What's new

Temple to Goddess Sonia (not Satire)

I was just trolling, didn't mean to disrespect religion but agree with you - we also have same kind of problem in form of pirs / saints / saain babas etc.

no ungli dude, just a suggestion to resolve conflict :angel:
Its 21st century people should have open mind for discussion.

Whats wrong in believing in too many gods ? are you going to paint all of these godmen(media created term) in the same light ?
In my opinion calling a human God is insult to God. You cannot have people accused of sexual harresment, playing magic tricks and getting admitted to hospital as Gods. Seriously, how will it look like doctor asking God how he is feeling. When it comes to religion everyone is sh1t scared and wants to be safe.

In my opinion calling a human God is insult to God. You cannot have people accused of sexual harresment, playing magic tricks and getting admitted to hospital as Gods. Seriously, how will it look like doctor asking God how he is feeling. When it comes to religion everyone is sh1t scared and wants to be safe.

did you even understand my post ? i guess not..you see thats the problem...people like you take the worst of the worst cases as examples and paint evry one in the same light.... i don't believe in people who consider themselves god(there aren't many out there who consider themselves as god) . its simply people taking the worst of the worst incident and using that to malign an entire group of people

did you even understand my post ? i guess not..you see thats the problem...people like you take the worst of the worst cases as examples and paint evry one in the same light.... i don't believe in people who consider themselves god(there aren't many out there who consider themselves as god) . its simply people taking the worst of the worst incident and using that to malign an entire group of people
I understood your post. I do not think only few bad examples are there, when in 21st century we have recorded evidence this has happened. It makes me wonder what would have happened in past. Most of these stories will be hearsay of one person with no corroboration.

I understood your post. I do not think only few bad examples are there, when in 21st century we have recorded evidence this has happened. It makes me wonder what would have happened in past. Most of these stories will be hearsay of one person with no corroboration.
Few bad apples everywhere..it goes the same here as well but the Media uses the term Godmen to demonize every Hindu spiritual leader.

Except for Asaram bapu's case each and every case against Hindu spiritual leaders has been proven to be false and forged

Last edited:
WOW!!:woot: Congees are good planners...:rofl:
They know well that it will be the only place where they can see their mamma after 2014..:D

Back
Top Bottom