What's new

Tere Bin Laden

desiman

Reaction score

Tere Bin Laden is an upcoming Hindi film, produced by Walkwater Media and Written & Directed by Abhishek Sharma. This film features Ali Zafar, the "Prince of Pop" from Pakistan, in the leading role. The film is slated to release worldwide on July 16, 2010.

Plot

Tere Bin Laden is a tongue-in-cheek comedy about an ambitious young news reporter from Pakistan who is desperate to migrate to the US in pursuit of the American dream. His repeated attempts to immigrate are shot down as his visa is always rejected. But when things couldn't look worse he comes across an Osama bin laden look alike. Ali then hatches a scheme to produce a fake Osama video and sell it to news channels as a breakthrough scoop! Unfortunately there are serious ramifications as the White House gets involved and dispatches an overzealous secret agent on Ali's trail.

Tere Bin Laden - Movie Trailers - iTunes

Another nice Indo-Pak venture, would love to see more of such collaboration the future. Please go watch this movie in the theaters and not at home. Support both the Indian and the Pakistani industries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I am too modest, but Hell with watching that movie!! Here is one Indian side.....

tere-bin-laden-02.jpg

hahhahahah would love to see this movie guyz......... 16th july right? great!!!!!

I may go n watch this movie in cinema :lol:

Cheers

But why give chance to likes of Ali Zafar he will earn from India and give no taxes. We are having serious problems created by some elements from neighbors and our open and big heated gestures always looked down upon.

First we have to be friends then only the benefits should be passed there should be no one way process.

But why give chance to likes of Ali Zafar he will earn from India and give no taxes. We are having serious problems created by some elements from neighbors and our open and big heated gestures always looked down upon.

First we have to be friends then only the benefits should be passed there should be no one way process.

Pakistan has opened its market for indian cinema after some 50 years. But there are still some restrictions placed. I think india will like to have a market which loves bollywood as much as bombay and delhi.

Pakistan has opened its market for indian cinema after some 50 years. But there are still some restrictions placed. I think india will like to have a market which loves bollywood as much as bombay and delhi.

Hey I really dnt know about that
When ban lifted from Bollywood movies and what restriction they still have ??

Back
Top Bottom