What's new

Tenth Crusade?

Khalifa gandhi? :blink:

Son of Rahul gandhis grandson?:blink::blink:

Rahul gandhis grandson name is Khalifa :what: Great news add 1 more to the census muslim count :yahoo:

U Indians like to troll a lot right?

Care to enlighten how many of them among the 236 million will subscribe to your concept? And what that would be? Shia? Sunni - Wahabi? Salafi? Deobandi?

u think u know a lot of islam ? Thank god u dint add followers of Zakir Nayak as another sect lol

go back lill boy and re read my links :drag:

we have a saying 4 u

Болтуна язык до добра не доведёт. :meeting:

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2816969 said:
u think u know a lot of islam ? Thank god u dint add followers of Zakir Nayak as another sect lol

go back lill boy and re read my links :drag:

we have a saying 4 u

Болтуна язык до добра не доведёт. :meeting:

I don't give a damn about any religion nor claim to understand them but I know for a fact that Islam does not have a homogenous belief. Atleast in my lifetime you are not going to have a single leader uniting all muslims across the world through sword, if you look at what is happening in the middle-east. Assad wants to control his own people through firepower but thank goodness, saner leaders within your own community are not allowing that. Welcome to the 21st century.

And you may continue your troll fest.

I don't give a damn about any religion nor claim to understand them but I know for a fact that Islam does not have a homogenous belief. Atleast in my lifetime you are not going to have a single leader uniting all muslims across the world through sword, if you look at what is happening in the middle-east. Assad wants to control his own people through firepower but thank goodness, saner leaders within your own community are not allowing that. Welcome to the 21st century.

And you may continue your troll fest.

llil man no body said about a sword

"Atleast in my lifetime" he he he so it might end soon Jokes apart but why is it u dont want to see Muslims united what scares u Indians?;)

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2817044 said:

"Atleast in my lifetime" he he he so it might end soon Jokes apart but why is it u dont want to see Muslims united what scares u Indians?;)
In the 1990's a band of muslims came together and later declared Jihad against India....despite their religius rightiousness the only managed to launch cowardly terrorist attacks from behind, not daring to face the enemy....
We do not oppose Islamic reunification, we only fear the terrorist attacks that Islam would generate when it's power would have been multiplied that many times......

Priceless....
image05-1.gif

Didn't realize the pun , until it was highlighted, :lol:

Indian Hindu's have pathological hatreds for Muslims, that is why. This latest crusade was a diversion and mistake by the West, if they are not careful, it could be the straw that will break the camel's back.

Khilafa will not happen, but I make a prediction what may happen with Muslim countries in the future:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-world-order-road-map-future.html#post2675042

Indian Hindu's have pathological hatreds for Muslims, that is why. This latest crusade was a diversion and mistake by the West, if they are not careful, it could be the straw that will break the camel's back.

Khilafa will not happen, but I make a prediction what may happen with Muslim countries in the future:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-world-order-road-map-future.html#post2675042

Kallu,

India has approximately 980 million Hindus and 164 million muslims.Hindus outnumber muslims by 6:1.If hindus would have had been having pathological hatred for muslims,they would have made short work of muslims by now.

Anyway this thread reinforces the idea that muslims hate everyone rather than other way around.( I wish it is not true in real world it on PDF it is)

The Egyptians had to fight a smaller contingent of Mongols as Hulegu had returned due to the death of Graet Khan.
you mean the ain jallot battle after that we have counterattacked and cleared them from all the leavent area and there was a lot of battles we won

Kallu,

India has approximately 980 million Hindus and 164 million muslims.Hindus outnumber muslims by 6:1.If hindus would have had been having pathological hatred for muslims,they would have made short work of muslims by now.

Anyway this thread reinforces the idea that muslims hate everyone rather than other way around.

You see that even a thread about supposed crusade by the West against Islam has turned into one about India and Hindus.

The "converts" are still insecure. They have to prove themselves even more. They have to run hard just to be where they are.

Our best wishes! ;)

Comment 5.
Comment 35.

You see that even a thread about supposed crusade by the West against Islam has turned into one about India and Hindus.

The "converts" are still insecure. They have to prove themselves even more. They have to run hard just to be where they are.

Our best wishes! ;)

If you bothered to read the posts, as always, the trolling was started by your Hindustani buddies.
They just could not pass up the opportunity to troll Muslims on this tread.

And Insecure?
Buddy, we are not the ones forcing people to "reconvert" back to Hinduism. Or banning minorities from eating Beef.
I am starting to think Indians maybe be descended from Vampires, because not a single one of you can seem to look in the mirror and see yourself for what you truly are. :lol:

It's one thing to troll when you have your house in order, but you guys troll about things that you are having problems with as well.
It truly is amazing how your brains don't implode with irony.

the last minute is awesome which talks about saladin,

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bothered to read the posts, as always, the trolling was started by your Hindustani buddies.

And Insecure?
Buddy, we are not the ones forcing people to "reconvert" back to Hinduism. Or banning minorities from eating Beef.
I am starting to think Indians maybe be descended from Vampires, because not a single one of you can seem to look in the mirror and see yourself for what you truly are. :lol:

It's one thing to troll when you have your house in order, but you guys troll about things that you are having problems with as well.

Please try to avoid self-pity; it is the most destructive of all emotions, more than hate.

Before you accuse others of destroying your thread, look at post 9, and let the contents sink in.

Insecure is a mild word to use for the mental condition of those always harping on the death and destruction of others.

No. Everything was on topic. It was correct to point out that the crusades were essentially defensive in nature against the attacks by Muslims on the Christians.

That was on topic and not trolling.

And Insecure?

Well, we don't kill our apostates.

I have not heard of any force being used to revert people anywhere. Having laws on what is allowed to be consumed is our internal issue.

But being from an "Islamic country" (like almost all Muslim majority countries are), I think you have no right to complain on that front.

You should expect to be treated the same in non Muslim countries as non Muslims are treated in Pakistan or Saudi (no freedom of religion, forced burqa even for non Muslim women etc.).

Whining.

We have problems because we are not "final and perfect".

What excuse do you have? ;)

But I understand why your's don't when you show so much hypocrisy in demanding from kaffir countries what you don't deliver in Islamic countries.

I have understood your mindset and sense of entitlement through experience and reading some experts.

Back
Top Bottom