What's new

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today

Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Reaction score
Country
China
Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today(Some Territory China gov accepted with treaty and some never)
timg

Territory lost of China coz of western invasion From 1840 to today(Some Territory China gov accepted with treaty and some never)
timg

So what are the countries in the list?

Russia- Ceded land to Russia through agreement?
Mongolia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgistan
Tajikistan
India
Myanmar
Laos?

Westerns and india accuse china invade this and that,all china is doing is hold its remain lands together well,westerns seems not happy still

https://i.imgur.com/f4CCWqq.jpg
f4CCWqq.jpg

Mongolia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgistan
Tajikistan
India
Myanmar
Laos?
Stupid treaty yes made by Unfait list:

IT is not indians faults,and definitely not China faults,it was UK who started it and manipulated it all along....

Mongolia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgistan
Tajikistan
India
Myanmar
Laos?
Russia (later its allied contries such as KazakhstanKyrgistan Tajikistan)took most of it,and Outer mongolia independed with support of Soviet Union those are unfair treaty but it is treaties and accepted by China gov .
South tibet never ceded by China gov whatsoever,the indians support so much tibet independance czo the illgegal treaty (if there is really one )concerning south tibet is signed between UK india gov and tibet local gov never accepted by China gov,if indians were smarter,they should take advantages by negociation with MAO Zedong instead of military action,MAO may give you freely the south tibet,but MAO never responded well under threat!
China made huge concession when negociate border with Myanmar.Today China and Myanmar has no border conflits burden.
Well indians choose the hard way,then nogiciations seems articles of luxury.

I agree. India and China should settle it with maturity.
I think if India drop the west Aksai Chin demands and cede 30% of south tibet territory to China,Than china gov may drop its own demands,trust me China has big problem with US to worry about,otherwise,no pace bettween China and India,and in the near future,India is the weaker one,and please trust me Do not regard China's goodwill as a sign of China's weakness.
During the WWII,when china was in its extreme of weakness(several independant gov such as CCP,KMT,local semi independant authorities......),China never surrendered to Japan,while the so called great power France did to Nazi.

Last edited:
I think if India drop the west Aksai Chin demands and cede 30% of south tibet territory to China,Than china gov may drop its own demands,trust me China has big problem with US to worry about,otherwise,no pace bettween China and India,and in the near future,India is the weaker one,and please trust me Do not regard China's goodwill as a sign of China's weakness.
During the WWII,when china was in its extreme of weakness,China never surrendered to Japan,while the so called great power France did to Nazi.

No Indian considers China as weak. Most Indians admire China for what progress it has achieved and want India to emulate China.

Ming dynasty before it became bigger as the Qing dynasty:
MingDynasty.jpg

The borders of nations have changed considerably throughout their history. From a 3rd person perspective, there is really no reason to favor the maximum extant of any nation unless one wants to have a nationalistic agenda.

A common mistake is to group all the western countries together as if it was a single entity. There were all separate countries that competed among themselves and each of them becoming stronger. As countries became stronger, they tend to grew their size. So just like how the British have become bigger and bigger, how the Russians have become bigger and bigger, and how the Turks have become bigger and bigger, the Qing has also done so, making themselves bigger and bigger. And just like how the British, Russians, and Turks, have become weaker and "lost" lots of territory, so too the same story of changing borders has happened with the Qing.

Times have changed thanks to modern technology, technology that has not existed in the past 1,000s of years of humankind. Most countries are fine with the status que. The maintenance of the status que ensures China being by far the largest in Asia. I'm not so sure why some people feel the need to want to change the status que to expand China's territory more so. Russia tried that with the Ukraine and now there are a bunch of European military forces ranging from the British, French, and Germans, along with the Americans in other Eastern European countries. That same tendency of wanting to grab more territory exhibited by Russia that China is showing is causing a similar reaction. The more China tries to push its territorial border, the more the surrounding countries will like to see China fall apart. Well I say that knowing that the usual posters laugh at things like "the Quad" or TPP. But it does kind of surprise me giving how long term thinking China is often described to be as. But they fail to notice the trends of US-Japan-Australia-UK-EU-NATO. China is backing itself into a corner with such nationalistic thinking regarding the South China Sea, Taiwan, and Senkaku Islands. These "western nations" probably don't really care so much about Xinjiang and Tibet but will poke about it at best. But I think making some serious efforts towards even Tibet and Xinjiang independence gets put on the table if China tries to make a serious plan of forcible expanding its territory beyond this under the guise of "China's sovereignty".

In terms of land borders, there are no border disputes between China and all land neighbors in all of China's 14 neighboring countries except India and India's protectorate (Bhutan).

Ming dynasty before it became bigger as the Qing dynasty:
MingDynasty.jpg

The borders of nations have changed considerably throughout their history. From a 3rd person perspective, there is really no reason to favor the maximum extant of any nation unless one wants to have a nationalistic agenda.

A common mistake is to group all the western countries together as if it was a single entity. There were all separate countries that competed among themselves and each of them becoming stronger. As countries became stronger, they tend to grew their size. So just like how the British have become bigger and bigger, how the Russians have become bigger and bigger, and how the Turks have become bigger and bigger, the Qing has also done so, making themselves bigger and bigger. And just like how the British, Russians, and Turks, have become weaker and "lost" lots of territory, so too the same story of changing borders has happened with the Qing.

Times have changed thanks to modern technology, technology that has not existed in the past 1,000s of years of humankind. Most countries are fine with the status que. The maintenance of the status que ensures China being by far the largest in Asia. I'm not so sure why some people feel the need to want to change the status que to expand China's territory more so. Russia tried that with the Ukraine and now there are a bunch of European military forces ranging from the British, French, and Germans, along with the Americans in other Eastern European countries. That same tendency of wanting to grab more territory exhibited by Russia that China is showing is causing a similar reaction. The more China tries to push its territorial border, the more the surrounding countries will like to see China fall apart. Well I say that knowing that the usual posters laugh at things like "the Quad" or TPP. But it does kind of surprise me giving how long term thinking China is often described to be as. But they fail to notice the trends of US-Japan-Australia-UK-EU-NATO. China is backing itself into a corner with such nationalistic thinking regarding the South China Sea, Taiwan, and Senkaku Islands. These "western nations" probably don't really care so much about Xinjiang and Tibet but will poke about it at best. But I think making some serious efforts towards even Tibet and Xinjiang independence gets put on the table if China tries to make a serious plan of forcible expanding its territory beyond this under the guise of "China's sovereignty".
WWII loser has no place to make opinions and demands!!!!!

In terms of land borders, there are no border disputes between China and all land neighbors in all of China's 14 neighboring countries except India and India's protectorate (Bhutan).

WWII loser has no place to make opinions and demands!!!!!

They want to maintain the status quo because it suits them immensely.

They are not just ww2 loser, they are cheaters, liars, murderers who enjoy the lack of accountability for their crimes.

As China grows, the island nations voice just becomes a nagging annoyance.

They can call the diaoyu islands whatever they want, the reality is that Chinese fishing boats go in and out without consequence.

We will not give an inch of our territory. Aksai chin and AP belongs to us.

In your wild dream maybe!:pdf:

And that is why you indians are always losers! coz you do not know the status of this planet,you are not UK or USA or Russia!
You are shithole india who talks a lot and still shit on the street!

There is zero chance that India will recover Aksai Chin.

As for India, it should split into pieces and revert to the political entities before British arrival. The existence of India testify to British imperialism. So India itself need to terminate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom