What's new

Tensions Boil as Israeli Oil Riches Grow

Israel better wait for someone more mentally stable in Turkey to work with. Even if it takes a while.
I guess theres no other way, everytime i think finally Erdogan goes after countries interest he screws the relation with someone.

The only way Israel is going to be wiped off the map is if you destroy the US which ain't happening so I think you should sit tight.
Israel is surrounded by millions of Muslims.

Plus Iran is arming them for 30+ years.

You think jihadi armed Muslims can’t destroy zionists!

Israel is surrounded by millions of Muslims.

Plus Iran is arming them for 30+ years.
It ain't happening Buddy , not unless you want thermonuclear war with the US. MAD exists for a reason.

I guess theres no other way, everytime i think finally Erdogan goes after countries interest he screws the relation with someone.
Well, some day he dies, that's for sure.

This is pure fantasy. There is no way that tiny Israel (due to simple geographic and geology) will have the largest oil and gas reserves in the world. That is reserved for Arab states. I would not be surprised to see there being found more gas in the waters of Lebanon and especially Egypt than those of "Israel" (Palestine).

BTW I wonder, in case of/when Palestine becomes independent (question of time IMO), what their claim will be for a share of such findings or any findings. Will be interesting.

I am sure that they (Palestinians) can make a very good case out of it in a international court.

Back
Top Bottom