What's new

Temple to Goddess Sonia (not Satire)

@Dillinger

Jesus...we two need our own temples...with herem in the basement. :D

If its dedicated to Sonia or any of the sage leaders Pakistan has seen then it is already sullied beyond comprehension and you might as well add human sacrifice to the list.

At last, a sanctuary for the 'Anti-Nationals' and 'sickular' people. Our promised land is nigh! I'm high!:cheesy:

You Modi-fied guys can build Modi Temple, What's problem?
Our criteria of selection of god is too low, that is why we have so many gods and godman. I do not appreciate Indians for it. Even a proven fake god is still worshiped by many. We had a person who one video was playing magic tricks and even literates still think he is god.

Our criteria of selection of god is too low, that is why we have so many gods and godman. I do not appreciate Indians for it. Even a proven fake god is still worshiped by many. We had a person who one video was playing magic tricks and even literates still think he is god.

Whats wrong in believing in too many gods ? are you going to paint all of these godmen(media created term) in the same light ?

I was just trolling, didn't mean to disrespect religion but agree with you - we also have same kind of problem in form of pirs / saints / saain babas etc.

Cha cha cha cha ..... kyon ungli kar rahe ho !!!!

no ungli dude, just a suggestion to resolve conflict :angel:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom