What's new

Tenth Crusade?

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815572 said:
Boys Preaching Indians about war is like teaching a dog to fly a kite

Almost all there Indian historic wars were fought by the Muslims

They are thinking we want to occupy India in the name of jihad

But they are blinded
The above bolded part what do you mean?

It pains to see the level of bad mouthing going on in this thread.

@Pakistanis:you talk about muslim Ummah and think that there should be unity on the basis of religion, but kindly answer me if religion is only glue that can unite countrys then why did Bangladesh break up. You guys also very well know how cheap labour from pakistan treated in arab country's

The Arab world even though has common language and religion but still there is differense in opinion.
Why do you think there is so much Sunni-Shia sectarian violence because people start interpreting religion in a narrow manner.

Some members are thinking there will be some sort of crusade, Gents the world has moved from that medivial era.
The problem in Arab world is not Western world but your own dictators.

Jawaharlal Nehru once said Civilization die not because of external factors but because of rot within.

Some of the posters thinking is really disturbing in this thread, gents kindly have open minded view of other religion and culture. If you mix religion with politics it always has dangerous consequense.

@Mr Spartacus_Σπάρτακο
You dear sir do not understand Indian mentality, we unlike you do not see everything through the prism of religion.
Do not preach as what to do at the end of the day it is not about religion but about humanity.

Indians why dont u do ur homework b4 commenting on something at least try to learn if some one is telling u.
India was ruled by many rulers mostly Muslims you had tiny kingdoms but Muslims ruled over continents thus fighting more wars
recently the British left u, now u are independent only 64 or so yrs
time changes a lot more over the discussion was about Khalifa system one of ur member said India was ruled by a Muslim recently and pointed at the old Indian president unfortunately he dint understand the Khlifa system stop pointing senseless things

dont u love to spoil a perfectly good thread if u dont like this then u can go to the other thread

and stangly u ppl have mentality if some one is supporting Islam he is a Pakistani strange!

I Think u are obsessed with Pakistan.

Khalif system is a symply where all are equally treated and why do u have a problem with such a system is very strange.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2816087 said:
Indians why dont u do ur homework b4 commenting on something at least try to learn if some one is telling u.
India was ruled by many rulers mostly Muslims you had tiny kingdoms but Muslims ruled over continents thus fighting more wars
recently the British left u, now u are independent only 64 or so yrs
time changes a lot more over the discussion was about Khalifa system one of ur member said India was ruled by a Muslim recently and pointed at the old Indian president unfortunately he dint understand the Khlifa system stop pointing senseless things

dont u love to spoil a perfectly good thread if u dont like this then u can go to the other thread

and stangly u ppl have mentality if some one is supporting Islam he is a Pakistani strange!

I Think u are obsessed with Pakistan.

Khalif system is a symply where all are equally treated and why do u have a problem with such a system is very strange.

it would be wrong to say obession is with pakistan, but they have a immense fear for Islam & christianity for some uknown reason unexplained to them, sometimes it becomes so difficult to comprehend what is they fear so much about unarmed people from these religions ? or what do they have to hide if hinduism is betta than these religions why can't the debate ? may be debating is against hinduism i dont know. :rofl:

In the 15th century and later, true, . When the Muslims started to collaborate with christians, they started to get weak. But other than that not true. If you look at the history of Islam, you will notice that the vast territorial expansion of the Islamic empire took place within only 100-150 years. During the reign of the 4 Caliphs and the Umayyads. At that time, true Islam prevailed.

Around 1485, the Muslim king of Spain betrayed and collaborated with Christians. Spain was lost. Since then there has been series of betrayals. A famous, recent one being the pan-Arab betrayal of Ottomans.

Most of the vast territorial expansion and spread of Islam was achieved by the early Caliphs and Umayyads, when the true Islam and Islamic values prevailed. After that, degeneration occured and we were struggling for the most part to just hold on to those territories which the early Muslims and Umayaads had conquered. Only the Ottomans gained some territory in Eastern europe, but they were lost. If you look at the geography today, you will see that most muslim majority countries are those whose territory was gained by the early Muslims.
Arab nationalism was born as a result of Turkish nationalism.
"The Arabs' demands were of a reformist nature, limited in general to autonomy, greater use of Arabic in education, and changes in conscription in the Ottoman Empire in peacetime for Arab conscripts that allowed local service in the Ottoman army." during the last years of the Ottoman empire, the Turkish nationalism had strong influence and Arabs were reduced to second class citizens. So they revolted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

Arab nationalism was born as a result of Turkish nationalism.
"The Arabs' demands were of a reformist nature, limited in general to autonomy, greater use of Arabic in education, and changes in conscription in the Ottoman Empire in peacetime for Arab conscripts that allowed local service in the Ottoman army." during the last years of the Ottoman empire, the Turkish nationalism had strong influence and Arabs were reduced to second class citizens. So they revolted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

That is the British version of history which you just said. I would suggest you to read more about Kim philby, Lawrence of Arabia, Hussein Sharif and his likes.

It is a fact that since the fall of Abbasids, Arabs failed to lead any Islamic movements. Turks, Mamluks, Kurds all lead Muslims, but Arabs remained lackluster nevertheless. Their latest spectacle was when they betrayed Ottomans to break up the empire. They now have Israel and petrodollar. Israel rules all Arabs through proxies in Washington. Soon, physical control over all Arab territories will be assumed.

I think the OP is talking about the 11th crusade

I think European colonialism was the 10th

Facts are facts.

It is true, Facts are facts, why are you so paranoid, the colour green on India just shows where the Muslim population lives n India, They are spread on almost all of India.
Do not freak out.

That is the British version of history which you just said. I would suggest you to read more about Kim philby, Lawrence of Arabia, Hussein Sharif and his likes.

It is a fact that since the fall of Abbasids, Arabs failed to lead any Islamic movements. Turks, Mamluks, Kurds all lead Muslims, but Arabs remained lackluster nevertheless. Their latest spectacle was when they betrayed Ottomans to break up the empire. They now have Israel and petrodollar. Israel rules all Arabs through proxies in Washington. Soon, physical control over all Arab territories will be assumed.

No this OUR version of history. I am happy to refer you to Arabic sources from that time period.
LOL
Do you mean political movements?
So what?
Good for them, who gave you the idea that only Arabs should lead "Islamic movement". I am not sure if you know this, but Islam transcends race/language. ANY contribution to Islam by non Arabs is welcomed and we see it as our own, since we are Muslim first Arab second.

No this OUR version of history. I am happy to refer you to Arabic sources from that time period.

I am aware that pan-Arabists loved nothing more than worshiping British Empire back then. A trait which you carry till today, refusing to research more into the matter.

Did you research who was Kim Philby, Lawrence of Arabia and Sharif Hussein? No, right?

LOL
Do you mean political movements?
So what?
Good for them, who gave you the idea that only Arabs should lead "Islamic movement". I am not sure if you know this, but Islam transcends race/language. ANY contribution to Islam by non Arabs is welcomed and we see it as our own, since we are Muslim first Arab second.

Who told you I am implying that Arabs should lead "islamic movement"? I was just stating facts, if you have something to refute with then do so otherwise shut yourself up.:coffee:

A crusade in disguise probably, But as a Judeo-Christian aggression hiding an agenda beyond religion, since most of the Christian and Jewish people today are either outright atheists or at least agnostic, but they call it secularism.
I think that Indians fall in this same category, and no one can blame them since they are subject to a very weird, complicated and confusing religion witch needs quantum physics brains to grasp at least some meanings.
So obviously they all see the simplicity, the strict sense of justice and equality, the ethics and universality of Islam as "threats" to their ways of life that have stained Muslims through colonisation, rot its internal dynamics in the khalifat period and brought down the reign of Islam, by divide and conquer from within, which was allowed by young Muslim princes fighting for power and dividing lands between themselves to please their Judeo-christian "counsellors" or mistresses to suit their falsely inflated egos, hence derailing them from the principles of Islam. All this in the name of secularism, while the Koran tells us clearly not to trust these people or any stranger to Islam with any power in governance unless they become Muslims and prove their faithfulness.

It is no wonder these people are paranoid concerning Islam, since their aims were exposed.
So what do you think a spy or an intruder or a thief does in general when he has been caught, it is obviously denial at first even in the presence of evidence.

A crusade in disguise probably, But as a Judeo-Christian aggression hiding an agenda beyond religion, since most of the Christian and Jewish people today are either outright atheists or at least agnostic, but they call it secularism.
I think that Indians fall in this same category, and no one can blame them since they are subject to a very weird, complicated and confusing religion witch needs quantum physics brains to grasp at least some meanings.
So obviously they all see the simplicity, the strict sense of justice and equality, the ethics and universality of Islam as "threats" to their ways of life that have stained Muslims through colonisation, rot its internal dynamics in the khalifat period and brought down the reign of Islam, by divide and conquer from within, which was allowed by young Muslim princes fighting for power and dividing lands between themselves to please their Judeo-christian "counsellors" or mistresses to suit their falsely inflated egos, hence derailing them from the principles of Islam. All this in the name of secularism, while the Koran tells us clearly not to trust these people or any stranger to Islam with any power in governance unless they become Muslims and prove their faithfulness.

It is no wonder these people are paranoid concerning Islam, since their aims were exposed.
So what do you think a spy or an intruder or a thief does in general when he has been caught, it is obviously denial at first even in the presence of evidence.

Islam was the same back then as it is now. Problem now is, majority of the Arab monarchies have been betraying Islam for the last 200 years or so. This is something that did not happen during Saladin and Baibars. This is the reason why the 10th Crusade succeeded in breaking up Ottoman empire. This is the reason why the 11th Crusade is causing destruction of Arabs and muslims altogether.

There was a segment which always sent assasins against the Islamic general engaged in Crusade. This is why Salahdin had to pull back his forces and destroy the Safvid of Egypt before being able to achieve any success against Crusaders.

Destroy the Safvid of Egypt? First of all they were Fatmid, not Safvid. Second, he did not "destroy" them, rather he inherited their empire.

As re-establishment of Khilafah is promised by Muhammad (may peace be upon the messenger) , i sincerely believe in Khilafah! I also believe re-establishment of Khilafah is not possible by ordinary muslims, only Imam Mahdi is destined to do this..... On topic: when 1st crusade began, muslims were fragile. Franks butchered muslims in Jerusalem and We had to wait hundred years to avenge the loss..... So 10th crusade already finished when We lost Jerusalem to Israel! Now we are waiting for the 11th crusade next and final one under Mahdi... In order to Join Khilafah Bangladesh will have to make their way through India with help from other muslim countries like pakistan and russia (muslim by 2050)...... So if you believe Mahdi, then you should also believe in ghazwa e hind....

to indians: my above post is based on my religious belief, posted to other muslims. Not fact, but faith So do not bother to reply!

As re-establishment of Khilafah is promised by Muhammad (may peace be upon the messenger) , i sincerely believe in Khilafah! I also believe re-establishment of Khilafah is not possible by ordinary muslims, only Imam Mahdi is destined to do this..... On topic: when 1st crusade began, muslims were fragile. Franks butchered muslims in Jerusalem and We had to wait hundred years to avenge the loss..... So 10th crusade already finished when We lost Jerusalem to Israel! Now we are waiting for the 11th crusade next and final one under Mahdi... In order to Join Khilafah Bangladesh will have to make their way through India with help from other muslim countries like pakistan and russia (muslim by 2050)...... So if you believe Mahdi, then you should also believe in ghazwa e hind....

to indians: my above post is based on my religious belief, posted to other muslims. Not fact, but faith So do not bother to reply!

gazwaehind? What's that?

Muslims are minority in Russia.

kalifah will never happen. You may as well try to create Narnya instead. muslims are not one nation are not one people are not even 1 religion. eg ahmadiya muslims are different from sunni muslims. So kalifah is as imaginary as Atlantis .

Good you accept that this is just faith and thank god that its not fact. in other words you can say its fact and fiction.

Back
Top Bottom