What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

Only one - the open border is used by anti-nationals, and certain intelligence agencies have planted their people as businessmen in Nepal to use against India. Some of them turn up mysteriously dead from time to time. This can be prevented.
Again this can secured with a bilateral agreement.
No need to make Nepal 30th state to achieve this.

Nepal and India are already united by the way.Just need to accept that officially.

Nepal is good as a separate country but practically Indians and Nepalese are same people with present arrangement.

Every shining object is NOT Gold ;)
Hehehe.....
U jealous lady.......
Koi nai.....border people never consider nepal as different nation....
A few of my friend in clg were from nepal....their parents work in india....
Now its their choice...they want to join us or not.....
Nepal is like a brother country to india.....we have si many things in common......:D:D

Then sign a blilateral security agreement.
Why the need to govern a place like Nepal ?

We should try to make places like Singapore a part of India, not frigging Nepal.

If the nation wants to join Indian Union, then in my view we should consider that. Nepalese are an integral part of Indian society.

If the nation wants to join Indian Union, then in my view we should consider that. Nepalese are an integral part of Indian society.

Yup consider pros and cons...don't let anybody who wants to join in.

I am shocked by the comments of 'honorable' PDF members ....

Since when India developed expansionist attitude ?

and what a lame attempt to justify the reasons for any such Union ....

Independent and prosperous Nepal is in the best interest of India.

we should concentrate in developing what we have already got ....
we are totally ignoring immense potential of our Seven Northeastern states ....

rather than daydreaming of Nepal's union with India we better work hard to develop our country as it is ....

I am shocked by the comments of 'honorable' PDF members ....

Since when India developed expansionist attitude ?

and what a lame attempt to justify the reasons for any such Union ....

Independent and prosperous Nepal is in the best interest of India.

we should concentrate in developing what we have already got ....
we are totally ignoring immense potential of our Seven Northeastern states ....

rather than daydreaming of Nepal's union with India we better work hard to develop our country as it is ....

If India forcefully try to annex Nepal then it is called expansionist attitude ..... If Nepal offers to join Indian Union then what is the problem here ??

Nepal and Bhutan are historically very significant to Indian sub continent.

If India forcefully try to annex Nepal then it is called expansionist attitude ..... If Nepal offers to join Indian Union then what is the problem here ??

Nepal and Bhutan are historically very significant to Indian sub continent.

To harbor such desires ...is also sign of expansionism ....

I do not understand ...why we are jumping up and down on some article somewhere ....and making tall claims such as how India and Nepal are one it's just matter of accepting it officially and so on ...

The reactions such as above are likely to cause doubts in hearts and minds of average Nepali about India's intentions ....

To harbor such desires ...is also sign of expansionism ....

I do not understand ...why we are jumping up and down on some article somewhere ....and making tall claims such as how India and Nepal are one it's just matter of accepting it officially and so on ...

The reactions such as above are likely to cause doubts in hearts and minds of average Nepali about India's intentions ....

Have you ever got a feeling that the night watchmen who are watching over the homes when we are asleep as foreigners or dd any Nepalese citizen felt that they are in foreign land when working in India??

They even work for Indian army protecting India.

Have you ever got a feeling that the night watchmen who are watching over the homes when we are asleep as foreigners or dd any Nepalese citizen felt that they are in foreign land when working in India??

They even work for Indian army protecting India.

Indians and Nepalese share close relations ...why not keep it that way ?why ask price for everything ...

There is no visa requirement for Indians and Nepalese for travel in each other's countries ...

For many Nepalese India is another home ...

there are many Indian businessman flourishing in Nepal ...

But why India and Nepal can't remain good friends and neighbors ....

what is the need to instigate doubts in minds of people and tarnish our unique relations ?

India has enough in terms of territory and population....
India has its own share of problems ...

we should concentrate on developing our country ....

rather than wasting our time on such irrelevant topics .

Read my statement earlier, if Nelapese agree then I do not see any problem.

This agreement should be done with Nepalese consent.

National security ..... Chinese muscle is increasing day by day and what if they turn Nepal and Bhutan against India??

National security is priority and policies are framed based on the threat perspective, there is no place for complacency when it comes to National security.

Indians and Nepalese share close relations ...why not keep it that way ?why ask price for everything ...

There is no visa requirement for Indians and Nepalese for travel in each other's countries ...

For many Nepalese India is another home ...

there are many Indian businessman flourishing in Nepal ...

But why India and Nepal can't remain good friends and neighbors ....

what is the need to instigate doubts in minds of people and tarnish our unique relations ?

India has enough in terms of territory and population....
India has its own share of problems ...

we should concentrate on developing our country ....

rather than wasting our time on such irrelevant topics .

Read my statement earlier, if Nelapese agree then I do not see any problem.

This agreement should be done with Nepalese consent.

National security ..... Chinese muscle is increasing day by day and what if they turn Nepal and Bhutan against India??

National security is priority and policies are framed based on the threat perspective, there is no place for complacency when it comes to National security.

Essential for National security purpose I will like Independent yet friendly Nepal at our borders ....

India will gain nothing from this small talk of Nepal joining Indian union ...but on other hand we are likely to lose trust and friendship of good neighboring country ...

Nepalese are sane enough to understand what is in best interest of their country ...

First off all has any Nepalese authority expressed such an interest in joining Indian union ?

I will not let myself be taken for ride by article for person who has no locus standi ....

such articles and reactions that follow can only vitiate friendly atmospherics between india and Nepal ...and will only help China

Do you know why china has failed to get foothold in Nepal for last 6 decades despite it's long contiguous border ?

the reason is the immense trust and friendship that our two countries enjoy have prevented Chinese from getting any significant leverage in Nepal ...

The worry that Nepalese will loose trust and friendship out of concern.

Indians I think most of them welcome Nepal as 30 th state, the article is just a signal of Intent from Indian side ....... regarding Nepal joining India it is left to them to decide .... if they agree just like Sikkim then the concerns you have expressed will not be a problem.

Regarding China ..... with the rise of China the policies and geo politics will change to counter the influence.

Essential for National security purpose I will like Independent yet friendly Nepal at our borders ....

India will gain nothing from this small talk of Nepal joining Indian union ...but on other hand we are likely to lose trust and friendship of good neighboring country ...

Nepalese are sane enough to understand what is in best interest of their country ...

First off all has any Nepalese authority expressed such an interest in joining Indian union ?

I will not let myself be taken for ride by article for person who has no locus standi ....

such articles and reactions that follow can only vitiate friendly atmospherics between india and Nepal ...and will only help China

Do you know why china has failed to get foothold in Nepal for last 6 decades despite it's long contiguous border ?

the reason is the immense trust and friendship that our two countries enjoy have prevented Chinese from getting any significant leverage in Nepal ...

Back
Top Bottom