. it ís in the same natutre of all invasion : taken land from other people.

VN only makes jokes of themselves when they talk about invasion they forget their own failure in Cambodia and Laos!

Vietnamese owned origin language is Mol/Khmer language (Austro-Asiatic language). Indo-China penisula is native land of us. Thai/Laos is came from Dali 大理 in China. We just taken back our land in the past.

Empire expand and grow over time.

Vietnam 2500 years ago
View attachment 448533

What do you mean ?

China had stolen our land with help of western invasion, Chinese could thank for western invasion in the past.

1024px-Paklung413.jpg

Last edited:
I said. it ís in the same natutre of all invasion : taken land from other people.

Vietnamese owned origin language is Mol/Khmer language (Austro-Asiatic language). Indo-China penisula is native land of us. Thai/Laos is came from Dali 大理 in China. We just taken back our land in the past.

What do you mean ?

China had stolen our land with help of western invasion, Chinese could thank for western invasion in the past.

1024px-Paklung413.jpg

LOL as if viets didn't invaded other countries in the past, where is champa kingdom now eh? And don't pretend Khmer= viet, Khmer used to be an independent empire of its own that existed along side with viet kingdom.

The so call Indochina is a concept created by western colonizer, viet are just using their French master's claim to invade Laos and Cambodia.

What nature is means is that Vietnam too grow from a small country to its current size through conquest and invasion. 2500 years ago van lang is just a small tribe located around today Hanoi.

What do you mean ?

1024px-Paklung413.jpg
1)All I hear is bla bla bla.....
One of the biggest joke=Indo-China penisula belongs to VN.
My thai , Laos and cambodia friends would not agree!:taz::china:
2)Can you find a map in VN language instead of your master French.
You can not,coz your ancesters use Chinese!
https://pic2.zhimg.com/80/21b4c8891da6485d35b331a6cfc65e73_hd.jpg
21b4c8891da6485d35b331a6cfc65e73_hd.jpg

The history of VN is also a history of invasion! More mean !

Ming dynasty before it became bigger as the Qing dynasty:
MingDynasty.jpg

The borders of nations have changed considerably throughout their history. From a 3rd person perspective, there is really no reason to favor the maximum extant of any nation unless one wants to have a nationalistic agenda.

A common mistake is to group all the western countries together as if it was a single entity. There were all separate countries that competed among themselves and each of them becoming stronger. As countries became stronger, they tend to grew their size. So just like how the British have become bigger and bigger, how the Russians have become bigger and bigger, and how the Turks have become bigger and bigger, the Qing has also done so, making themselves bigger and bigger. And just like how the British, Russians, and Turks, have become weaker and "lost" lots of territory, so too the same story of changing borders has happened with the Qing.

Times have changed thanks to modern technology, technology that has not existed in the past 1,000s of years of humankind. Most countries are fine with the status que. The maintenance of the status que ensures China being by far the largest in Asia. I'm not so sure why some people feel the need to want to change the status que to expand China's territory more so. Russia tried that with the Ukraine and now there are a bunch of European military forces ranging from the British, French, and Germans, along with the Americans in other Eastern European countries. That same tendency of wanting to grab more territory exhibited by Russia that China is showing is causing a similar reaction. The more China tries to push its territorial border, the more the surrounding countries will like to see China fall apart. Well I say that knowing that the usual posters laugh at things like "the Quad" or TPP. But it does kind of surprise me giving how long term thinking China is often described to be as. But they fail to notice the trends of US-Japan-Australia-UK-EU-NATO. China is backing itself into a corner with such nationalistic thinking regarding the South China Sea, Taiwan, and Senkaku Islands. These "western nations" probably don't really care so much about Xinjiang and Tibet but will poke about it at best. But I think making some serious efforts towards even Tibet and Xinjiang independence gets put on the table if China tries to make a serious plan of forcible expanding its territory beyond this under the guise of "China's sovereignty".

If China wants maximum extend of its territory, it would go back to Yuan instead of the Qing dynasty. Under today's international established legal norm, territorial possession needs to be continuous, or at least continuously claimed. Whereas the ownership of territory by previous dynasty are no longer continuous, all of the territorial disputes today extended from the Qing dynasty are, as in at no point in time did the successor of Qing, being both the RoC and PRC government gave up their claim to these territory.

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today(Some Territory China gov accepted with treaty and some never)
timg
article-2488452-193799B300000578-502_964x686.jpg

Another thing, China's territory land size will be severely reduced by rising sea levels unless Beijing makes an effort to build new artificial land over the East China Sea or a barrier wall and make them high enough above sea level at 50+ meters in elevation. Think of island making a million times over.

Last edited:

What do you mean ?

1024px-Paklung413.jpg
you reminds me of “Anan Province”(安南省)and“jiao zhou or jiao zhi”(交州或交趾)

Last edited:
you reminds me of “Anan Province”(安南省)and“jiao zhou or jiao zhi”(交州或交趾)

Jiao Zhi 交趾 (cochine) has regained independence from China over thousand year, I do belive that Wo Yue 吳越國, MinYue 閩越國, Shinjang شىنجاڭ 新疆 etc. can also regain, to be independent States in future.

Back
Top Bottom